The 'Spiral Zone' OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, that must sting. They charge like $40 for that around here.

I think I'm buying a 3000 for the new screen if the Famitsu comparison shots hold up.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Dang, that must sting. They charge like $40 for that around here.

I think I'm buying a 3000 for the new screen if the Famitsu comparison shots hold up.[/QUOTE]

I am thinking the same thing. I hope the battery life isn't really shitty.

Burnout Paradise isn't as bad as Brak made it out to be. I think once I get used to this open world racing thing I'm going to enjoy a lot more.

Just got three and a half hours of sleep at work.

Too bad my boss woke me up. #-o

Yeah.

I was sleeping on his office floor, on my stomach. I hear my name, and instantly wake up and see him and, like, 7 children standing in the doorway, and I instantly say, "I was just listening to the game in here."

I have no idea.

Now they're gone, and now I'm wondering if that even happened.

I was using my shirt as a pillow, and I have those pressure creases ALL over the right side of my face, and I look absolutely nuts. 8-(

Coulda been worse.

Coulda updated your hours to reflect two hours of overtime you're working. Which throws off your payroll approval which alerts someone in accounting that forces the regional boss to stay late on a Friday to find your acount and fix the damage. Of course, being late going to the beach, he's pissed. So he immediately issues draconican rules to other managers in three states so something like this doesn't happen again.

It coulda been something like that. ;)

See, in the first scenario, your boss is just pissed with you. In the second scenario, your boss and everyone el... aww forget it.

Somebody recommend me a cell phone with big screen and slide out keypad.

Please.

[quote name='Brak']I have no idea.

Now they're gone, and now I'm wondering if that even happened.

I was using my shirt as a pillow, and I have those pressure creases ALL over the right side of my face, and I look absolutely nuts. 8-([/quote]
You need to get off the drugs, Brak.

Ahhhh. Feel better after nap. Forgot to take contacts out. Eyes hurt. Decided that the rest of the yard work in the backyard can wait until next weekend, since it's holiday.

Checked YF360G, and still no doable offers. Doing all those offers for the PS3 pretty much used them all up. Sad - I just need one more.

[quote name='seanr1221']It's a major time sink, Rok.[/quote]
I know, but it seems kinda fun.

Expensive, though. :/

[quote name='seanr1221']Think of it like buying Braid each month.[/quote]
Or think of it as taking all the money you throw away on an XBL subscription and putting it to better use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back