The Super Freak OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys do with your old gamerinformers and video game mags?

I have like 50 or so, do I just toss them? Can I donate them to the same places that take books?

[quote name='Soodmeg']What do you guys do with your old gamerinformers and video game mags?

I have like 50 or so, do I just toss them? Can I donate them to the same places that take books?[/QUOTE]

I put them in the recycle pile when I am done reading them. I tried to donate them to the public library, but they were not interested.

Thats what I figured, why would someone want gaming mags from up to 2 years ago. I guess I will just toss them (although that really sucks) because I am moving across many states again and I cant take them with me.

I cant really find a place to take them.

I had game mags from the 90s that I threw away a few months ago. Good riddance.

I'm looking forward to a neo-geo.com gamer gathering this Sat. Should be fun. We'll probably play lots of Saturn.

After work, I'm going to a garage sale that supposedly has a Pinbot machine. Hopefully it'll work and be cheap.

[quote name='Soodmeg']What do you guys do with your old gamerinformers and video game mags?

I have like 50 or so, do I just toss them? Can I donate them to the same places that take books?[/QUOTE]

Pack em in a box and usually put them in a tool shed or the attic. I probably should throw them away.

Throw them in your recycling?

I was super sleepy yesterday but I still popped in Alan Wake...can't say I liked the first 15min of the game but I know that's a bit premature to say. The whole idea that I'm playing in a dream takes away some of the fun of the story, also it's rated T...I thought it would be M.

I'm wondering who that iKilledChewbacca is a dup account of. His ps3 id tag is "AndrewsAwesome" and I'm pretty sure I remember some banned douchebag having that id awhile ago.

Unrelated: After eating lunch, the guy in the cube next to me constantly clears his throat for the hour after that and today is no exception. He's on fire over there .. clearing every 30 seconds. :bomb:

I really do wonder if iKilledChewbacca is a genuine retard.

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm wondering who that iKilledChewbacca is a dup account of. His ps3 id tag is "AndrewsAwesome" and I'm pretty sure I remember some banned douchebag having that id awhile ago.

Unrelated: After eating lunch, the guy in the cube next to me constantly clears his throat for the hour after that and today is no exception. He's on fire over there .. clearing every 30 seconds. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Fire him?

[quote name='lordwow']single player RDR was definitely fun. Multiplayer free roam without friends = epic fail, it was a complete clusterfuck.[/QUOTE]
What system did you get it on? I agree that playing with randoms is horrible, like most other games.

[quote name='JolietJake']What system did you get it on? I agree that playing with randoms is horrible, like most other games.[/QUOTE]

:Checks lordwow's XBL tag:

Looks to me like he's been playing RDR on the box.

Ya, I got the 360 version. I didn't even unpack my PS3, I'm moving again in a month, and there's nothing I really need it for.

Haven't checked yet. I was going to get Alan Wake with it, but between Darksiders and RDR, i may wait. I also realized I never finished the first Lost Planet and was finishing that up.

Wow, let me know if you want try some RDR multiplayer. I somehow got into a game of gold rush and didn't even realize it at first.

May just wait and get A. Wake from yf360g once this gamefly credit goes through.

Btw, everyone who gripes about Gamefly being slow is right, took over 4 days for me to get a game, netlfix usually takes maybe 2 days.

My problem with Gamefly was that I would ship out a game on say, Monday. It would get received by them the following Monday, and I would get the next game the Monday after that. It was literally a 2 week turnaround, and the shipping center was in PA... so...

I haven't sent one back yet, Darksiders came from Florida, not exactly cross country. Considering how long it took to receive it, I'm not counting on them receiving it any faster. There's really no reason for that, despite them being games, they're still just discs in the mail, if netflix an do it Gamefly should be able to too.

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm wondering who that iKilledChewbacca is a dup account of. His ps3 id tag is "AndrewsAwesome" and I'm pretty sure I remember some banned douchebag having that id awhile ago.[/QUOTE]
He was some annoying dude that posted a ton, but he probably had his username changed to that by Cheapy. I don't remember him being banned.

[quote name='lordwow']My problem with Gamefly was that I would ship out a game on say, Monday. It would get received by them the following Monday, and I would get the next game the Monday after that. It was literally a 2 week turnaround, and the shipping center was in PA... so...[/QUOTE]

Ditto for me and I only live 3 hours away from the shipping center.

Maybe that's their way of getting people to get the plan with more out at a time, so you have one to play while waiting for the other to get to you.

It would take a week and a half at times for me. I'd complain all the time to them, they'd hook me up with $5 GF bucks for my troubles every now and then.

Anyone sell stuff on Amazon with 'Fullfilment by Amazon'? I want to get rid of a ton of games and DVD's that I have and wonder if it would be worth it to do it this way as opposed to selling on eBay and handling all the shit myself.

Staying at my grandparents while they are out of town again. I can't remember the last time I was so bored.

At least the dudes in this hockey game are fighting now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back