CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
For me, the biggest parts of a game are story and gameplay. The story in Bioshock just didn't grab me. I didn't care about the characters and the mystery wasn't enticing. Since I don't really care much for shooters I had to rely more on the story to push me through and since it didn't do anything for me I gave up and moved on. My sister-in-law raves about the series but it just didn't click for me. Should note she loves FPSs and is a huge steampunk fan so I'm sure that helped. She's got weird taste anyway since she didn't like Mass Effect(?!!!) and likes my brother.
http://tevisthompson.com/on-videogame-reviews/

Live it, brother.

Steam was being cool...they let their employees off and that glitch lasted a lot longer then it should have
Way too long in my opinion, they might as well leave it until the next flash sale.

They won't let me Kill Hitler at a discount.

Screen_shot_2014_01_01_at_9_39_00_AM.png

Screen_shot_2014_01_01_at_9_39_18_AM.png
Have you check your dlc listing under game properties? You may already have it because that dlc contains 2 items - Hitler Mission and Rifle Pack but when you view that dlc from the store, it says that you don't own it.

If you missed a community vote, you are about to get your last snowglobe from a vote.

If you got every vote, you will get one more tomorrow morning.

(Fairly certain)

I don't want to be a dick here, but I'm glad they fixed the price on the Bioshock infinite Season Pass & DLC. It's hard to get that warm & tingly feeling that comes with getting in on a price mistake when the price remains that way for the entire sale.

I don't want to be a dick here, but I'm glad they fixed the price on the Bioshock infinite Season Pass & DLC. It's hard to get that warm & tingly feeling that comes with getting in on a price mistake when the price remains that way for the entire sale.
The End probably bought multiple copies to resell later.

I find that if someone starts off a sentence with, "I don't mean to be a dick here...", there's about a 99% chance they're about to say something that makes them sound like a big penis. :whistle2:

If you missed a community vote, you are about to get your last snowglobe from a vote.

If you got every vote, you will get one more tomorrow morning.

(Fairly certain)
There are 2 extra votes, so you can miss two and get all cards.

But if you vote in all you will be one vote short as there is nothing to vote during the last community deal.

Phew.... it's Back! Valve just wanted to screw with all of us... like they usually do

Sale is back :p

Only 3 flash sales & no community's choice sale

EDIT: 4 flash sales now & community choice is there

May be back but no community choice (should be vvvvvv) and 3 flash sales....i better craft some globe badges and sell what i don't craft immediately haha.

Edit: has been fixed...still thinking of doing my crafting soon though. Hopefully I don't get a 3 cent item again!

There are 2 extra votes, so you can miss two and get all cards.

But if you vote in all you will be one vote short as there is nothing to vote during the last community deal.
We've got a vote this evening at 9pm (EST) and again at 5am (EST) right?

Or just one more vote?

Test Drive Unlimited 2

Notice: We are currently out of keys for this title. We've requested more from the publisher and will have those soon. Should you purchase this title, your key will be delivered as soon as we receive it.

The graphic on the store has always been wrong -- the sale ends on the 2nd as all the countdown timers say under 24 hours left.

Steam random generation is bitch. I traded random duplicates for #3,#10. Can you guess what I got today? Yes, #3 and #10.

Missing #4,#7 if anyone has those and needs either #3 or #10

Driving got bearable/fine a couple years of patches, and a new PC later when I could stay above 30 FPS. Driving is nowhere near as good as it's predecessors or other games of the genre (Saints Row, Sheepy Dogs).
To me it's not even about the frame rate. The GTA series up to that point was all about fun, and they took a decidedly realistic turn in GTA IV. If I wanted to make a 90 degree turn, I needed to actually *gasp* brake to do it. Is it realistic? Sure. Is it fun? No, not for me at least. I don't want a game where I'm going around committing mass murder to be realistic, which is something that Volition gets and Rockstar lost touch with.

Have you check your dlc listing under game properties? You may already have it because that dlc contains 2 items - Hitler Mission and Rifle Pack but when you view that dlc from the store, it says that you don't own it.
^_^ Yeah I own it. (couldn't check on Mac-Steam oddly enough)... but it still doesn't mean that Gaben doesn't want us to Kill Hitler!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back