The Star Wars sucks OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='darthbudge']Does anybody have a recommendation for a good, cheap iPhone case?[/quote]

I bought the DLO one for $9 a BBy, it was pretty good. I used it for 4 weeks, until my speck armor case came in.

[quote name='lordwow']Liquid: Awesome, good luck![/QUOTE]

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Good luck, mang![/QUOTE]
Thanks guys! :)

Good luck to you too, woohoo. That situation sounds like no fun. :/

[quote name='seanr1221']Being young with experience can be a huge advantage.[/QUOTE]

I s'pose it can, but the "Looking For" description said something along the lines of "recent graduate or soon to be graduated," neither of which are the case for me. It is only a part time (~25 hours/week) position though, so maybe they don't care too much.

Fun fact: I think if I land it, it'll be the third job I've gotten since TMK started looking for one. :lol:

Poor TMK. He actually handed in his crown as the PSN Overlord so he could pursue his job hunting and get his sleep schedule back to normal. I almost feel sorry for him, but not quite.

EDIT: And holy shit I forgot to download Virtual On. I remember some kid getting super huffy puffy with me at Mr. Gatti's over that game. I hope its still super fun. :]

[quote name='seanr1221']No Frys near me.

TFN maybe we should play Virtual On together online :wave:[/QUOTE]
Now Sega really needs to release Daytona USA arcade for XBLA. I know there's no way in hell with the licensing issues - but then again tell that to MVC2.

[quote name='JolietJake']Daytona USA was great. Virtual On was like a Mech fighting game right? Seems to remember playing it on Saturn.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it was a one-on-one arena mech fighting game. Used these crazy tank-style joysticks, before consoles had dual-analogs. It was in the arcades, and on Saturn and Dreamcast. Some of the robots had Saturns and Dreamcasts on their backs and when they would boost the lids would pop open and you could see the CDs spinning.

Ah, memories...

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Now Sega really needs to release Daytona USA arcade for XBLA. I know there's no way in hell with the licensing issues - but then again tell that to MVC2.[/quote]

ROLLING START!

I think that I'll get a netbook when one with a touch screen is release.

Expecting the call in the next 5 minutes. Oh maaaaaan. :x

I would buy Daytona USA. They also need to get on X-Men 6-player.

I'm still eagerly awaiting the Magic: The Gathering game :drool:

Speaking of old vehicle related arcade games .. does anyone remember the name of the game where you did stunts. I remember one of the first things you encounter is a giant loop. I recall it was the first arcade game I encountered that wasn't a stand up unit and cost 50 cents to play.

[quote name='Mojimbo']What happened, Trakan? It was up for a good ten minutes this time.[/quote]

It was supposed to be between 6 and 6:30. I stayed up until 7:30 and nothing was up.

What time did they finally go up?

[quote name='lordwow']I would buy Daytona USA. They also need to get on X-Men 6-player.

I'm still eagerly awaiting the Magic: The Gathering game :drool:[/quote]

We're getting a remake of Turtles in Time!

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223159

I could do without the 3-d but I'm still excited! :bouncy:

[quote name='Maklershed']Speaking of old vehicle related arcade games .. does anyone remember the name of the game where you did stunts. I remember one of the first things you encounter is a giant loop. I recall it was the first arcade game I encountered that wasn't a stand up unit and cost 50 cents to play.[/quote]

Race Drivin' by Atari.

[quote name='seanr1221']What time did it go live?[/quote]

10:40 AM EST-ish

Because they're ???holes.

They also set it up so that you could register with a [email protected] address but you couldn't actually log back in because it would keep telling you that you had the wrong password. Luckily the dot trick still worked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gimme some of your points, Mojimbo, or I'm going to slug you in the bread basket.

Damn it! I put a pink highlighter in my back pocket and I thought the cap was on. Nope, now I have a giant pink spot on the back of my pants!!!

:whee:

image.php

I wish I could have gone to this event the company I used to work for invited me to for tomorrow night. Would have got to be backstage and met Judah Freelander and Amy Ryan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back