CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to do a key drop, but just for members. How do I hide keys in a way that you need to quote the message to see? I've seen some people foing key drops this way.

DNF base game's biggest problems are the game should've came out years ago + the game is on and off like a switch.

Doctor DLC's way more consistent - and way shorter.

Sort of wondering this myself since it's sub $2 for all of it but... I got tired of Sanctum 1 fairly fast and the demo of the first didn't impress me. It's like a more boring version of Orcs Must Die.

Re: Duke Nukem Forever... people are seriously considering that? Got it last year... (year before?) for $1 during Amazon's holiday promo. It's just a bad game. The shooting is... okay... but the four gun limit and being broken up by a bunch of awful driving and physics puzzle sections ruins it. The toilet humor is just not Duke. It's like a five year old's interpretation of Duke. The game is not worth $5. Not even fake Gabe money. Like Frag says you're better off with Serious Sam 3 which frequently dips to that price, too.
Sanctum 2 is great MP, and it seems there are still people playing it. I was playing OMD2 with my wife and is a blast. But we tried portal 2 Coop and she don't want to go back to OMD2 :b

Re: DNF. I don't have it and don't plan on buying it unless it's $1 or in a cheap Bundle. I want to add another vote on SS3, I enjoyed SS first and second encounter more, but SS3 is really good

Shadows: Price of our Sins:5Z5T5-5KIT3-BJHFJ
Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage:BKRKE-B33Z6-IP0Y0
Ballpoint Universe:E0C0Q-289GM-R3AXQ
Gravity Badgers:E90B2-52GJD-6M0DB
Ravensword:Shadowlands:EEI66-GX4IX-4TC03
Tales of Maj'Eyal:E573I-QZKWH-QDPG4
Two Brothers:EK6PY-BV76L-23ZGV
Laxius Force(Desura Key):FGHI4-F0YMZ-9TBI8-EJ0JY-BE532
Millenium: A New Hope(Desura Key):FDJU7-6M7V8-UF94K-8KD42-J5SM6

Quote and switch to BBcode to see keys.(I would do the PM thingie, but its too many keys for that.

Quote and switch to BBcode to see keys.(I would do the PM thingie, but its too many keys for that.
Oh well...

Okay, you get a like for that! It's all good, nothing I was particularly interested in.

I got a foil from a booster at least once, maybe two times. But I still don't open em if I can sell the pack for more than the individual cards. There's less than 1% chance you'll get a foil, not worth it.
Trying to use mathematics to trick them again aren't you. Without looking at the numbers, I'd say sell the pack... there's almost certainly a nice profit in selling to gamblers.

This explains why Mooby never quotes.
If only there was a button clearly labeled "quote"....

Wow - looked at IsThereAnyDeal - $18.xx from Amazon DVG is cheapest for this by a MILE.

It'd be 13.xx after $5 EC and coupon.

Are there lots of DLC out currently and coming for this NFS Rivals game?
Not really.

There was a small Ford bonus pack released for free last month which, along with the new 2015 Ford Mustang, includes:

-You can also chase down Racers in the Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 as a cop car.
-There's an in-game Ford garage as a Racer hide-out.
-Try to obtain the three Ford driving achievements.
"Deep Down, You Know You Want To" - Drive for 50 minutes in any Ford car
"5, 4, 3, 2, Mach 1" - Get 50 seconds of Air time in any Ford car
"Lcnce N Rgstrtn Pls" - Bust 10 Racers in the Ford Mustang
-Not to mention, you’ll have access to five all-new liveries, four of which were community-created on the Mustang Customizer online or on mobile devices. The fifth bonus design was created by RTR founder and Drift champion Vaughn Gittin Jr.

You can get all the preorder stuff with the Loaded Garage Pack, but it's pretty much just cosmetic liveries:

• The Ultimate Cop Pack gives you access to an advanced Nissan GT-R Black Edition, along with an exclusive Cop livery, and early access to level 2 Cop gadgets.
• The Ultimate Racer Pack gives you access to the SRT Viper TA, the custom Colorful Dream livery, and a bonus allotment of banked Speed Points.
• The Digital Revolution Livery for the BMW M3
• The Aston Martin Vanquish VIP Matte Kit Livery
• The Dodge Challenger SRT8 Classic Muscle livery.
• The Track Day Livery, which includes the Porsche 911 GT3.
• The Premium Livery Pack

There's no major content expansion out yet, like Most Wanted's Terminal Velocity, and I haven't heard any news if any is in development.

If anyone is playing any Need For Speed games on Origin, feel free to add me (The_Sifu).

Star Trek TNG made me believe that androids would be good at assimilating information.  ...seeing MysterD's capabilities, I feel disappointed.

Star Trek TNG made me believe that androids would be good at assimilating information. ...seeing MysterD's capabilities, I feel disappointed.
I think he might have accidentally installed his emotion chip by mistake.

Good to know that we don't need to fear Skynet either though. Turns out John Connor really was just a crazy man.

Star Trek TNG made me believe that androids would be good at assimilating information. ...seeing MysterD's capabilities, I feel disappointed.
<twitches like Kitty>

EDIT:

I guess the D for MysterD stands for Disappointment. :(

More dumps, no BBcode:

Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes: https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=qD8mKcU5ep6WK246
Red Orchestra:LVYP0-I65LP-50VI0
Tiny and Big: Grandpas Leftovers:JH6WJ-PXZLY-VEQWG
English Country Tune:RG7WJ-L8H47-Y539M
Intrusion 2: 2QPGV-XJ97M-X9X9F
Oil Rush:MCZ6CDBYDQGTPTAU
Dwarfs?:https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=DKPBymrPU7vXk2nu
Zeno Clash:https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=EFvw4S4uFcfYSDnf

And also PM only giveaways: (first come, first serve, but dont take more than 1 game. You must have participated on this thread before this giveaway started)

Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, and Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor bundle key.

Titan Quest

Warhammer 40.000 Dawn of War

Killing Floor

Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY

Batman Arkham City GOTY

FEAR 3

The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Scribblenauts Unlimited

Thanks, got Gravity Badgers.

Duke wasn't great. It wasn't the evil, offensive beast that some made it out to be either. Some of the reviews I read were just downright unprofessional in the way they gleefully ripped the game.

It's not a good game. It's a little less than average. The redeeming factors are: it includes Duke, variety, blowing stuff up

I found it fascinating, approaching Duke from a more "videogames forensics" angle. You can tell which parts were finished first and which just got spliced together. The "Making Of" video that comes with the game sheds a lot of light into the whole process. 

I'm personally glad it got patched together and released, if for no other reason than to satisfy my curiosity. The main thing I fault Gearbox for is not providing more of a caveat emptor, but I suppose that would be at odds with their monetary plan.

Edit: Thanks BernardoOne - Got Edna & Harvey!

I thought he was a fullback.
Is that what he was trying to do for the Giants? All I remember from Giants games is Eli throwing a pick or looking dumbfounded:
0f073f5f3f04c50da7e5b241a8f16edc.jpg

More dumps, no BBcode:

Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes: https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=qD8mKcU5ep6WK246
Red Orchestra:LVYP0-I65LP-50VI0
Tiny and Big: Grandpas Leftovers:JH6WJ-PXZLY-VEQWG
English Country Tune:RG7WJ-L8H47-Y539M
Intrusion 2: 2QPGV-XJ97M-X9X9F
Oil Rush:MCZ6CDBYDQGTPTAU
Dwarfs?:https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=DKPBymrPU7vXk2nu
Zeno Clash:https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=EFvw4S4uFcfYSDnf

And also PM only giveaways: (first come, first serve, but dont take more than 1 game. You must have participated on this thread before this giveaway started)

Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, and Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor bundle key.

Titan Quest

Warhammer 40.000 Dawn of War

Killing Floor

Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY

Batman Arkham City GOTY

FEAR 3

The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Scribblenauts Unlimited
thanks bernadon one for wdow

More codes:

Avadon: The Black Fortress
Project: Aftermath
Eets: Munchies
Gratuitous Space Battles
Star Wolves 3: Civil War

PM if you want one. Also, if anybody has an extra Puzzler World key from IG Limited, let me know.

More spanks:

Avadon: The Black Fortress
Project: Aftermath
Eets: Munchies
Gratuitous Space Battles
Star Wolves 3: Civil War

PM if you want one. Also, if anybody has an extra Puzzler World key from IG Limited, let me know.
why spanks why ?[customspoiler='Warreni gon wildl ']
bth_rrtqfs.gif
[/customspoiler] strip making u wild

wow shitty aanswer thank you for shit answer 2k on wwe 2k14 

Hello Icedragon770,

Thank you for contacting 2K Games Support and for your question.

Although there is no information to release on this topic, we appreciate the fact that you are interested in our games and recommend staying tuned to @2KGames on Twitter and http://www.2Kgames.com/blog/ for all announcements related to upcoming games.

Cheers,

Blair

wow shitty aanswer thank you for shit answer 2k on wwe 2k14

Hello Icedragon770,

Thank you for contacting 2K Games Support and for your question.

Although there is no information to release on this topic, we appreciate the fact that you are interested in our games and recommend staying tuned to @2KGames on Twitter and http://www.2Kgames.com/blog/ for all announcements related to upcoming games.

Cheers,

Blair
Can we see what you emailed them?

I imagine it was

Deer2k i wantt wwewk14, kelly keely and i engaege, wlil u releese pc snakeybro pskany you sasha grey and aj lee americn ego so big that not knw that wwee2k14 is obama fault for no release

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back