The Source CC - 2000 Wii points - $20

WillGabriel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Just in case you don't live near a Toys R Us The Source is also selling them at the same price.

For some reason they've listed the item twice on their website--one listing in-store only and one listing online-only (which are also available for free in-store pickup on delivery.) Check your local in-store stock here, or you can order online and ship to your store here if there aren't any in stock.

I managed to nab a couple at the Edmonton City Center location but it looks like a lot of other stores are sold out. Still, it couldn't hurt to check before going the in-store-delivery route.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I wonder if Wii points work on the DSi store. Just curious, I'm not buying a DSi.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely they do. However, once redeemed, those points are locked to the system you entered the code on. No sharing.

[quote name='Zaxxon']What's the normal price for 2000 nintendo points?[/QUOTE]

$20 USD over the Wii with a credit card (~$24.90) or $24.99 retail.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Interesting. Not crazy about Nintendo this generation, most of my money's been going to Sony.[/quote]

Thank god, another person who doesn't just yell out "OMG SONYZ EXPANSIVE LAWL GIMME TEN FREE GAMEZ AND LOWER PRICE TO $99.99 LAWL THEN WE TALK LAWL" when the PS3 is mentioned.

My money's been going to Sony and Microsoft when I need my Guitar Hero fix.

[quote='Cube Daddy;5728095]I get my Wii Points cards at Shoppers Drug Mart for $19.99, plus I get Shoppers Points that way! ;)[/quote]

I love them SDM points. Also where else can I get 4.5L jug of water for a buck fifty?

bread's done
Back