CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
photo-thumb-288570.jpg

wasnt it bundled already?
Yeah, by Bundlestars and Groupees (which was $1).

Never happen because indef gave up on Wolverine. All hope is lost. Steam is done. See you guys on Origin thread.
Not giving up yet. Have thrown the controller around a couple times though. Haven't even cracked 30 mil. The combo setup on that table is great, but once it gets into mission or special modes it seems like the ball just zooms straight down the pipe.

Back to Topic: I really want to buy something out of the flash sale but considering everyone downloading L4D2, it broke Steam. If it's still broken past 6pm, I'll be pretty upset.

I'm wondering how many people will look back and think Steam ruined my Christmas!  I coulda spent it with friends or family, or just playing with my new toys, but I spent all day F5ing for L4D2... :wall:

Store seems to be back up for me

Nm, it was for a little bit but went down again. Guess I just got lucky

Wonder how much Valve is losing on a per minute basis to this downtime. Poor Gaben might have to go on a 5000 calorie diet next month!
Good one.

It's funny because he's overweight, which directly impacts his business decisions, as the acquisition of food is the sole motivator in his life.

Hahahaha.

You got him good!

If Steam ever comes back up I might buy Trials finally.  Also kinda pissed I missed out on the remaining Pinball FX tables yesterday.  

Edit: Great I also missed a Trackmania sale.  Of all days to be away from the internet...

If Steam ever comes back up I might buy Trials finally. Also kinda pissed I missed out on the remaining Pinball FX tables yesterday.
You might wanna check the forums to see if they ever properly optimized the PC version. (it ran like hot trash when it was released)

state of decay thoughts on that game? anyone have it? was interesting in picking this one up. so far i have slender, contagion i just bought and outlast. any other scary games anyone would recommend. thanks my fellow cagers :p

I'm wondering how many people will look back and think Steam ruined my Christmas! I coulda spent it with friends or family, or just playing with my new toys, but I spent all day F5ing for L4D2... :wall:
indef thanks for showing my anger towards not getting trial evoultion thanks for making detuire got run over kung fu evil and it been ruin since before christmas i lost my mind before chirstmas since my mind is returing slow but steady well now steam should learn to have more servrs evr on free or they should havee known since gmg went free lol.

Giveaway... the hints correspond to the first price glitch of this holiday sale for different online retailers:

Doc Clock: *LDDM-289EK-YV3LH
*2nd letter of 2nd word: First Steam glitch (season pass)

Valley Without Wind 1/2: NV36Z-0V60N-9H0G*
*1st letter of 3rd word: First Green Man Gaming glitch

Quantum Conundrum (AMZ glitch): Y9Z89-*Z8K7-C4EVH
*1st letter of 2nd word: First Gamersgate glitch

Been down over 4 hours now. Steam/Valve should fire their networking support. I enjoy the service, but when it goes down, it crashes hard.

imac2much

Quantum Conundrum (AMZ glitch): Y9Z89-*Z8K7-C4EVH
*1st letter of 2nd word: First Gamersgate glitch

Thanks mate. It was an E

state of decay thoughts on that game? anyone have it? was interesting in picking this one up. so far i have slender, contagion i just bought and outlast. any other scary games anyone would recommend. thanks my fellow cagers :p
As far as horror games go, definitely try Amnesia. If you like that, pick up the first two Penumbra games. (Third one doesn't advance the plot and only has a couple creepy sections.) Dead Space 1 and 2 are must plays, but only the first one is on steam. Other than that, I can't think of any amazing PC horror games that you haven't already mentioned. The first three Silent Hill games are almost perfect, but I've only played them on the PS2. Fortunately, they've been ported to just about everything, so you should have something that can run them. (Just avoid the 360 version of the HD collection. It's supposed to have some terrible bugs that were never fixed.)

I'd also like to recommend Gone Home if you like the horror atmosphere and the way horror games tell stories through notes/clues left in the environment. Nothing paranormal happens in it, but it's still pretty eerie.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that Gone Home's only about two and a half hours long and has no replay value, so that's another thing to take into consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back