CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't Starve is now fixed. Still says 92% off for me but when I add to cart it's $5 and change. That hung around longer than I would have expected.

Edit: And now the single copy and 2-pack are showing up as 66% off.

With this glitch I declare the Steam sale an epic success.  fuck if I know how this unprofessional, shitty company stays in business with all their glitches though.  

Well that was neat. I got in on two glitches so far with the BS:I season pass and this  ^_^

gah Dont Starve kept showing 1.19 but would change to 7.XX at the final stage of checkout :(

Anyone want to part with one if the 2nd copy can be gifted since it was a two pack?

Well, sounds like we have a few extra stockpiled for CAGs that missed out on the deal. 

Mine are available at cost and I think Fox mentioned his (+ WA sales tax) were as well. 

That's the way it's done, folks! :)

Dang, was hoping to get Fallen Enchantress this sale, but $20 is way too much when i have plenty of other games in my inventory similar to it.

Edit- Changed to $10.00 now I'll have to see how the overseas guys are selling it.

Crud.  I got called away from the computer for a second and the price changed back.  Had it in my cart and everything.

Dang, was hoping to get Fallen Enchantress this sale, but $20 is way too much when i have plenty of other games in my inventory similar to it.
The absolute ridiculous thing being that you could get it on release for that price by simply having someone buy it as a gift for you with the loyalty discount. Horrible pricing.

Now that I feel pleased with myself for actually catching one of these glitches, I'm pretty sure Don't Starve is going to be in the next Humble Bundle's dollar tier.

Even though i will get dont starve with ps plus i had to jump on the pc version for $1.19.  Never caught a glitch before so this sale is a success now.

Don't Starve 92% off

ninja'd
/like (outta likes, <blames CheapyGrinch>)

Edit: regifted a like.=)

Don't Starve is now fixed. Still says 92% off for me but when I add to cart it's $5 and change. That hung around longer than I would have expected.

Edit: And now the single copy and 2-pack are showing up as 66% off.
Which is really weird since 91% is a the result of applying 75% twice... maybe they goofed on applying the first 75% and then instead of removing the 75% they applied it again?

With this glitch I declare the Steam sale an epic success. fuck if I know how this unprofessional, shitty company stays in business with all their glitches though.
I'm demanding a full refund, keeping what I have in my inventory, and a 20% compensation discount on all Steam Purchases for the next year.

No Deadly Premonition Daily/Flash(yet!), and Morrowind and Blood Dragon still aren't at prices I want them to be yet so I think Don't Starve(gift) and Don't Starve OST are my only purchases today.

Don't Starve is the second price glitch I've ever gotten in on - the first was that Sleeping Dogs glitch last year. I feel like a proper Steam veteran now. Although I'm gutted I missed that Bioshock Infinite season pass glitch. I would have bought that too. Oh well! 

Just bought one, but I would've bought the gift pack had I thought they were going to change it back so fast.

And after using the website from my phone exclusively this Festivus, I think I now understand why tebow always posts how he posts.

Got Don't Starve for a friend immediately after I saw the 91% off. No way that isn't a glitch. Woo!

This friend has been wanting the game since it came out and I had spare Steambux. :D

I got in on this price glitch for a game I don't even know if I want. Got in on the BS:I season pass, which I don't own the base game. But missed the Dishonored glitch and I actually want to play that game!  :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back