The "Stay Classy, Republicans" Super Nintendo Chalmers Thread

I'm not concerned about the debt, as a country IS NOT a mom and pop business. Do you not see the hypocrisy in Tea Party Republicans like Tom Price? Did you not listen to that Johnny Cash guy quote the things Price said and did?
Debt grows with each deficit, where do you think the money comes from to cover the difference?Ultimately are you saying debt is harmless? If so, then do not talk about it since we are not a "Mom n Pop" business.

I do not know about Tom Price but I do see the hypocrisy of the republicans. It is something I actually talked about numerous times before. Republicans are almost just as bad as the democrats, hence why I mostly vote third party.

Right now I am pretty I am pretty angry at the republicans including this so called deficit hawk Paul Ryan for trying to repeal ACA through the means which add debt. A few republicans who voted no are actually sticking to the conservative principles.

In the end it seems you have a vendetta against one party while ignoring the hypocrisy of the other. Also here is a funny video that sums some of my feelings in regards to both sides in this election cycle.

https://youtu.be/c5wn8zn5fF8

If only conservatives could be as concerned about Russia interfering in our elections as they are about sick people getting health care

I watched the speech today, and then Decades aired the speeches of Bush, Clinton first and second. Trump basically ripped off Bill Clinton's 1992 speech, but it was also compounded with words of isolationism like a one step forward two steps back situation. Everything in Bill Clinton's speech, jobs being taken away by foreign workers, spiraling health care costs, the national debt, infrastructure woes is still being talked about a quarter century later. Everybody says it's going to be hard work to make America that "shining city on the hill", but like any politician on a regular year, nobody wants to put in the work. Well, many Trump opponents and supporters are going to have to hold the new boss accountable, or we'll just the same old boss with a crasser mouth and thinner skin.

My basic impression: Trump gave a grab 'em by the pussy speech.

Last edited by a moderator:
15977409_596339167238789_8666479739247863929_n.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JigNx_XXMZE

"The metric is money" - Pocahontas
So, if by some miracle, we manage to cut the costs of medical treatment by 50%, but medicare/medicaid still cover the same exact things (or even more!), Warren equates this to 'cutting' the programs?

Isn't the goal supposed to be cutting the costs of health care?

Easy ways to sigificantly reduce health care costs.

1. Tort reform - even going to a loser pays system would significantly reduce costs, particualrly in high risk specialities like obstetrics (the average obstetrician spends 1/3 of his/her income on malpractice premiums).

2. Make uncompensated care tax deductible.  Even allowing me to deduct a fraction (10%) would be welcome.  If I'm providing care to someone who can't pay it back, I don't think it's too much to ask that my time and effort is treated like a charitable donation. 

3. Amend the pre-existing conditions to allow at least an adjustment of premiums for reversible negative health factors like smoking, drug use, obesity. 

1. Tort reform - even going to a loser pays system would significantly reduce costs, particualrly in high risk specialities like obstetrics (the average obstetrician spends 1/3 of his/her income on malpractice premiums).

2. Make uncompensated care tax deductible. Even allowing me to deduct a fraction (10%) would be welcome. If I'm providing care to someone who can't pay it back, I don't think it's too much to ask that my time and effort is treated like a charitable donation.

3. Amend the pre-existing conditions to allow at least an adjustment of premiums for reversible negative health factors like smoking, drug use, obesity.
I'm absolutely dying to know where you work in/around Boston because:

1. I'd never recommend anyone to go to someone that seems to have questionable bedside manner when treating someone based on their ability to pay. Believe me, you can't tell by the way they talk or dress.

2. Because you make it sound like you're in the poor house.

3. You seem to have no idea how biling is done in your particular practice or at large.

2. Make uncompensated care tax deductible. Even allowing me to deduct a fraction (10%) would be welcome. If I'm providing care to someone who can't pay it back, I don't think it's too much to ask that my time and effort is treated like a charitable donation.

3. Amend the pre-existing conditions to allow at least an adjustment of premiums for reversible negative health factors like smoking, drug use, obesity.
You mean the way to not fix the biggest problems.

I love how the excuse was "Trump supporters had to work on Friday, unlike the women who rallied on Saturday." Even though Trump had bigly crowds every where he went, with bigly supporters following him around the country. Of course, the altfact explanation is everybody was wearing invisibility capes.

I love how the excuse was "Trump supporters had to work on Friday, unlike the women who rallied on Saturday." Even though Trump had bigly crowds every where he went, with bigly supporters following him around the country. Of course, the altfact explanation is everybody was wearing invisibility capes.
Saaaaaaaaaltyyyyy :razz:

Trump pays people to follow him around and clap, like his wives being a series of high priced courtesans not that many people seem to genuinely like him.

Aaaaaaaand ajit pai now nominated to head the fcc, so there goes net neutrality eventually. Sure hope steam's got the deep pockets to start paying ISPs

Trump pays people to follow him around and clap, like his wives being a series of high priced courtesans not that many people seem to genuinely like him.
Speaking of...

http://theslot.jezebel.com/melania-trump-definitely-loves-her-husband-and-is-very-1791531766

The looneys and deplorables have been trying to say the clip was doctored...but there are straight 4 hour direct feeds of the entire inauguration that show this in its exact form. But these are people who believe in "alternate facts"...so, ya know...

My take on it is Trump is irritated by the "rain is a blessing" spin (his expression is crazy...in addition to that smug fake smile, he shrugs and rolls his eyes). He turns to Melania, and maybe makes a sarcastic joke about it (it even looks like he's smiling at first). But she doesn't realize that he's being a dick and just keeps smiling and nodding, so he says something mean. Just the way her expression drops, man. Meryl Streep, herself, couldn't pull off an acting job like that.

I mean, I guess it's possible he didn't even say anything mean about Melania, specifically...maybe he called the preacher a dipshit or something, and Melania just being a better person than him felt bad about it. I don't know. Obviously, you could speculate all day. But damn..the way her entire demeanor changed that quickly. You can't convince me something rotten wasn't said.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/824227824903090176

Didn't he win the election? Good thing we averted a national disaster with them emails hyuk hyuk.

His ego is absolutely out of control. He won and he still can't accept it because he didn't win by enough. He's basically the New England Patriots of politicians.

You know who else lost the popular and won the electoral? Bush, and he managed to win both the second time around. Trump just pisses away that chance one day at a time.

There are two things we can garner from this:

1. He simply can't accept that he lost the popular vote. His fragile ego can't get past it.

2. Much stricter voter id requirements.

We already have a complete shit show of a first week in office, so this is par for course.

There are two things we can garner from this:

1. He simply can't accept that he lost the popular vote. His fragile ego can't get past it.

2. Much stricter voter id requirements.

We already have a complete shit show of a first week in office, so this is par for course.
He also can't get past the fact that his inauguration crowd was much smaller than the Women's March or Obama's inauguration crowd. I mean this:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/823937936056008704

has the Women's March date on it!

Meanwhile, his petulantness has done quite a few things. Cut off access to women's health for international health care providers, shut down transparency of agencies, and is making taxpayers pay for that fuck ing wall. So much for shrinking the size of government.

Its also affecting states. Today our governor issued a statement saying they have to ask the EPA for a full clarification of what the suspension of all grants means, because that could effectively stop our states public health department from doing their job and ensuring clean drinking water

From the AP

Trump's unusual, voluble and unpredictable style appeared to catch Mexico's normally quiet and cautious diplomacy off guard.

Finance Secretary Jose Antonio Meade told Grupo Formula radio that "I think that, in general, diplomacy is not conducted via Twitter."
Jon-Stewart-saying-Oh-Snap.gif

Are you implying that Trump is a dictator?

Also I am a little surprised that no one mentioned the dow jones record. I guess its only a valid economic indicator when a democrat is in the white house.
Ive never considered it a valid economic indicator. Its all speculation and guessing and driven by emotion gambling, nothing more. Hell just look at the shoot up in price to nintendos stock when pokemon was the rage, only to crash a week later when investors actually went and did real research only to find out nintendo barely owned any of the right and profit that came in from pokemon go. Its all a bunch of crap, but theres no other place for people to put their money so it gets alot of attention

Ive never considered it a valid economic indicator. Its all speculation and guessing and driven by emotion gambling, nothing more. Hell just look at the shoot up in price to nintendos stock when pokemon was the rage, only to crash a week later when investors actually went and did real research only to find out nintendo barely owned any of the right and profit that came in from pokemon go. Its all a bunch of crap, but theres no other place for people to put their money so it gets alot of attention
Good, seems you have a better grasp at this than someone like Msut who thinks thats how you measure the health of the economy.

I'd rather talk about Trump putting unqualified white supremacists in charge of stuff than whatever you think I said about the djia.

If his 1st 10 days are an indication, Trump will be as popular as herpes soon. Especially if keeps writing executive orders in crayon

bread's done
Back