CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoping for that 95% then.
FWIW the Oniken dev said yes:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/252010/discussions/1/558747287258460614/#c558747287270951535

Keyo [developer] 3 hours ago
Just wait a little more, guys. We are checking this with Steam and Desura. But definitely, previous owners will receive a key.
The best place to check for that info is either the Steam community forum of the game in question or else KaiserTroll123's thread for Steam keys at SPUF (check the comments on the last page if the game is very recently released since it takes a bit for him to update the OP but he does do it regularly)

I don't have it either, and don't want it after everything everyone has said here.

Nobody has an extra copy of Grid 2 left over from when they did the Facebook giveaway, do they? I wish I would have gotten in on that now that it has Playfire rewards.
weakling heh jk jk

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/02/04/psa-civilization-5-the-complete-edition-available-now/ um so if we brought bnw off steam and add it we get Conquest of the New World Deluxe Scenario right ?
I got my Brave New World from steam and I have just checked the DLC listing, Conquest of the New World Deluxe Scenario is there.

Tr6xznK.jpg

Stands to reason. I can't see any bundle in which the devs were genuinely interested in providing money to charity other than the Humble EA where 100% of proceeds went to the selected charities. For the most part, it's about getting exposure for your game that was either recently Greenlit or is currently in Greenlight limbo. And not to be excessively cynical because I'm not a big EA-hater, but EA was probably also banking on getting a bit of gaming-community goodwill out of that one.
that will never ever happen i dont like ea stuff if they put crysis 3 they can get my money twice and ds3 twice if they are still greedy otherwise i still hate them

Whoever posted about ReRoll the other day, I hate you. I don't know why it has me so interested, but I feel like I may blow $20 on a pipe dream game.

Edit: also, does anyone know a good pipe dream clone on steam?

Whoever posted about ReRoll the other day, I hate you. I don't know why it has me so interested, but I feel like I may blow $20 on a pipe dream game.
That was me, what is really interesting is that they are using the Reality System Sync to monitor the real-world weather of an area and adapt the game to refelect that. This means days are really 24 hours long and have light and weather variation that reflect the real world.

Do all indie gala bundles get happy hours? Deciding if I should buy now or wait.
95%. Normal galas generally do and Fox usually hosts an HH group buy. Occasionally, IG will have "special" galas that run for one week or less with no HH, but this one is listed at 14 days.
Normally, if the "Is it a gift?" list goes up to 5, it's a real Indie Gala and will have Happy Hour. If the list goes up to 10, it's a 'mini' one, and will not have Happy Hour.

I'm going to post this in here in an effort to give regulars a chance for them first...  

Anyhow, I got a few really good coupons that I'm not likely to use...  If anyone wants them please PM me.  (note: I'll be tomorrow, so the coupons will likely go out then.)

Portal 2 90% off

Jane's Advance Strike Fighters 90% off

Totally free...  All I ask is that you redeem the game in question and don't try to turn a profit on my kindness.

Note: People on my steam's friend list will get priority minus spoderman . (He's already gotten two free games from me.)

(warreni even more so.  I owe him for two games at the moment.)

COUPONS ARE GONE!

Stands to reason. I can't see any bundle in which the devs were genuinely interested in providing money to charity other than the Humble EA where 100% of proceeds went to the selected charities. For the most part, it's about getting exposure for your game that was either recently Greenlit or is currently in Greenlight limbo. And not to be excessively cynical because I'm not a big EA-hater, but EA was probably also banking on getting a bit of gaming-community goodwill out of that one.
I believe the Groupees Sherlock Holmes bundle also gave 100% to charity.

I'm going to post this in here in an effort to give regulars a chance for them first...

Anyhow, I got a few really good coupons that I'm not likely to use... If anyone wants them please PM me. (note: I'll be tomorrow, so the coupons will likely go out then.)

Portal 2 90% off

Totally free... All I ask is that you redeem the game in question and don't try to turn a profit on my kindness.

Note: People on my steam's friend list will get priority minus spoderman . (He's already gotten two free games from me.)

(warreni even more so. I owe him for two games at the moment.)
I'll take Jane's if it's still available. Was going to pick it up from Gamefly but missed by an hour or so, and $1 SW is better than $1.50 off my card.

I'll take the Portal 2 coupon if none of the regulars want it. I still need to finish the first Portal, so if anyone else wants it I don't absolutely need it.

Anyhow, I got a few really good coupons that I'm not likely to use... If anyone wants them please PM me. (note: I'll be tomorrow, so the coupons will likely go out then.)

Portal 2 90% off

Totally free... All I ask is that you redeem the game in question and don't try to turn a profit on my kindness.

(warreni even more so. I owe him for two games at the moment.)
way to stick it to the spoderman

"Let's not be excluding people. That'd be rude."

-Jayne Cobb

That's ok. Eventually I'll have a giveaway that excludes anyone that's excluded me from any of their giveaways ;)
You look quite dashing with that new 'stash even if you did nab my copy of Port Royale 3. I need to acquire some spidey sense or maybe some of that sticky web stuff so I can sweep in and grab codes a nanosecond after they are posted. Yes that is what I need.

Does anyone need Civ IV or the Ace Patrol games from Humble?

Edit: Civ IV and Ace Patrol are gone.

For posterity:

• 9th Dawn
  • Angvik
  • BLOCKADE 3D
  • CATDAMMIT! Director's Cat
  • The Crack
  • Cuebox : The Real 3D Pool
  • Cypress Inheritance: The Beginning
  • Detective Grimoire
  • Diehard Dungeon
  • Drox Operative
  • Energy Hook
  • EPOCH
  • Gear Jack
  • Ghostship Aftermath
  • GIGANTIC ARMY
  • Created by Nyu Media
  • GIGANTIC ARMY
  • Gnoblins
  • Go to Hell Dave
  • Haunt the House: Terrortown
  • Half-Life 2: Enhancement Mod
  • Hero Voicer
  • I-NFECTED
  • Kholat
  • Kromaia
  • KTBG: Kill The Bad Guy
  • Mage's Initiation: Reign of the Elements
  • Mars Colony: Challenger
  • Master Spy
  • Matador
  • The Mims Beginning
  • Murder Miners
  • TUG: The Untitled Game
  • Monria
  • Poltergeist: Pixelated Horror
  • Pengame
  • Portal: Alive & Kicking
  • Portal 2: Abyss
  • Predestination
  • PROJECT AURA
  • The Revenge
  • Reversion: A Sci-Fi Adventure Game
  • Richard & Alice
  • Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball
  • Solidface Professional 2D/3D CAD
  • Steam Battle
  • Sunrider
  • Tech Executive Tycoon
  • Unclaimed World
  • UnityAGK: Action Game Kit
  • Wishful Lie (Forget Me Not Annie)
  • Yet Another Zombie Defense

You look quite dashing with that new 'stash even if you did nab my copy of Port Royale 3. I need to acquire some spidey sense or maybe some of that sticky web stuff so I can sweep in and grab codes a nanosecond after they are posted. Yes that is what I need.

Does anyone need Civ IV or the Ace Patrol games from Humble?
I think it's spodey sense in his case and you really don't want anything to do with his sticky web stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back