The Texas Rangers are choking away the World Series OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']just noticed that brak made a video for the contest winner or something[/QUOTE]
I already sent out the autographed Vienna Sausage to Joseph Louisdoux.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I was thinking about a Walther P22.[/QUOTE]
I shot one of those with a suppressor on it a several months back, unbelievably fun.

I still want one. I really like the OD green and flat dark earth models but I'm torn because the Sig P226R-22 (which they put out because the Mosquito is garbage) is really tempting since you can get a 9mm/40S&W upper, mag and barrel and use it as a true tactical .22lr trainer.

The Sig is full size though, where the Walther is about 75% the size of the P99 and almost identical to the PK380. So if you want a compact plinker, the P22 is more ideal.

Anyone know where I can get a KZ3 beta code? I watched the GB Quicklook and it looked rather fun

Do they still make those 360 to PS3 controller adapters? I defy anyone who says the PS3 analog sticks when playing FPS aren't complete poop.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I shot one of those with a suppressor on it a several months back, unbelievably fun.

I still want one. I really like the OD green and flat dark earth models but I'm torn because the Sig P226R-22 (which they put out because the Mosquito is garbage) is really tempting since you can get a 9mm/40S&W upper, mag and barrel and use it as a true tactical .22lr trainer.

The Sig is full size though, where the Walther is about 75% the size of the P99 and almost identical to the PK380. So if you want a compact plinker, the P22 is more ideal.[/QUOTE]

I'm kind of torn between that and the Ruger MKIII.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'm kind of torn between that and the Ruger MKIII.[/QUOTE]

FWIW- My brother Lee has a custom target Ruger Mark III stainless with a target dot, and it is the best shooting 22lr. pistol ever. It shoots even the crappiest ammo without misfeeding.

My other brother has a buck mark match "bull" that's every bit as accurate but more finicky with ammo.

Personally, I've never owned a true target .22 pistol- I do have a S&W 22lr revolver (not sure of the model, maybe 63)- so I really want one.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Anyone know where I can get a KZ3 beta code? I watched the GB Quicklook and it looked rather fun

Do they still make those 360 to PS3 controller adapters? I defy anyone who says the PS3 analog sticks when playing FPS aren't complete poop.[/QUOTE]

I think most of them are gone -- they were predominately given to PSN+ members, I believe.
I've seen a few pop up at sites like Kotaku or the like, but nothing with any certainty.

And regarding whatever you said about the analog sticks -- defy me all you wish, but I'm fine with the analog sticks on dual shock -- I had no trouble completing WaW or MW2 on vet and played my fair share of MW2 multi with no problems either. :p

[quote name='manthing']The craptacular Trey triggers are a bigger issue than the Dual Analog placement[/QUOTE]

Dude, those "real triggers" are fucking phenomenal for the 3.99 they cost. Made games like Bayonetta which depend on the triggers actually playable.

anyone here live close to new braunfels, TX? i'm going to be there for a week (Nov 3-10) and i'll have a hotel and you guys can come over and we can watch complimentary satellite television and i'll steal you some Texas shaped waffles.

Yeah, but to get a decent one would cost more than just buying a separate pistol. I could get a crappy one for around $200, but for $150 more I can have a dedicated system. Just doesn't seem worth it in my opinion.

I'm going to Manchester in about an hour and a half. If one thing is guaranteed, it's that I'm going to get rained on.

Damn, got prompted for the new dashboard already.

Looks like shit, but it's faster so I'll take it. I wonder how good the new voice chat is.

Morning, OTT.

On mornings like this, I look to Ziggy for that little push:

Ziggy-2006.12.11.gif

So True, Ziggy...So true.

This is my last full week of work until December. :whee:

Out of the remaining 9 weeks in the year, only 3 I'll have to work the full 5 days :whee: :whee:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']goddamn it.[/QUOTE]

That was unexpected.

[quote name='Maklershed']This is my last full week of work until December. :whee:

Out of the remaining 9 weeks in the year, only 3 I'll have to work the full 5 days :whee: :whee:[/QUOTE]

I need to use 12 vacation days by 12/31, and I have a major release the 3rd weekend in November and they added another one in January. Which means I can't use them!!! :bomb:

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I'm going to be in class while the WS is on. :bomb::bomb::bomb:[/QUOTE]

Stream that shit over your phone with Veetle if you have an iPhone. I've been doing that with Monday Night Football and MLB Playoff games the past couple of weeks. Plays smooth as silk over wifi and pretty good image quality. Is it a lecture class cause its much easier to get away with since there's so many people in the room compared to a normal class?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']The Walking Dead's 1st episode was fucking awesome...can't wait to see more.[/QUOTE]

Forgot about the premiere, thankfully I had already set up the DVR.

Got my one of my son's Christmas presents a day early. Toy Story Trilogy Blu Ray box set was on my porch this morning. \\:D/ \\:D/ \\:D/

[quote name='Number83']
I need to use 12 vacation days by 12/31, and I have a major release the 3rd weekend in November and they added another one in January. Which means I can't use them!!! :bomb:[/QUOTE]

That reminds me, I have 3 personal days to use by the end of the year.

[quote name='craven_fiend']
Got my one of my son's Christmas presents a day early. Toy Story Trilogy Blu Ray box set was on my porch this morning. \\:D/ \\:D/ \\:D/[/QUOTE]

Loot drop?

Of course the B&N Criterion sale is on a week after I buy The Darjeeling Limited and House. At least I got Night of the Hunter blu for $25.

[quote name='Maklershed']Loot drop?[/QUOTE]

Nope, but it sounded like the USPS guy threw it on the porch. Somehow, Amazon Prime used USPS, instead of UPS for the package. So I got it about 32 hours before I would've with UPS. Or at least 8 hours earlier. Not that it matters, that sucker is in hiding for the next 8 weeks.

[quote name='Maklershed']That reminds me, I have 3 personal days to use by the end of the year. [/QUOTE]

Those aren't vaction days...:shame:

Or are they? :whistle2:k

So I got the B2G1 dealio from Best Buy on Friday....got Fable III CE, and x2 SW:TFUII...but one of the SW:TFUII I got on the PS3 since they were out of the X360 with the intention of exchanging it at the local Best Buy by my work.

I just came back from Best Buy on what I would assume would be a an even exchange, but yet, they refunded me $18.xx :shock:. Works for me!

I'm in Manchester staying in a hostel for the first time. I haven't met the guys staying in the room, but there's a 50% chance they'll be Euro trash and blast techno music. I'm not looking forward to the next two nights.

So I emailed the recruiter that got me the interview for the job at Lexmark because it has been awhile and I haven't heard anything. Turns out that they have already picked the people they want to bring in for the on site interview.

Also my parents decided to get mad at me again and tell me I need to do something with my life. I still haven't got my car fixed so I can't even get a shitty part time job like they want. Thanks for the fucking help and encouragement. I am sorry I have become a fucking inconvenience.

I can't catch a fucking break. I fucking hate this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back