CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course! Why? I have no legitimate answer if you were looking for one.

I'm up to 231 keys after those last two key posts, but I'm sure other CAGs have a lot more than that. Does anyone know if your key counter resets after you hit a certain number? I briefly remember someone on CAG bringing that up awhile back. Not that I'm concerned or anything... ok, maybe just a little.
As Xanchui said... 255... I can personally confirm that (yeah, /facepalm)...

As Xanchui said... 255... I can personally confirm that (yeah, /facepalm)...
Sorry to hear, damn.

To me that just seems stupid. Why have a key threshold and a reset? A character's inventory is already limited, preventing one from stashing every item you find or want to keep. I love BL2 but that just seems silly. I bet there wasn't a warning either.

Edit: Although, most stuff becomes obsolete during the leveling process anyway.

Sorry to hear, damn.

To me that just seems stupid. Why have a key threshold and a reset? A character's inventory is already limited, preventing one from stashing every item you find or want to keep. I love BL2 but that just seems silly. I bet there wasn't a warning either.
I'm already back up to... 150 (I think)... I'll just replay attack it to claim my lost keys... they're rightfully mine. (Supposedly if you contact BL2 support they can set you back to 250.)

I was gonna sell these, but forget it. It's not worth the annoyance to get the 70 cents or whatever it would make me...quote what you want and I'll pm it to you

Have: 
Desura Games
Laxius Force 
Millenium: A New Hope 
The Body Changer 
Ultonius: A Tale of Petty Revenge 
Shuffle puck Cantina

Steam Games
1953: KGB Unleashed
Arena: Clash of Champions (Early Access)
Infected: The Twin Vaccine
Psychonauts

Want: 

You to quote this shit

Edit: All those sexy desura keys are still there...you know you want them ;)

I was gonna sell these, but forget it. It's not worth the annoyance to get the 70 cents or whatever it would make me...quote what you want and I'll pm it to you

Psychonauts

Want:

You to spank this shit
FTFY how do i spank it pappsorts why u do this hhe

This was my experience as well. The soundtrack was great, but I didn't much enjoy the actual game part after the first couple of levels.
I played a bit of this on PS3 too and while it looked cool I actually found it to be tedious and fairly difficult to advance. Also I couldn't figure out what the jukebox things were that were supposed to unlock music tracks. So I can't say I'm remotely excited about it turning up on Steam.

Have:

Laxius Force
Yeah, I occasionally read this as "Laxative Force" and my bowel shudders a little.

I played a bit of this on PS3 too and while it looked cool I actually found it to be tedious and fairly difficult to advance. Also I couldn't figure out what the jukebox things were that were supposed to unlock music tracks. So I can't say I'm remotely excited about it turning up on Steam.

Yeah, I occasionally read this as "Laxative Force" and my bowel shudders a little.
did u wunt it

No, thank you. I have a couple of Millenium games I'm not convinced I'll ever play and this looks pretty similar.
oh i get it "if i want laxatives i'll just eat nothing but steak for five days and get desperate and head to walmart, i don't need no video game about it"

Today I got 20 Steam cards, what a great day!

17319265.gif

I just 100%ed Guacamelee. My final play time in Hard mode was 3:43, and I'm currently ranked 179th in Speed Run - Hard.

There's some guy who did a 100% Hard Speed Run in less than three hours. Now that's freakin' hardcore.

The first full-length feature film for the toy building brick - The Lego Movie. The video game is on steam now and you can preorder it at GMG for $21.60. Use GMG Voucher Code: PH4V4F-33PTVI-5HXNWG

[youtube]http://youtu.be/sKKZEcSpNI4[/youtube]

[youtube]http://youtu.be/N6ArFXI6nI0[/youtube]

the-lego-movie-poster-full-photo.jpg

Gamefly has Child of Light for $12 after their coupon code. I just can't see where it says if it is a Steam key or a Uplay key. I'm going to assume a Uplay key though.

Don't know if anyone will care about this.. but they removed the soundtrack/comic from Darksiders 1 and made it so you need to buy the soundtrack DLC or the franchise pack to get it. It used to be included with the base game by default.

There are some complaints about it here:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/50620/discussions/0/558747287582193889/

EDIT: New reply from Nordic:

"Hello,
Unfortunately we overlooked that. We wanted to act in the best interest to make that available to you and werent aware it was already included.
However, the installer for the soundtrack should be still included.
We are currently working on removing the Soundtrack for DS1 and to offer all buyers a refund."

Don't know if anyone will care about this.. but they removed the soundtrack/comic from Darksiders 1 and made it so you need to buy the soundtrack DLC or the franchise pack to get it. It used to be included with the base game by default.

There are some complaints about it here:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/50620/discussions/0/558747287582193889/

EDIT: New reply from Nordic:

"Hello,
Unfortunately we overlooked that. We wanted to act in the best interest to make that available to you and werent aware it was already included.
However, the installer for the soundtrack should be still included.
We are currently working on removing the Soundtrack for DS1 and to offer all buyers a refund."
I noticed Darksiders II has a soundtrack now and the develeopers change their mind about removing the soundtrack for Darksiders. The DSInstaller file which installs the soundtrack and comic is still in the Darksiders game folder.

The purchase option of the soundtrack was again removed - we deeply apologize for that mistake that we have not recognized that it was delivered in the game already. Please be sure that nothing on the game files has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back