The Spiderwick Chronicles (360) for $9.89+FS Buy.com

Mysterio

CAGiversary!
The Spiderwick Chronicles (360) for $9.89+FS Buy.com

205843671.jpg
205843671.jpg%27,0%29

Been playing this recently to get my 1000 nerd points, it's actually not bad.
It is a movie game based on a kids movie though, so buyer beware.

If anyone's interested I'd say it's about 6-8 hours for the 1000 points, and there's a lot of collecting to do.

[quote name='benjamouth']Been playing this recently to get my 1000 nerd points, it's actually not bad.
It is a movie game based on a kids movie though, so buyer beware.

If anyone's interested I'd say it's about 6-8 hours for the 1000 points, and there's a lot of collecting to do.[/QUOTE]

It's VERY easy collecting though.

I daresay this is one of the best kid movie games available on the 360 compared to all the other dreck they have.

[quote name='RaidenMGS3']It's VERY easy collecting though.
[/quote]

Well easy is a relative term I guess but there's the issue of "painting" the sprites which can be frustrating and also the game isn't incredibly descriptive about what you have and haven't collected so I printed off a list to keep track.

So yeah, it's not hard but I've played kids games where the collecting is easier, like Open Season for example.

I agree that it was a pretty decent game though.

[quote name='benjamouth']Well easy is a relative term I guess but there's the issue of "painting" the sprites which can be frustrating and also the game isn't incredibly descriptive about what you have and haven't collected so I printed off a list to keep track.

So yeah, it's not hard but I've played kids games where the collecting is easier, like Open Season for example.

I agree that it was a pretty decent game though.[/QUOTE]

True, I guess what I should have said was compared to most kids' games (like Ratatouille or WALL-E), the collecting is very easy. That sprite thing bugged me at first, but once I figured out to hold my analog stick at angles rather than up-n-down or across I started to never miss them.

[quote name='darlin26']I think my little boy will enjoy it, so I'll give it a shot. Thanks! :)
iy.gif
[/quote]
I am sure he certainly will enjoy it, don't pass this deal up.

bread's done
Back