CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
YOGO = You Only Game Once.
Kibon_Yogo_Frutas_Vermelhas-287x300.jpg

We didn't need to know you got double penetrated.
Not unless foils were involved.

Edit: Posting this reminded me to check on my idling process, and I just got a Remedy foil from that game. I should make completely nonsensical double entendre more often.

Facebook game? IE11? I think it's time to step up your game.
lol nah it only one time a day but that bout only time most of time idle on steam and i dont use ie eexccept that tim ohtrwise i use chrome to do most of stuff except swagbucks encrazve on firefox

I don't hate the game as much as I seem to, I just don't believe it in anyway deserves as high praise as it deserves. As exceptionally as the storytelling, characters, and graphics (for consoles) is, the gameplay is equally mediocre and as I've said before on here, it's hard for me to fully recommend a game when the best parts are when you aren't playing.
I didn't finish it so I cannot give a full review but the game play just drove me away... I spent 5 days on vacation and gave up and just played Marvel Heroes instead.

Someday I'll catch all the cutscenes for the Last of Us and I'll be more than happy enough with that...

So, yeah, no game of the year for me... And truth be told. I suspect the story, while amazing for a video game, likely wouldn't even be all that great in a more story focused form of media.

I kinda wanted to get a 3DS XL but I owned the launch 3DS and it has this issue where the bottom screen scratches lines into the top screen... I looked into it and the XL has carried over that design flaw for some people. I'll have to wait for some kind of version 3.0. I wanna play Zelda too.
I don't think the SE versions have that faulty design. But it's Nintendo, so they'll have a new base version out in about five months, anyway. I'm half-tempted to upgrade my Zelda OoT SE 3DS to the golden Zelda ALBW XL version, It's very much the sex.

It's not without its Saints Row charm. But then you regularly hit parts where, inexplicably, the developers said "You know what people are REALLY looking for out of their random criminal mayhem? Shitty platformer games!" and make you hop up a dozen floating thingies or do some racing/jumping nonsense because that's WAY more fun than shooting cops with a laser or ice blasts.

On balance, I liked SRTT more just because it actually kept the game to the same thing you were playing for in the first place: shooting shit and jacking cars.
I agree.

I'm almost at 17,000, how does that make sense?
Forgot what I was going to reply to this. :oldman:

Toasters don't burn toast, people burn toast.
Who puts toast in the toaster?

Mouse Chatter
Guys the future is motion controlz! :D/

I got another damn Magicka booster.

Aren't those Exceed cards worth a lot though? Sell sell sell. :D
Yeah, i listed those at market, but seems like there's a lot of those given so prices have gone down.

I think I may have earned second most from eXceed cards + boosters, something like 6€/8$ counting only foils+boosters. Very well worth ~2€ I paid (some Indie Gala Bundle).

Winner is Magicka, but only because prices were insane good back then, 7€/10$ from a single foil.

Just want to say that my friends list leaderboards of Orcs Must Die 2 confirms my suspicions about the game; It's the sort you pick up, play for about five levels, and never touch again.

foul play 2 pack yo http://www.getgamesgo.com/product/foul-play-2-pack for 6.24

also fuck u ie11 on windows 7 u broke baseball heeros
I'll buy one Foul Play at the appropriate cost if you are like me and don't have any friends.

I saw people were getting snowglobe drops when crafting badges.  I went on a crafting binge and only got one foil out of 37.  No coupon drops right now either.

Just want to say that my friends list leaderboards of Orcs Must Die 2 confirms my suspicions about the game; It's the sort you pick up, play for about five levels, and never touch again.
Yeah, it's really good for short spurts. Not the type of game i could see myself getting hooked on all day long

This is easy.....she's a chick that posts on a male dominated GAMING forum. I would imagine a majority of the guys on here never leave the house..let alone talk to a female.

FAP FAP FAP
Yeah, but guys are visual... I would expect Blade''s profile to get more action due to his avatars (underaged as they are) than ashes...

10 years.. how has that not died already. The left/right click buttons should have a limited amount of clicks before they go out.
Truth be told... They use to build stuff better back in the day... Not that 10 years is REALLY back in the day but I suspect more metal was used 10 years ago than today. (Today's is almost all plastic.)

I use a 700s... Great shape, just absolutely perfect, I use it in its wired form... Granted, its a mouse with known issues in dying early do to too many clicks... but at least its got a 3 year warranty now.

I use a 700s... Great shape, just absolutely perfect, I use it in its wired form... Granted, its a mouse with known issues in dying early do to too many clicks... but at least its got a 3 year warranty now.
Hm.. I've owned a G700 for 2-3 years and it hasn't died on me. I did a lot of research on it and never saw anything about that.. but I guess the G700s could be different.

Which makes me wonder if it is the fun factor or the difficulty. Because the difficulty goes up quick in OMD2, and if you never played OMD1, you likely don't have good strategies down yet.

Which makes me wonder if it is the fun factor or the difficulty. Because the difficulty goes up quick in OMD2, and if you never played OMD1, you likely don't have good strategies down yet.
Or it could be that people aren't playing it in co-op, so they lose interest. Game isn't hard in co-op. I've heard it's a lot harder in singleplayer though.

I love the game, and played it all the way through with any friend that requested to play it with me.. so that makes about 3 times so far.. I think.

I don't think the SE versions have that faulty design. But it's Nintendo, so they'll have a new base version out in about five months, anyway. I'm half-tempted to upgrade my Zelda OoT SE 3DS to the golden Zelda ALBW XL version, It's very much the sex.
Which ones are the SE ones?

Hm.. I've owned a G700 for 2-3 years and it hasn't died on me. I did a lot of research on it and never saw anything about that.. but I guess the G700s could be different.
I had an MX Revolution for years, although that required opening it up and fixing the left copper spring maybe four times during its life. Then the right spring started to go out and the battery would barely hold a charge and it was time to retire it. I loved that mouse though.

Now I'm using a Razer Death Adder 2013 from that 50% off Razer sale about a year or so ago. Simple mouse with only two thumb buttons but I could appreciate the desire for 12 buttons back when I spent a few months playing Tera. It seems solid enough and I'm fairly happy with it although nothing about it would make me give a hearty recommendation... just a good quality functional gaming mouse.

The Nintendo 3DS XL consoles are on sale for $149.99 at Target right now. It's the same as that sweet Black Friday price a few weeks ago. How close are you now? ;)
I finally checked out a 3DS XL... wow the 3D sweet spot on that screen is much improved. I don't have any interest in owning one, but I'm interested in what's possible at normal-consumer-prices.

I finally checked out a 3DS XL... wow the 3D sweet spot on that screen is much improved. I don't have any interest in owning one, but I'm interested in what's possible at normal-consumer-prices.
It really is. I picked up the Zelda edition 3DSXL at Target's BF price, and having used it a while now I find it difficult to use my original model again.

I usually skip handheld releases, so now I'll be in a conundrum when they announce its successor, likely with dual analog controls like the Japan-only add-on component granted. I'll just pretend the 2DS was an upgrade I skipped rather than a budget version...

That's interesting. I owned a 3DS for a little while and the sweet spot was terrible.. so that's nice to hear about the XL. I've been holding off buying an XL cuz I have bad luck with getting handhelds without defects.

That's interesting. I owned a 3DS for a little while and the sweet spot was terrible.. so that's nice to hear about the XL. I've been holding off buying an XL cuz I have bad luck with getting handhelds without defects.
I can also attest that the 3d "sweet spot" as you all put it is excellent on the XL. I didn't own the original 3ds, but I've never had issue with my XL and the 3d effect.

As for defects?… Well, luckily the only defect on mine was a black spot in the corner of the outer camera picture, but only when taking photos in 3d. Since I don't care about that at all, I chose not to send it in for fear of receiving brand new defects :roll:

You always come plain.

I have a 3DS and it works perfectly.
That's cuz you have low standards ;)

I can also attest that the 3d "sweet spot" as you all put it is excellent on the XL. I didn't own the original 3ds, but I've never had issue with my XL and the 3d effect.

As for defects?… Well, luckily the only defect on mine was a black spot in the corner of the outer camera picture, but only when taking photos in 3d. Since I don't care about that at all, I chose not to send it in for fear of receiving brand new defects :roll:
By defects, I mean my last 3DS had a lot of dust under the top screen. Can't remember what was wrong with my first 3DS (I've had a lot of handhelds with defects, easy to forget), but most of the DSis I went through had stuck pixels, and the DS Lite which I owned for a year or two (used Costco's return policy) had horrible d-pad diagnals. I had to press REALLY hard on them to get them to work. it got bad enough that I avoided playing games that required using the diagnals. A camera defect seems minor, I probably would've kept that if it was the only problem with it.

It really is. I picked up the Zelda edition 3DSXL at Target's BF price, and having used it a while now I find it difficult to use my original model again.

I usually skip handheld releases, so now I'll be in a conundrum when they announce its successor, likely with dual analog controls like the Japan-only add-on component granted. I'll just pretend the 2DS was an upgrade I skipped rather than a budget version...
The dual-analog thing is not Japan-only (regular or XL.) Although that doesn't make it any less useless / ugly-looking.

I have an XL too and I love it, but the 3D effect is just a nicety that I could easily live without. I do use it sometimes, usually just switching it on and off at random, but if it was gone I wouldn't lose sleep. Evidently Nintendo feels the same way considering there is barely any 3D in Pokemon X & Y.

The best XL variant has to be the black-and-gold Charizard...if Nintendo brought that out here I'd get it for sure. (Or the red One Piece version...or SMT IV.)

Wait, what thread is this again?!

I'm finally buying my gaming PC, thanks to this site. Making the switch from consoles for my first gaming PC ... been gaming on my laptop with a discreet GPU but I've pretty much hit the cap on what I can use, especially after I dropped it and lost half my RAM ... >>

2TB HD, 120GB SSD, Case, DVD Drive, cables, thermal compound, CPU cooler purchased. Next paycheck: GPU, power supply. Hopefully Christmas will net some Amazon gift cards from the in-laws for CPU, motherboard, PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back