The Source Clearance Thread ALL GBA GAMES $14.99 AND UNDER

arfin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Not sure if this is a good deal, but i wanted to share it just incase someone is interested. WarioWare touched and Kirby Canvas Curse are $19.99 at The source CC. I also picked up Metroid zero mission for $20.

[quote name='Firestorm']Think I've said I don't mind MJM that much, but damn, that whole "PM BB TO SAVE $1!!!" shit really bugs me. I mean, ****, we know about the PM policy. And we know how it's definitely not worth the effort to save $1.[/quote]

you are so right Firestorm! :)

i wonder if he even has a job if he posts almost every hour!

[quote name='Firestorm']Think I've said I don't mind MJM that much, but damn, that whole "PM BB TO SAVE $1!!!" shit really bugs me. I mean, ****, we know about the PM policy. And we know how it's definitely not worth the effort to save $1.[/quote]

LOL @ save $1... I swear I've seen him mention PM to save even less than that... who would bother for anything less than, I dunno, $5? And that depends if it's worth your time and travel costs.

:D

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']LOL @ save $1... I swear I've seen him mention PM to save even less than that... who would bother for anything less than, I dunno, $5? And that depends if it's worth your time and travel costs.

:D[/QUOTE]
$2.50 off a $10 Kameo doesn't sound too bad (25% off). But yeah, $1 off a $60 purchase :cold:

[quote name='mrelusive']$2.50 off a $10 Kameo doesn't sound too bad (25% off). But yeah, $1 off a $60 purchase :cold:[/quote]yea thats pretty retarded, oh well its not like we can ban him or anything

if anyone cares I got my games price reduced today no problems. It has to be under 30 days though and they computer checks the date (I thought I had them fooled but the register busted me) In total I got $13.56 back off Metroid & Kirby

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Drat, just over a month since I bought my games.[/quote]

I had the games for a month and a week and it still worked for me, I just told the guy that I came last week and was told I couldn't do it (which really happened) ... if it's worth it to you then go to the source next time with your receipt and give it a shot.

awwww shiet, i gotta find that receipt ><

Edit: found it, shoot its a few days over though, think i can pull a fast one? also what did you tell the guys when you went there? the price dropped and i demand a refund on the difference?

[quote name='Firestorm']I'm in Winnipeg now. None of you peggers have cleaned out the Sources right? =D[/quote]
You are a few weeks too late :p Only one with any games left is the one at Grant, but even they have very little.

[quote name='Firestorm']Well that's no fun =([/QUOTE]
Yeah... if I knew I was going to buy a DS I would have bought the clearanced DS games I spotted :\

I proceded to raid the Oakville Ontario Sources today and came away with 2 copies of Kirbys Canvis curse and 1 copy of Yoshi Touch and Go.

So Oakville has now been cleaned out of good cheap games to use as trade foder at Ebgames.

Damn i wanted to pick up a copy of Yoshi Touch and go to play but, it seems like everyone has snapped them up for the trade 3! lol.

[quote name='maigoyume']i snapped up all the cruddy $5 games at my local source for trade fodder, i left the good stuff for others to pick up[/quote]

Haha isn't it supposed to be the other way around? ;)

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Haha isn't it supposed to be the other way around? ;)[/quote]i had all the games i wanted, left the good stuff for you guys to snatch :cool: besides i don't like trading in GOOD games to EB when someone else can have them instead of me being greedy and hoarding the good stuff

[quote name='maigoyume']i had all the games i wanted, left the good stuff for you guys to snatch :cool: besides i don't like trading in GOOD games to EB when someone else can have them instead of me being greedy and hoarding the good stuff[/QUOTE]
Unless that someone else just ends up trading them into EB anyway ;P

[quote name='mrelusive']Unless that someone else just ends up trading them into EB anyway ;P[/quote]i have some faith in our fellow CAG's, though i can't say the same abt the RFD's

If anyone happens to stumble into an extra Minish Cap, I'd be happy to pay cost + shipping + a bit extra. It's not available in any of the stores near me.

Dunno if anyone is interested but the Source at Dufferin Mall has 2 copies of FF1/2 Dawn of Souls for 8 bucks (unmarked though). One of them has a tattered box while the other is new. Just came back from there and since I already snagged myself a copy, this goes for anyone that wants it.

I picked up Wario Ware: Touched DS for 1.99! Not 19.99 BUT 1.99!! Anyone know if it has a TIV of 8.00 or more at EB?

I got mine at the Amherst NS, store. It was the last copy.

I believe it has $12 TIV at EBG. I had a copy from awhile ago (pre the great source deals) and I just traded it last week for a 3-1 pre-order, as it qualified. Nice find for $1.99, I tried to find some at that price... but I was too slow!

i hope they will lower some of the XBOX 360 games soon!

the RFD spammer is probally going to every store to buy all of the cheap games!!! :lol:

[quote name='babbayagga']I picked up Wario Ware: Touched DS for 1.99! Not 19.99 BUT 1.99!! Anyone know if it has a TIV of 8.00 or more at EB?

I got mine at the Amherst NS, store. It was the last copy.[/QUOTE]

It's actually worth a good $40+ on eBay sealed, if you have no intention of playing it and just want to get rid of it...

Thank you for the update, I picked up Super Mario Bros 3 GBA for $24.99. I've been waiting to get that game for a decent price for 4 years.

I was able to get my iPod mini 4 new silicone cases for 66 cents, the salesman was not impressed :p

I'm surprised stuff is still left. There are a few discounted 360 games like Perfect Dark Zero ($20) and Crackdown ($35 I believe).

Looks like most of the PS2 games got price dropped. Kill.Switch, Siren, SOCOM II, etc. hit 99 cents. MGS 3 and GT4 hit $3. There's probably a few more drops.

EDIT: Most notable drop seems to be Gran Turismo 3 for $7 (previously $25)

I just came back from the source I picked up Tony Hawk underground for 99 cents and a black labeled Grand Turismo 4 for $2.99. I'll give my red greatest hits copy to my neighbor's son, he scatched his up and can't play it anymore.

I also got 4 Zip Zaps for my sons birthday they are $2.99 each the regular price was $39.99.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']I just came back from the source I picked up Tony Hawk underground for 99 cents and a black labeled Grand Turismo 4 for $2.99. I'll give my red greatest hits copy to my neighbor's son, he scatched his up and can't play it anymore.

I also got 4 Zip Zaps for my sons birthday they are $2.99 each the regular price was $39.99.[/quote]

Thanks for the info on the Zip Zaps Princess Zelda. I'll have to pick up a few.

Glad to help, they're the good one's with the Digital Wheel for steering and a selector for the channel frequency. So can buy multiple kits of the same car without interfering if that's all the stock that's left.
These cars availble:
Initial D Savanna (White)
Initial D Efni (Yellow)
Audi TT (Grey)
Audi TT (Blue)
2005 Mustang (Red)
2005 Mustang (Silver)

[quote name='chimp69']keep it to this forum if the prices drop some more. please.[/quote]

yeah if someone bumps the RFD thread, the spammer will be flooding the thread with useless junk.

For PSP:

Fifa $3.99
NBA $4.99

Those games were the initial "launch" games. Not too good of a deal. If they were both $1.99, then definitely pick them up.

[quote name='poiuiu']Dunno if anyone is interested but the Source at Dufferin Mall has 2 copies of FF1/2 Dawn of Souls for 8 bucks (unmarked though). One of them has a tattered box while the other is new. Just came back from there and since I already snagged myself a copy, this goes for anyone that wants it.[/quote]

Thanks a lot for posting that, I went today and picked up Dawn of Souls (the one with the good box, the other one was pretty damaged) for $6.99. =D Pretty good deal!

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Glad to help, they're the good one's with the Digital Wheel for steering and a selector for the channel frequency. So can buy multiple kits of the same car without interfering if that's all the stock that's left.
These cars availble:
Initial D Savanna (White)
Initial D Efni (Yellow)
Audi TT (Grey)
Audi TT (Blue)
2005 Mustang (Red)
2005 Mustang (Silver)[/quote]

I picked up the Initial D Savanna, Initial D Efni, and 3 Zip Zap monster Trucks. The monster trucks are great too, and for $3 they are a steal!

how are th cars comparing to the cheapo little one. and what is the one they have at 2.99 in black ad blue on the web(is this the one with the intergagable parts to use? also wario touched is .99 if u can find it. yoshi touch and go is 2.99. got more money back... also, if a game was bought on the 18th of august, what wuld be considered the 30th day? counting the 18th or not(stupid question probably.)

[quote name='chimp69']how are th cars comparing to the cheapo little one. and what is the one they have at 2.99 in black ad blue on the web(is this the one with the intergagable parts to use? also wario touched is .99 if u can find it. yoshi touch and go is 2.99. got more money back... also, if a game was bought on the 18th of august, what wuld be considered the 30th day? counting the 18th or not(stupid question probably.)[/quote]

The bigger cars are called Xmods, they are a steal for $2.99. They are much bigger then the zip zaps so you can't compare them to eachother. At stock they have ok speed, but wide turns. You would have to mod them to make the turns sharper (a simple mod)

If there were any xmods near me i'd pick them all up for $3

[quote name='arfin']The bigger cars are called Xmods, they are a steal for $2.99. They are much bigger then the zip zaps so you can't compare them to eachother. At stock they have ok speed, but wide turns. You would have to mod them to make the turns sharper (a simple mod)

If there were any xmods near me i'd pick them all up for $3[/quote]
Slightly OT now but anyway...

I think I've seen these X-mods cars on clearance. A place called Liquidation World had them, they were from the Radio Shacks in Canada that went bust. They may have even had parts to mod them with as a seperate package? Can't remember, it was a while ago now. Not sure the price on these items though, although LW was clearing items in the same RadioShack aisle from $1-$5.

Try this link to find store near you
http://www.liquidationworld.com/Stores/Findastore.html

bread's done
Back