CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
Where has this thread come down on Anno 2070? I know there was a debate on the DRM. Is it worth it at that price? Or should I wait? I figure the price will come down and the DRM will get patched out. Or... not. Thoughts?
use nome or kruzegor to get it for 7bucks for complete or 5 bucks idk

No. But I already bought Stream Machines for the greater good. You should have stood your ground.
Pinkie_Pie_angry_face_S1E25.png

Random question:

Do you guys prefer to buy the base game super cheap, and then buy DLC on sale later, or wait even longer for a cheap copy of the GOTY edition?
This depends on the game for me. If the DLC is mainly for MP or skins, then I just want the base game. If the DLC actually adds game time or significantly improves the game (not a cheat though) then I want GOTY i.e. Fallout 3 or Fallout New Vegas were good games for GOTY versions while Tomb Raider went DLC crazy and base game is just fine.

Any1 know if any of the lego games have demos so I can try them? Looked at few but none of them had it
I did a search on Steam for any lego title and demo. Sorry, no luck. You may want to consider Steam reviews and/or you tube. Also, please consider using a game controller instead of keyboard and mouse.

Can anyone recommend a good xmapper  gamepad program that can map my cheap PS2 controller I bought for 62 cents from Hong Kong??

Guacamelee sucks with keyboard.

Steam, you deceived me with the allure of free digital goods.

I want a full refund, as compensation for the emotional damages ensued.

madjoki wins the nobel prize… if I only I had thought of that in time.  Though you'd have been better off with 19 cent Hitman DLC

guacamelee is now corrected with 75% off and the soundtrack edition for 4.99 not bad, but would have like the glitch of course

that's odd... enhanced steam doesn't seem to be working properly for me...... after going into Options and setting everything to how I want it.... it doesn't save. 

So after I check mark a box, it says Options Saved, but when I go back on the Steam page nothing works and when I go back into options everything is cleared... any ideas on what it could be?

Please vote for Tetrobot for me. I actually want that game
- Saw this.

- Clicked on Tetrobot.

- "Thanks for voting!" message

- Look at vote

- Vote was placed for Universe Sandbox

Rigged! Rigged I say! The community will have GabeN's head and will take all of the FunBux.

Truth be told voting was fine for me until now.

Random question:

Do you guys prefer to buy the base game super cheap, and then buy DLC on sale later, or wait even longer for a cheap copy of the GOTY edition?
Depends on the game, but typically I'm fine with just the base game. Most DLC is just cosmetic and other superfluous stuff that I don't care about, and usually I prefer to know if I even like the base game before I drop money on more even more of it, as for all I know I may be sick of it by the time I get to playing the DLC. The exception to this would be if there was already a deluxe/complete/GOTY edition available for only marginally more (ala Fallout 3/New Vegas) in which case it makes more sense just to get it in case I decide I want the DLC later on.

Any1 know if any of the lego games have demos so I can try them? Looked at few but none of them had it
Not directly on Steam, but you can download demos for several of them from lego:

Lego Marvel: http://videogames.lego.com/en-us/lego-marvel-super-heroes/demo-download

Lego Harry 1-4: http://games.kidswb.com/official-site/lego-harry-potter/demo/

Might've already been posted, but day 11 and 12 deals are posted on Steam blog already...

Day 11:
Fallout: New Vegas 66% off
Deadlight 80% off
Mass Effect 2 75% off
Euro Truck Simulator 2 75% off
Might & Magic Heroes VI 75% off
The Swapper 66% off
Risk of Rain 33% off
Spelunky 75% off
Total War: Rome II 50% off

Day 12:
Grand Theft Auto IV 75% off
Alan Wake 90% off
Kerbal Space Program 40% off
Metro: Last Light 66% off
Rising Storm 75% off
Game Dev Tycoon 50% off
Outlast 66% off
Farming Simulator 2013 50% off
Injustice: Gods Among Us 50% off

Steam, you deceived me with the allure of free digital goods.

I want a full refund, as compensation for the emotional damages ensued.
Good luck w/ that:

http://www.destructoid.com/steam-says-you-can-t-mass-sue-valve-anymore-232319.phtml

Yes, who knows if *that* can even be enforced.

Also, if we did sue them - I'd bet their lawyers would run ours into the ground.

Valve got so much $, they'd hire a dream team - and we'd have no shot for sure.

Tebow is probably all we could afford for a lawyer.

Hmmm, Tebow as a lawyer - that'd be interesting. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back