CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm pissed. Saw everyone post and went to grab it. Tried to get it both thru the Steam client and the browser. Kept getting the server overloaded message thru both. Glitch was fixed before I could grab a copy. Just my luck.

I LOVED Dishonored quite a bit.  Getting that DLC for dirt cheap is going to be fantastic! The rest of the Steam sales have been meh... I got PS+ so now I gotta decide how to spend Amazon credits... Tales of Xillia, Murumasa Rebirth or Dragon's Crown?

I LOVED Dishonored quite a bit. Getting that DLC for dirt cheap is going to be fantastic! The rest of the Steam sales have been meh... I got PS+ so now I gotta decide how to spend Amazon credits... Tales of Xillia, Murumasa Rebirth or Dragon's Crown?
Can't comment on Xillia but I love Muramasa Rebirth and Dragons crown. You can't really go wrong with either, though if you get Muramasa consider getting the limited edition and the face plate it comes with looks awesome.

Okay... I bought mine as a gift. All I really wanted is the Brigmore Witches DLC.

I can redeem it to only get that DLC and all the other stuff will be lost.

Or... if someone trustworthy would like... I will trade Brigmore Witches DLC for the Dishonored GOTY and we both win. 

Edit: Traded to foxhack

Also: Trine 2 went from 80% off to 90% off... not sure if glitched...

Also wow COD Ghosts is 17% off...I wish Activision would just stop taking part in these sales cause it's just wasting a daily deal slot.

Okay... I bought mine as a gift. All I really wanted is the Brigmore Witches DLC.

I can redeem it to only get that DLC and all the other stuff will be lost.

Or... if someone trustworthy would like... I will trade Brigmore Witches DLC for the Dishonored GOTY and we both win.

Also: Trine 2 went from 80% off to 90% off... not sure if glitched...
I'll take that deal. I think.

Argh! I tried and tried but it wouldn't load in my cart. Just kept appearing empty. I don't know how you all got it. I'm jealous of those who did. I just wanted the DLC. Bah.

So Surgeon Simulator 2013 is $2.49 (-75%). This was my buy point, but is it worth it from those that have played it?
It's good quirky fun. It does have a learning curve, but stick with it. I haven't gone all the way down the rabbit hole with it, but $2.50 for some laughs is worth it.

Also, INB4 FUNDLE BODDER.

So Surgeon Simulator 2013 is $2.49 (-75%). This was my buy point, but is it worth it from those that have played it?
It's worth it kinda. I mean it's fun but the novelty wears off after so long as I started to feel that the controls which weren't bad at first just get more and more annoying. It's worth it to me for $2.50 but it might be a game you never finish or just play in short bursts like I do.

Is speluky worth it? I've heard many good things.
Yes for that price it's very much worth it.

Curse these stupid broken ribs and my noon pain pill regimen making me miss out on a glitch.

On the bright side, these pain pills are pretty awesome.

No luck with Steam during the glitch. Their servers were hammered. Anyone get any extra copies and looking to let go of a Dishonered GOTY for a good price? PM me.

-Spice

Argh! I tried and tried but it wouldn't load in my cart. Just kept appearing empty. I don't know how you all got it. I'm jealous of those who did. I just wanted the DLC. Bah.
Wanted to get Surgeon Simulator, System Shock 2 (which is still 75% off btw), and La Mulana....but I'm having the exact same issue you have right now :(

That'd the last time I take a crap during a sale changeover ever.

Oh well, all I was missing was the Witches DLC.  Congrats to all who grifted GabeN.

That'd the last time I take a crap during a sale changeover ever.

Oh well, all I was missing was the Witches DLC. Congrats to all who grifted GabeN.
lol that why u dont this during th time of sale anything could happen lol so far 2 big glitch sale aka big games not mini games

Man, I can't believe I missed Dishonored because I was at frickin' GameStop...

I feel like I need to take a shower.

Well even with missing the Dishonored glitch, still a great day of sales for me.  Wonder if Steam will give us a 20% for their glitch or if Bethesda will force them to stop selling their games.  

Yeah, I wish someone that got an extra Dishonored GOTY gift would sell one to me at cost ;)

They'd go down in the CAG history books as a legend.
I'd help if I could. I missed out too while on the can. Though, all I'm missing is one DLC, it still stings (missing the deal, not taking a crap).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back