CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 4 King Arthur's Gold steam keys for the next 4 people that can prove that they didn't vote for it. Quote this post with the screenshot ;). Try not to leave any "how to take a screenshot" tabs open in your browser.
Image1_zps8d064e56.jpg

I have 4 King Arthur's Gold steam keys for the next 4 people that can prove that they didn't vote for it. Quote this post with the screenshot ;). Try not to leave any "how to take a screenshot" tabs open in your browser.
I... I don't know how to screenshot. Gimme a moment to prove that I voted for Guacamelee, m'kay?

Edit: I did it :)

2nl8chj.png

[attachment=1849:SPODER VOTE.JPG]

Edit: Guess I was too slow. Damn it.

ibgEoh6hFhbABw.JPG

edit: uploadninja'd

Skyrim Legendary is still only 66% off! Why oh why does steam do dis to me.
Given the amount of time you'll likely put into Skyrim + all expansions if you actually do like the game, it's probably actually worth it.

I have spent well over 100 hours lifetime w/ just the Skyrim base game content in total since I've got the game - and that was the X-Mas of the year it was released (2011).

I bought Dragonborn recently - and yeah, I ain't got back to Skyrim. It's inevitable, though. I'll probably do like I always do - don't know what to play; and will eventually just decide to fire Skyrim up again. And, I'll get lost again in the game for a while (whatever is my fill for the game); get away from it a bit; and then eventually wind-up back to it.

It's a never-ending cycle for Skyrim w/ me.

EDIT:

Same goes for TDU2, as well.

I have a Cat Lady Steam key for anyone that wants it. Just be the first to quote this post with the reply "sex"
"Sex."

But why does it have to be sex?

Probably everybody's gonna spam that.

EDIT:

Looks like Tebow wins.

Ge can start Tebowing, I guess - heh.

"Sex."

But why does it have to be sex?

Probably everybody's gonna spam that.

EDIT:

Looks like Tebow wins.

Ge can start Tebowing, I guess - heh.
because, sxe. Nah, it's always fun to try to win :) besides, he's a spy trying to get the mod storm to come. It's like a rain dance

I already have these people, so a game isn't needed. 

Neighbors from Hell Compilation

What do the famous knights from Monty Python and the Holy Grail say? A hint: It rhymes with me.

W5Z00-**JTL-GZTI8

I already have these people, so a game isn't needed.

Neighbors from Hell Compilation

What do the famous knights from Monty Python and the Holy Grail say? A hint: It rhymes with me.

W5Z00-**JTL-GZTI8

I tried to enter W5Z00-EkkeEkkeEkkeEkkePtangyaZiinngggNiJTL-GZTI8 but I got an error. Should I offer the Steam Gods a shrubbery?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back