CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope we remember how bad Steam is crashing right now next time there's a call for GMG to go out of business if their site crashes during a free game promotion.  

Merry Christmas!

Post if you took a key, please.

Garry's Mod   https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=WVDfmxCu5Yd8vHFv

Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet NVHX5-F3B4M-XQ8X6

Iron Brigade  77NRN-9FE6V-PYCD4

Toy Soldiers  FDLN6-K605Y-ZA2HZ

Bit.Trip Beat  NFPE3-6ILGF-IALGF

Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC      VWYPN-7GLCE-T04JM

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War           JINHE-2Y79Q-JMTV5

Shank 2         ETJ4F-LHAKG-7FM95

Snapshot       C0N3V-67XAL-C0MWJ

The Basement Collection   NGHQC-6XPP9-TJEI2

PM if you want items below

Dungeon Defenders + all DLC

Cave Story +

Closure

Broken Sword:  Director's Cut

Worms Reloaded

Zombie Driver Apocalypse Pack

The Book of Unwritten Tales

All the best!

TMG

I voted Papers, Please because it's the only actual game.
Look what you've done! You went and made The Fullbright Company sad!

Now Steve Gaynor's sobbing in the corner, clutching "Best Indie Game" awards in a futile attempt to anchor his world, so recently sent reeling by your hurtful suggestion that Gone Home doesn't deserve to be included in the category of "game."

So there. Gone Home 2 is cancelled.

I hope you're happy.

Look what you've done! You went and made The Fullbright Company sad!

Now Steve Gaynor's sobbing in the corner, clutching "Best Indie Game" awards in a futile attempt to anchor his world, so recently sent reeling by your hurtful suggestion that Gone Home doesn't deserve to be included in the category of "game."

So there. Gone Home 2 is cancelled.

I hope you're happy.
'dem Spike VGX Awards, yo.

Why has community choice voting ended? Doesn't this sale go until Jan 2 or 3?
it cause u call mr gorilla diapers when im not animal fuckeer that mns yo i fuck humans if i ever do hot women kaitlyn summer rae aj

Because a million people are crashing the site, causing it to glitch?
nope blames sse oh it cause steam early shut down they fixing the sale for week from now to fight with amazon ehhe they getting rid of bundlees games on community adding games who been only 50% for while to it and to flash daily delas oh yea

Merry Christmas!

Snapshot

All the best!

TMG
Thanks for Snapshot! Had I not been in instacodeentry mode, I would have requested the Book of Unwritten Tales, only to realize a few minutes later that I just bought that off GOG. So hooray for impulsive code grabbing! Also hooray for code dropping.

Enchancee? is that like a secret Pokemon that checks Steam prices for you? i'd make a sick-ass drawing of one but I ain't no artist.
I'm envisioning a steam-punk esque egg-shaped pokemon, that, instead of eggs, has scrolls with deals written on them coming out of its pouch.

Damn...I wish I had paid attention in art class, back in High School.

Has there ever been a free STEAM game giveaway that HASN'T completely crashed the host?

If I remember correctly, even the Snuggle Truck giveaway had problems.
Fixed that. No one wants Origin or uPlay games for free.

Viagame has successfully given away Splinter Cell Conviction, Burnout Paradise and Assassins Creed IV Black Flag preorder for free.

Still hate them excluding Finland from ACIV giveaway :(

It's Nordic only, but that doesn't prevent even Koreans using proxies to get free games :p

My kid gave me a Steam gift card for Christmas and I can't redeem card and now it's like Gabe doesn't want me to have Christmas from my children.

ktBI6h2.jpg

The answer to Steam's server overload problems is surely for everyone to F5 the homepage until all the features are restored.
Do you have any better ideas on how to know when it is fixed?!?!?

In related news: The Origin Store is doing just fine. You all should come over and stock up on Great Deals®! NEARLY EVERYTHING IS 40% OFF!

Merry Christmas everybody! I have a game to give away...to do so, I"m playing guess the game title in hangman style:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Restricted to CAG regulars. 

Do you have any better ideas on how to know when it is fixed?!?!?

In related news: The Origin Store is doing just fine. You all should come over and stock up on Great Deals®! NEARLY EVERYTHING IS 40% OFF!
By the time you beat my score on Wolverine Steam should be back up.

First CAG regular to quote this post can have Puzzler World. I ninja'd a key from LN in the amazon thread and ended up buying the Indie Gala Limited bundle anyway, so I'm giving it away.

I woke up early cause I wasn't feeling well and I guess Steam's under the weather, too. Take a glass of water and go back to bed, Steam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back