CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
also street fighter x teeken but i guess everyone notice that since neuro allready have it so nvm plz move on or u will get nse reon spanking you
Son, do you know that internet trolling is a federal crime? We're going to need to speak with your parents.

Hey, now. I'm already speaking to one set of parents. Want to make it two?

I'll let my partner here: http://doomedmoviethon.com/images/giallo-meltdown/gm_caseofthebloodyiris_dumbcop.jpg deal with you.
yeaa u were spanking girls espcially this one
Paige_NXT_06142012ej_1102.jpg

I'm torn. On one hand I would really like you to stop mentioning spanking in every post ....

... but on the other hand I'm a man and like pictures of scantily clad women. =/

Is there any way you could just post the pictures without typing anything?

Next code dump now.

PM for one of these:

Flotilla
Atom Zombie Smasher
Anomaly: Warzone Earth
Fortix

same here, I figured he was bragging about the number of bowel movements he had today with all his dumps.
This will be our future. CAG The Elder Years.

3432740208_family_guy_thats_nasty1_answer_2_xlarge.png

fixed it better

[customspoiler='For Tebowdragon's eyes only, No looky-loos'][/customspoiler]
no skinny i rather have u need
AJ2.png
to black widow u

[customspoiler='For Tebowdragon's eyes only, No looky-loos']
nihile-pt-1.jpg
[/customspoiler]

I won't lie, she's got a certain something that I like, but can't put my finger on
but I would put my tongue in
BTW, I knew my spoiler was defective.

Edit: Mmm, mmm, mmm thicker than a Snickers

skinny chicks bruise my non-food nuts.
lol then wouldnt u want nonskinnny women instead hheh mysterd want non-skinny women too ehh so sad weak sale made us talk bout women poor ash kitty cant read this cause she need men like
4d54a6c767johncena.jpg
en

[customspoiler='For Tebowdragon's eyes only, No looky-loos']
nihile-pt-1.jpg
[/customspoiler]

I won't lie, she's got a certain something that I like, but can't put my finger on
but I would put my tongue in
BTW, I knew my spoiler was defective.

Edit: Mmm, mmm, mmm thicker than a Snickers
hell yeah

internet-bro-fist.jpeg

lol then wouldnt u want nonskinnny women instead hheh mysterd want non-skinny women too ehh so sad weak sale made us talk bout women poor ash kitty cant read this cause she need men like
4d54a6c767johncena.jpg
en
1423.atarispidermanpuke.jpg_2D00_610x0.jpg

Now on GetGames...

Get Loaded 2 for $7.50 
Warner Bros. Sale
XCOM Games Sale
Might & Magic Heroes Games Sale
Extra Terrestrial Sale
Mac 30th Anniversary Sale

A couple notables deals...

75% off The Bureau: XCOM Declassified (Steam) - $7.50
75% off Borderlands 2 GOTY (Mac/Steamplay) - $14.99  

Edit: It seems odd that the Borderlands prices for both the vanilla and GOTY versions are on sale for $14.99, but at 50% and 75% off respectively.  Read into that what you will.  Nothing in the Mac 30th Anniversary Sale except BL2 GOTY is 75% off (except CoD4:MW which is already out of stock).

Now on GetGames...

Get Loaded 2 for $7.50
Warner Bros. Sale
XCOM Games Sale
Extra Terrestrial Sale

Edit: It seems odd that the Borderlands prices for both the vanilla and GOTY versions are on sale for $14.99, but at 50% and 75% off respectively. Read into that what you will. Nothing in the Mac 30th Anniversary Sale except BL2 GOTY is 75% off (except CoD4:MW which is already out of stock).
i think maybe it daily dea lli n wakend deal and wow getgamesgo is hot sale whille rest are bitches and wasnt scribble unmasked newer than injustice and hot wheeels but has better sale off wtF?

i think maybe it daily dea lli n wakend deal and wow getgamesgo is hot sale whille rest are bitches and wasnt scribble unmasked newer than injustice and hot wheeels but has better sale off wtF?
I thought that too, but it seems it's just a deal call out being on the front page as L:LotR is the DD.

Hello!

Nabbed a few decent deals from this thread so it is time to give back. Yes, these are old games. Yes, most come from bundles. However, I am sure somebody will want them. No point selling them or listing on Steam Gifts. Couple of these are Origin codes. Tell me if you take them.

I3YDE-0HJBE-WG72P - Burnout Paradise (Steam)

5WXP-RGP8-YRYV-NBJ7-HCAS Dead Space (Origin)

GP5V-WXAT-BYUC-XBNT-2PLB Burnout (Origin)

962J-WVG4-PDRA-4R5T-CDER Crisis 2 (Origin)

ET8Y-ENRT-SGQC-GAWJ-YG3W Medal of Honor (Origin)

GLRR-46MC-BZJH-WBXU-JC9C Mirrors Edge Origin

6FNW-PSNE-8VZD-EE8P-MSC4 Command Conquer - Origin

8NBGN-9WKKB-I3PNR    - tropico 4 steam edition

Hello!

Nabbed a few decent deals from this thread so it is time to give back. Yes, these are old games. Yes, most come from bundles. However, I am sure somebody will want them. No point selling them or listing on Steam Gifts. Couple of these are Origin codes. Tell me if you take them.

Thanks! I grabbed Command Conquer - Origin. Much appreciated!

Hello!

I3YDE-0HJBE-WG72P - Burnout Paradise (Steam)

5WXP-RGP8-YRYV-NBJ7-HCAS Dead Space (Origin)

GP5V-WXAT-BYUC-XBNT-2PLB Burnout (Origin)

962J-WVG4-PDRA-4R5T-CDER Crisis 2 (Origin)

GLRR-46MC-BZJH-WBXU-JC9C Mirrors Edge Origin

8NBGN-9WKKB-I3PNR - tropico 4 steam edition
Big thanks! I grabbed I3YDE-0HJBE-WG72P - Burnout Paradise (Steam)

Hello!

Thanks! I grabbed Medal of Honor! :D

Now on GetGames...

Get Loaded 2 for $7.50
Warner Bros. Sale
XCOM Games Sale
Extra Terrestrial Sale

Edit: It seems odd that the Borderlands prices for both the vanilla and GOTY versions are on sale for $14.99, but at 50% and 75% off respectively. Read into that what you will. Nothing in the Mac 30th Anniversary Sale except BL2 GOTY is 75% off (except CoD4:MW which is already out of stock).
If only XCOM: EU + EW and The Bureau were ALL in the GetLoaded 2 sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back