The Star Trek rules OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']Nobody gives a fuck, JolietJake. Run into oncoming traffic. Die in a fire. Yada, yada, yada.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad you finally came around, TFN.

[quote name='Brak']I did a carry-out for Ted Nugent's wife when I worked at Kmart.[/quote]

Hehe Ted Nugent was one of the many celebrities I met while a concierge at the Hershey Lodge. I remember he had a bunch of steel cases in his room. Like the Blade Runner collectors set kind but bigger.

[quote name='Mojimbo']:lol:[/quote]

Yojimbo - do you have CoD5 for that triple?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Hey Budge, what did you need me to hop on AIM for yesterday?[/quote]

Oh yeah. I was gonna ask some questions about the iPhone, but I got them figured out. I saw you had IM'd me, but by that time you were already offline.

Got Lich King. Yay.

Also, I totally forgot about Banjo Tooie on XBLA. Must buy and play tonight.

And I also wish I could find GH: Metallica for $30 somewhere. I kind of hope they do Smash Hits in a guitar bundle and I can YF360G it. The game has a nice setlist... but not $60 nice.

[quote name='darthbudge']Oh yeah. I was gonna ask some questions about the iPhone, but I got them figured out. I saw you had IM'd me, but by that time you were already offline.[/quote]

Oh...sorry dude, glad you figured it out.

I just wanted to let everyone know that the bacon cheddar roastburger from Arby's is the most delicious thing on the face of the planet, and has replaced the French Dip as my go to sandwich.

Hey jake, you ship out that HDD?

That French-Dip Sandwich is awesome. I haven't had one in a long time though because most of the Arby's around here don't have it anymore.

This Chinese girl on Jeopardy is crazy. She sounds really nervous and antsy, but she was doing pretty good until the end. She bet $4008 on a Daily Double :lol:.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Nice. Gaffigan, Happy Feet, Fear and Loathing, 12 Monkeys and Child's Play 2 on Instant Watch. :cool:[/quote]They also put up Batman Returns and An American Tail: Fievel Goes West. Haven't seen these two since I was I kid so it'll be cool to watch them again.

And the cute little Chinese girl wins!

College week is the next two weeks according to Trebek. I usually do really good on college and teen weeks.

Perfect Dark and Conker's Bad Fur Day are the only games I like on N64. Sometimes, I'll hook it up to get my fix. Don't see PD being worth it on XBL, though. But, I'm still holding out hope for a CFD sequel..

Oh...about my swine flu suspicions at work?
Without going into detail, I have had such an upset stomach that I was a frequent visiotr to the restroom...and was worried about any "sudden emergencies" on the way home. Plus, I have been going between burning up and sweating to freezing/ wearing my leather jacket at my desk.

Thankfully, my stomach finally settled. I probably just ate something that disagreed with me...but the fever and chills?

Frosty was right...I'm going to die. Oh wait...I usually get sick this time every year when the weather goes from 40 to 80 to 60 in about 10 days. Nevermind.

Congrats, Wowasaurus!

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Perfect Dark and Conker's Bad Fur Day are the only games I like on N64. Sometimes, I'll hook it up to get my fix. Don't see PD being worth it on XBL, though. But, I'm still holding out hope for a CFD sequel[/QUOTE]

You didn't like Mario 64? Zelda: OoT? GoldenEye? StarFox?

[quote name='dcfox']You didn't like Mario 64? Zelda: OoT? GoldenEye? StarFox?[/quote]

You can't deny those Plume.

I also played the shit out of Shadows of the Empire.

[quote name='dcfox']You didn't like Mario 64? Zelda: OoT? GoldenEye?[/quote]

Nope. I have Mario64 on the Wii's VC, because Juggers really likes it. I still have my OoT cart and my gold hologram Majora's Mask which I have never played. I have tried several times to play OoT...but I can't get into it; like Mario, I just don't care for the 3D versions. (Link to the Past is still my favorite Zelda.) As far as Goldeneye, I went through a major James Bond phase when I was a teen, and burned out on anything Bond related. I have not even seen a bond film in 20 years - so I never played Goldeneye.

I was just looking at the box with my SNES and N64 games, and completely forgot I own Shadowgate64 and Super Smash Bros.

I love the original SSB to this day. It gets old playing single player, but when you have good people to play against it gets nuts. The later versions of the game seem to have too much going on at once for me to follow the action.

Oh, a PD story. I used to love to play with one Bot being a psycho and the other 6 or so bots being the guy that just run around grabbing weapons. I had this set up as save file named "Joanna D." Makes sense, right?

Fast foward to our old apartment. Pixie is about 76 months pregnant and I decided to hook up the N64 for some bot slaying. Pixie decides to watch, since she had never seen PD. She sees the save game's name and flips out in that way that only a hormonal ready-to-give-birth-anyday woman can.

I completely failed to make the connection she immediately jumped to: My ex, who I was with, off and on, for 9 years, was named Joanna and her last name started with D.

Whoops. Of course, I'm the dumbass that never even notced that.

Good stuff, lordwow. :)[quote name='Eviltude']I love the original SSB to this day. It gets old playing single player, but when you have good people to play against it gets nuts. The later versions of the game seem to have too much going on at once for me to follow the action.[/quote]Brawl is actually tons of fun when you play locally. Online really stinks. Just feels like you're playing a CPU with no voice chat or interaction with the other person except for taunts and a name above your head. :[

I've been sneezing so much with all the pollen in the air and now my side hurts. I either pulled a muscle on my rib cage or have lung cancer.

:lol: I wish there was a video camera around that day, as I'm trying to explain, "No, no, no honey...her name is Joanna Dark, hence "Perfect Dark" since she is so good at what she does. Yes, it's a dumb name, I agree. I was just feeling uncreative that day!" Then, I had to start the game up, so she could see that that was really the character's name and not some weird tribute to my ex.

I think she just got used to my weird sense of humor when it comes to games where I can rename characters. If I were to pop in FF Legend 1,2 or 3 into my gameboy right now, I promise that the characters are named "Lez," "Tits," "Dyke" and "Cunt." I popped in an old FFT game save a few weeksback and saw a skeleton named a boring "Mr Bones" along with two dragons named "Nancy Boy" and "TheRedSissy."

::Shrugs::

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Wouldn't you rather digitally download them from the Wii store?[/QUOTE]

What kind of fan would I be if I didn't own like 5 copies of every Nintendo game?

There's a confirmed case of swine flu in my county, and another suspected. Unfortunately, they didn't close the whole school district, only the affected school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back