The Steelers are not going the Super Bowl

[quote name='iheartmetal'][quote name='zionoverfire']Lets see November, December, Junuary.....

That's really shaq-fuing sad....[/quote]

sad?[/quote]

Yes, sad

They might make it however I predict that the Steelers will lose the AFC championship game to the Patriots by a score of 41-27. But they come close.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='iheartmetal'][quote name='zionoverfire']Lets see November, December, Junuary.....

That's really shaq-fuing sad....[/quote]

sad?[/quote]

Yes, sad[/quote]

sad for the steelers! go pats

Well them getting owned makes me feel a little better about losing to them last week in OT. Dont like the pats i hope the eagles win

I posted this in the other thread.

The Patriots hold the "best" offense to 3 points.
The Patriots score 41 points on the "best" defense.

I don't know why you persist in doubting the Patriots. Are they not flashy enough? Do they not have enough starpower? Maybe they're just too boring for you, all they do is win.

Though, I did enjoy hearing about how the Colts would tear up our secondary, and how the Steelers would shut us down. And I can't wait to hear how the Eagles are going to beat us.

I especially can't wait to hear how we cheated, or how we're frauds, or how we didn't deserve to win. Maybe they'll say that the Colts and Steelers were cupcake teams. I wonder what rules they'll change next year.

[quote name='MadChedar0']I'm so sick of the Patriots. Time for Mc Nabb and his mom to bring the pain.[/quote]

Nothing against the Pats, but I really get bored watching the same team win all the time (that goes for all sports). I stopped watching F1 a long time ago because nobody can compete against Ferrari :p

This is the first Super Bowl for me where I don't really like either team. I think I'll be rooting for Philly to win just because of my hate for New England.

bread's done
Back