CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
NEW FLYING BUNDLE. REPEATS GALORE!

Tier 1 (minimum $1)

- Uprising 44: The Silent Shadows (Desura/Greenlight)
- An Alien with a Magnet (Desura/Greenlight)
- Agricultural Simulator 2011 (Steam)
- Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon (Steam)
- Mystery Game (Desura/Greenlight)

Tier 2 (minimum $3)

- Sacraboar (Steam)
- Rune Classic (Steam)
- RoboBlitz (Steam)
- inMomentum (Steam)
- Block Story (Desura/GreenLight)

So the Square Enix Christmas Surprise Box turns out to be:

• Just Cause 2
  • Hitman: Blood Money
  • Tomb Raider
  • Dungeon Siege III
If only FF7+8 re-releases were also in there...

EDIT:

Alice Complete Collection is also available on Impluse (Gamestop's digital store) if you feel like acquiring it all legitimately. And Waking Mars is really neat, and I thought the voice acting was actually quite outstanding for such a small game. Played it on PC as well and it was just fine. i even 100%'d it.
I already have Alice Madness Returns.

I wish someone (digital store) would just sell the original Alice - you know, like GOG or Origin or someone.

NEW FLYING BUNDLE. REPEATS GALORE!

Tier 1 (minimum $1)

- Uprising 44: The Silent Shadows (Desura/Greenlight)
- An Alien with a Magnet (Desura/Greenlight)
- Agricultural Simulator 2011 (Steam)
- Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon (Steam)
- Mystery Game (Desura/Greenlight)

Tier 2 (minimum $3)

- Sacraboar (Steam)
- Rune Classic (Steam)
- RoboBlitz (Steam)
- inMomentum (Steam)
- Block Story (Desura/GreenLight)
lulzzzzzz

I risked it. Crafted about $6 worth of globes and received a 3 cent item for Stronghold Kingdoms.

In other news, picked up R.I.P.D on Amazon for $3. I'm not including a link, because i'm afraid someone else might accidentally clickthrough and purchase it.

It's not good.

And yes, I realized it has brutal reviews and it's a movie tie-in and when have those ever been good... So, i'm going to use Irrational Card Madness as my excuse. Pretty sure that is contagious.
The movie was terrible - and by far the worst movie that I've seen all year.

So, is the game worse than the movie?

Update on Castlevania: Lords of Shadow for $7.12 over at Nuuvem. The page has the following banner:

ATTENTION

20/12/2013 - Due to high demand, the keys of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Ultimate Edition over. New purchases may be made ​​during this downtime, but the keys will be handed over only when we have received a new batch of production.

WHAT?!?!?

Liberations HD PC?!?!?

The one with Aveline?

:(
I saw dat from cagdeals on twitter but i think cag meant to say 14 instead of 4 hehe.

Everyone go buy Guacamelee on humble store asap or i will hurt u!!!

Broforce beta is $10 on humblestore also, yay or nay?

Did they patch out the shitty MIDI music out of FF8 yet like they did with FF7? That music kills it for me so bad >< I guess I could just emulate it or throw it in my PS3 but I'm sorta lazy and it will also let me sell my old collection on eBay:

gvgt.jpg

Did they patch out the shitty MIDI music out of FF8 yet like they did with FF7? That music kills it for me so bad &gt;&lt; I guess I could just emulate it or throw it in my PS3 but I'm sorta lazy and it will also let me sell my old collection on eBay:

gvgt.jpg
Ooooh, I got those on PSX.

And FF Anthology w/ FF5+6 for PSX. :D

And I got Chrono Cross for PSX, as well.

EDIT:

Oh, I also got that free VIvi plush doll from that promo when they were giving away that thing for signing-up w/ them for something. :D

So don't tell anyone, but I've got some sensitive information that some of you might be interested in:

[customspoiler='Taken by a satellite over Sweden']
7x7c.png
[/customspoiler]

Just thought I should pass this along, to help interested parties in their research...

Update on Castlevania: Lords of Shadow for $7.12 over at Nuuvem. The page has the following banner:

ATTENTION

20/12/2013 - Due to high demand, the keys of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Ultimate Edition over. New purchases may be made ​​during this downtime, but the keys will be handed over only when we have received a new batch of production.
Nooooooooo. I should've bought the game earlier.

;oooooo does it work for north america or is it brazil only?
Don't know and it's not worth investigating really. Even though it's a Capcom game, it's kind of a commercial flop. I'd expect the MSRP to hit $30 fairly quickly.

And for the record, it's near the top of my wishlist, so I'm waiting for it to drop in price as well.

Thanks to Palinnn for FF7!  I think I wasted enjoyed a Christmas over a decade ago by ignoring family festivities and grinding out xp on cactuars and spending stupid time at the Gold Saucer.  I probably can't do that anymore due to "responsibilities" but I look forward to getting into this game again :)

Also, on a whim I emailed the developers of Project Zomboid to see if I could get a Steam key since I backed them in their alpha stage way back in 2011.  In less than 30 minutes, they responded, thanked me for my support and interest, and gave me a Steam key!!  These devs have always been very responsive and interested in community feedback, so even if you are tired of zombie games, I want to thank them one more time.  (especially when it seems like the trend is to refuse steam keys to early backers unless some drama blows up)

Don't know and it's not worth investigating really. Even though it's a Capcom game, it's kind of a commercial flop. I'd expect the MSRP to hit $30 fairly quickly.

And for the record, it's near the top of my wishlist, so I'm waiting for it to drop in price as well.
i want it! i played it on ps3 and i like it dammit! i need to know if this works in us.

Great News! The Amazon AppStore finally sale priced it..

Buy SotMC for $0.99 on mobile and get a steam key.   fuck yeah!

I got it for free with my Amazon Coins! :whee:

Thanks Miranda for posting this yesterday!  (Amazon was charging $2.99 yesterday.)
click pic for details

I'm keen to pick it up too, but definite not while it's still $50 base price.

I gave Rush Bros. another try and I simply cannot stand that game. I'm probably going to ask Steam support to -remove- the game from my account. It's that bad.

That and the achievements are friggin' insane. I think Super Meat Boy has -easier- ones...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back