CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aren't there normally 12 daily deals?

Also, I heard before that the prices from the Autumn Sale should be the same for this one. Naturally, there will be more daily deals, so some prices will be lower. But I wouldn't keep my hopes up for a lower price on a game that was a flash sale/daily deal in the previous sale. 

brought  bisohock infitie season pass fianly  what hapen to 4 flash deals i blame  obmaa for this

Booo, Dishonored DLC only 50% off and the base game is already a daily, so this should be the best discount it sees.

I reiterate, booo.

Please, what's the website that you can sort Steam entries like a spreadsheet? I want to see sales by % off.
Is this the website you're thinking of?

http://steamdb.info/sales/

I snagged Bioshock Infinite season pass for $4.99... pretty good deal considering I was already going to get the DLC!!

Also I'm sad to see Novelist at 25% off. That's the one game on my must buy list which I'd probably play immediately upon purchasing. Here's hoping for a daily/flash sale!!! (Not community vote, I know it will lose to Magicka or Hydrophobia)

Booo, Dishonored DLC only 50% off and the base game is already a daily, so this should be the best discount it sees.

I reiterate, booo.
I'd be raging about this, if I wasn't counting my pennies for Assetto Corsa. 50% off Dishonored DLC feels like an insult, 66% would be merely disappointing.

Hey, I'm not the one considering a game at 25% off. ;)
We all have our one thing that makes us tick... this is mine, and this dev doesn't discount much.

Grabbed the Balance of the force table pack. So far nothing else is catching my eye today. Gonna look into Space Hulks DLC expansions though,

Thanks for the heads-up on the Bioshock Season Pass.  Already own it, but I bought one copy for my Inventory anyway....

Steam sale is live!!  With my Christmas shopping done, I needed another stupid thing to throw money at.  Thank you, Valve!

Has anyone crafted a snow globe badge yet?  I got some "Realm of the Mad God" uncommon reward which sells for a measly 40 cents.  I notice that the same uncommon reward for DOTA 2 is selling for $20 though... haha.

I'd be raging about this, if I wasn't counting my pennies for Assetto Corsa. 50% off Dishonored DLC feels like an insult, 66% would be merely disappointing.

We all have our one thing that makes us tick... this is mine, and this dev doesn't discount much.
Damn, they add the McLaren 12C since the last time I checked... Still my video card would likely fly apart if I tried to run it so I'll have to pass on it. :(

Well this is kinda disappointing. The game I really wanted (The Stanley Parable) is on sale day one so I don't have to wait for it.

Now I don't have a game to wait for and get annoyed when it has not been on sale yet, lol.

Thanks for the sites! If you think BIT.TRIP games are a good deal now, wait until the Humble Bundle next week! The only thing looking interesting at the moment is Virtual DJ at $17. I'm going to love when those expensive software items drop to 75% off.

.... and Bioshock season pass corrected to 0% discount. $19.99.

Sat in my cart with me staring at it, as I don't have the base game yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back