The "The power is YOURS!!!" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilmregg

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
IMG_1442capnplanet.jpg

Is that the Crocodile Hunter dressed up as Captain Planet? These drugs suck.

[quote name='crazytalkx']First Post! Great OTT title![/QUOTE]

And to the winner goes... the satisfaction of a job well done?

EDIT: And thanks, by the way. ;)

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard'][quote name='DDF']From the dawn of time, certain things have been overrated -- beef, ambititon, confidence, the sun. The sun is a great example. Whenever it's not sunny, people are always clamoring for the sun. But you know what? The sun gives you cancer. You know that if i gave people cancer, no one would like me. Sheesh, I DON'T give people cancer and still no one likes me. But the sun gets a free pass. Why? 'Cause people are stupid. Like the girfriend who clings to the guy that beats her, people love the sun when it's just a jerk.[/QUOTE]no, DDF :lol:[/QUOTE]

Stuff like that is the reason I never ignored DDF. fucking golden. :lol:

Anyway, I just spent 6-7 hours in the sun and I'm a bit red. But worse than that is I think it lightened my hair ... I can't be sure though. :bomb: :cry:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']awww...finally locked[/QUOTE]

FUn wrestling fact. The Ultimate Warrior is the only wrester to ever defeat Hulk Hogan in the ring.

At leasts that what's someone who actually cares about wrestling once told me.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']awww...finally locked[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, son, she's in a better place now... on a farm, with people who will love and take care of her.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Stuff like that is the reason I never ignored DDF. fucking golden. :lol:

Anyway, I just spent 6-7 hours in the sun and I'm a bit red. But worse than that is I think it lightened my hair ... I can't be sure though. :bomb: :cry:[/QUOTE]

What the @%#$ were you doing in the SUN? :whistle2:k

[quote name='evilmregg']Don't worry, son, she's in a better place now... on a farm, with people who will love and take care of her.[/QUOTE]

It's a trap!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']FUn wrestling fact. The Ultimate Warrior is the only wrester to ever defeat Hulk Hogan in the ring.[/QUOTE]

That's because the Ultimate Warrior kicks ass!

[quote name='EvilMrEgg']Don't worry, son, she's in a better place now... on a farm, with people who will love and take care of her.[/QUOTE]

I've seen what you do down on the farm. And I don't like it one bit!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Stuff like that is the reason I never ignored DDF. fucking golden. :lol:

Anyway, I just spent 6-7 hours in the sun and I'm a bit red. But worse than that is I think it lightened my hair ... I can't be sure though. :bomb: :cry:[/QUOTE]

I dunno, seems like the seering pain you're going to be feeling for the next few days would be worse than your hair being lightened. And what the hell were you doing outside for that long? Don't you know we're an indoor breed?

[quote name='crazytalkx']So hot.........my brain is getting fried to a delicious crisp.......hmmm.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, brains... That reminds me: Land of the GODDAMN Dead on Friday. Man, I love the zombie movies.

[quote name='evilmregg']Hmm, brains... That reminds me: Land of the GODDAMN Dead on Friday. Man, I love the zombie movies.[/QUOTE]

Dammit! I have to close friday and saturday! I totally need to be "sick"

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Dammit! I have to close friday and saturday! I totally need to be "sick"[/QUOTE]

Come on, you've got, what, 24 hours scheduled this week? What is 8 less going to hurt you? :twisted:

[quote name='evilmregg']What the @%#$ were you doing in the SUN? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Warped Tour.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']I dunno, seems like the seering pain you're going to be feeling for the next few days would be worse than your hair being lightened. And what the hell were you doing outside for that long? Don't you know we're an indoor breed?[/QUOTE]

Who, Mexicans? :? :lol:

Preemptive strike: fuck you and fuck the Decemberists. :bomb: ;) :lol:

[quote name='evilmregg']Come on, you've got, what, 24 hours scheduled this week? What is 8 less going to hurt you? :twisted:[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Saturday is my usual day off anyways...

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
Who, Mexicans? :? :lol:

Preemptive strike: fuck you and fuck the Decemberists. :bomb: ;) :lol:[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about? What do the Decemberists have to do with any of this?

Other than them putting on the best fucking concert that you will never EVER see!!!!!! :twisted:

[quote name='crazytalkx']Huzzah for my new custom rank![/QUOTE]
Huzzah for Judas Priest/Queensryche...which I will bought tickets to see at Jones Beach

That is what you based it on right?

It's so nice having a scroll wheel that works.

Wireless optical mice make me happy.....in pants.

Though the sensitivity is all wonky, it'll take some getting used to.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']
Though the sensitivity is all wonky, it'll take some getting used to.[/QUOTE]

Next time use more astroglide.

Oh, wait...

[quote name='crazytalkx']Wait......I just gotta do this for at least two days :rofl:[/QUOTE]
Hehe...Ron Jeremy...

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']What are you talking about? What do the Decemberists have to do with any of this?

Other than them putting on the best fucking concert that you will never EVER see!!!!!! :twisted:[/QUOTE]

I said fuck you. Now I say good day to you, sir. :bomb:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I said fuck you. Now I say good day to you, sir. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Wait, you mean... the Decemberists aren't on the Warped tour? Huh.

Not to be nitpicky, but I think this ground has been covered before...
since searching for "Captain Planet" turns up this parody I wrote about 8 months ago :)

Earth!
Fire!
Wind!
Water!
Heart!

GO PLANET!

With your powers combined I am Captain Planet!

Captain Planet, he's our hero,
Gonna take pollution down to zero,
He's our powers magnified,
And he's fighting on the planet side

Gonna help him put us under,
Bad guys who like to loot and plunder

"You'll pay for this Captain Planet!"

(chanting)
We're the planeteers,
You can be one too!
'Cause saving our planet is the thing to do,
Looting and polluting is not the way,
Hear what Captain Planet has to say:

"THE POWER IS YOURS!!"

Deals!
Refunds!
Trade-ins!
Clearences!
Coupons!

GO CHEAPY!

With your knowledge combined I am a Cheapass Gamer!

CheapyD, yeah, he's our hero,
Gonna reduce what we pay to zero,
Takes our deals and makes them magnified,
And all of this is on the consumer's side.

But he'll still go and rend asunder,
Lamers who like to cheat and plunder

"You'll pay for this cheapass gamers!"

(chanting)
We're the cheapassgamers,
You can be one too!
'Cause saving our money is the thing to do,
Walmart scams and false returns are not the way,
Hear what good old Cheapy has to say:

"THE FORUM IS YOURS!!"

[quote name='JSweeney']Not to be nitpicky, but I think this ground has been covered before...
since searching for "Captain Planet" turns up this parody I wrote about 8 months ago :)

Earth!
Fire!
Wind!
Water!
Heart!

GO PLANET!

With your powers combined I am Captain Planet!

He's our powers magnified,
And he's fighting on the planet side

Gonna help him put us under,
Bad guys who like to loot and plunder

"You'll pay for this Captain Planet!"

(chanting)
We're the planeteers,
You can be one too!
'Cause saving our planet is the thing to do,
Looting and polluting is not the way,
Hear what Captain Planet has to say:

"THE POWER IS YOURS!!"

Deals!
Refunds!
Trade-ins!
Clearences!
Coupons!

GO CHEAPY!

With your knowledge combined I am a Cheapass Gamer!

Takes our deals and makes them magnified,
And all of this is on the consumer's side.

But he'll still go and rend asunder,
Lamers who like to cheat and plunder

"You'll pay for this cheapass gamers!"

(chanting)
We're the cheapassgamers,
You can be one too!
'Cause saving our money is the thing to do,
Walmart scams and false returns are not the way,
Hear what good old Cheapy has to say:

"THE FORUM IS YOURS!!"[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: SUPERB! :applause:

[quote name='JSweeney']Not to be nitpicky, but I think this ground has been covered before...
since searching for "Captain Planet" turns up this parody I wrote about 8 months ago :) [/QUOTE]

One can never have too much Captain Planet... even 2 mentions in an 8 month span!

[quote name='JSweeney']*The best use of rewording since Weird Al's "Im Fat" song*[/QUOTE]
Gold...Such creativity, its a gift...you should definetly put this gift of yours to good use

[quote name='evilmregg']Wait, you mean... the Decemberists aren't on the Warped tour? Huh.[/QUOTE]

:bomb:

Well, I guess I can send a big "fuck You!" out to the Transplants as well. Goddamn awful. :bomb: :lol:

[quote name='Ozzkev55']Gold...Such creativity, its a gift...you should definetly put this gift of yours to good use[/QUOTE]

Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every once in a while :)

[quote name='JSweeney']Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every once in a while :)[/QUOTE]

And equally as often, he gets his nuts kicked. :D

Okay...For people who've burnt stuff onto DVDs for use in DVD players...How the fuck do you do it? I have Roxio on my computer with the DVD burner, and it doesn't make any sense. I just wanna burn my anime onto DVD-R's that I just bought, and I'm so freaking lost...

[quote name='karsh']Okay...For people who've burnt stuff onto DVDs for use in DVD players...How the fuck do you do it? I have Roxio on my computer with the DVD burner, and it doesn't make any sense. I just wanna burn my anime onto DVD-R's that I just bought, and I'm so freaking lost...[/QUOTE]

Ouch, I don't like roxio. I like using nero over EMC. Nero's the easiest way to do it. You choose the type - data, audio, dvd-rom, etc. The one you want is DVD-ROM. Make sure it has bitsetting enabled. Go to videohelp.com for more help.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']no sorry, it's mine.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but your power has been shut off due to nonpayment.
Please contact accounts recievable tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back