CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
... Waitasec, yesterday's dailies went up in price?! Dammit, so much for me grabbing that Just Cause 2 DLC...
JC2 is back at 80% off for me, but the DLC collection is only at 50% off. I did see it at 80% off/$1.39 before I went to bed last night, but the best you can do right now is add all of the DLC separately for $1.73.

EDIT: DLC collection is $1.39 too

Does anyone want to trade snowglobes? i cannot sell them.

I need 1, 3, 9 and 10

And i have for trade 3, 5, 6(3times), 7 and 8.

It's too bad the borderlands2 glitch doesn't allow me to actually get it.

So I just tried to buy the Anno DLC (I own the game in UPlay), but steam refused even though UPlay is required to play. Anyone know how to link existing uplay games back into steam without having to rebuy them ?

Whew, Valdis went back down. Guess I wanted the game more than I thought, based on how disappointed I was that the price went back up.

Guess I won't be getting Nations Red or DMC4 on the cheap now :(

So I just tried to buy the Anno DLC (I own the game in UPlay), but steam refused even though UPlay is required to play. Anyone know how to link existing uplay games back into steam without having to rebuy them ?
What you are trying to do is not possible. You have to own Anno from Steam to buy the DLC from steam.

Now the trick will be finding the other Saints Row DLC for a good enough price that I don`t cancel out the savings I just got on this one.
The only other DLC that adds new missions is Enter the Dominatrix. If you find it for 75% or better, you should make out pretty well from this. Personally, I thought the Xmas DLC was the better of the two, and I liked it more than the DLC from the 3rd game.

My haul for this sale is too long to post, so I will post my haul from my first Steam sale instead:

ArmrVEy.png

max lvl is 10. the whole market is swamped with people trying to buy or sell. For me everything is in italian only loads 1/2 the time :p
Max level is waaaaaaay above 10.
The max Globe Level is 200, and Foil is 100. I've seen people with one of each achieved.

I got my Globe up to level 10 and stopped there. I might go for a higher level if the globe prices crash later in the day...

Borderlands 2 goty is 50% off.  I was hoping to catch the 75% after the -125% craziness went away, didnt realize it was a glitch when it happened the first time and couldnt decide if i needed it on xbox, ps3, and pc...

The max Globe Level is 200, and Foil is 100. I've seen people with one of each achieved.

I got my Globe up to level 10 and stopped there. I might go for a higher level if the globe prices crash later in the day...
Curious as to the rarest item you got when crafting them? Anything going for good money on the market?

Actually, the level is 1000+ for regulars according to the Exchange. But, yeah, I also stopped at level 10.

Edit: Squatch'd

cag gtfo unless u playing right after u buy only way u can buy if u are not but backlog then wait for may 4 or somewhere there prolly will have sale possibly yea for shit replacement should be soemthign that hasnt been on sale for while cough driver sf lol or somethign that not bundlle stupid move gaben u need to learn snakeybro way yo
I couldn't agree more Mr. Dragon.

Whatever the fuck you just said!

JC2 is back at 80% off for me, but the DLC collection is only at 50% off. I did see it at 80% off/$1.39 before I went to bed last night, but the best you can do right now is add all of the DLC separately for $1.73.

EDIT: DLC collection is $1.39 too
Just 2 of the DLCs, not the base game.

Also, the Wolfpack DLC for Payday is 90% off if anyone cares.
Thanks, got them both.

I like wearing terrible cosmetic items, so I definitely still wear the treasure hat chest at times. The version with the coins falling out.
I wore the treasure chest (generic one) on my Huntsman sniper until I unlocked the Poker Night 2 Bloodhound hat. That's one character/loadout where I want to look obnoxious as possible.

Oh crap, I thought the sale would continue for the whole store today, not just the front pagers. Guess I'll have to wait on buying all those $2 indies for the summer. My backlog's bad enough, anyway. 

FOlks, help me with Skyrim. I already have Skyrim (vanilla), if I buy the legendary, will it be another entry in my library? Since I have a lot of mods, if it's a different entry which I need to install, it's not worh it.

I checked a guy's badge, he had stopped at 200 a few days ago so I assumed that was the max.

Today I checked and he's at 450... christ...
That's nutz. I wonder if anyone will get the 1000+ level? I knew I should have set up my 100 alt accounts prior to the sale.

You're pretty awesome.
Fixed.

I wore the treasure chest (generic one) on my Huntsman sniper until I unlocked the Poker Night 2 Bloodhound hat. That's one character/loadout where I want to look obnoxious as possible.
Right now, I'm using an unusual Fruit Shoot, Strange Festive Huntsman, Summer Shades, Razorback, Frying Pan, and Chronomancer. Sniper is faaaaabulous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back