The Tits, Ass, and Alcohol OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Can't wait to finally play 3D Dot Game Heroes...only downside is that I'm sure I have to install some stupid PS3 update before I do. Might as well dust it off today and install it so that it's ready to go tomorrow or whenever I get my game.

EDIT: Amazon is preparing my order for shipping...woot![/QUOTE]

Just don't play it online, man.

[quote name='Brak']I pulled a becuzimbrown / DarthPuma and essentially traded my ODST for a wireless headset.[/QUOTE]

Nice.

Johnny, I send texts like that to Juggalettes at all times of day...

Answer them in their time of needs, you inconsiderate fuck...

[quote name='seanr1221']Is it from VertigoMogel?[/QUOTE]

Funny that I read that as VertigoMongrel?

Damn as/400 green screens ruining my vision!!!

My uncle once found an old AS/400 dumped on the side of the road. Never got it to run, thing was heavy as hell. Dont' know hwo old it was, was the smaller cube shaped.

My 3D Dot Game Heroes shipped...ETA tomorrow :whee:

------------

I was watching Hackers on Cinemax HD last night and I was surprised at how good the PQ was. They need to release it on :br: pronto!

[quote name='tiredfornow']That movie sucks so hard.[/QUOTE]

So does your mom...Oh!

JK TFN...please don't kill me

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot wait for Red Dead Redemption.

Reddead1.jpg

Titties and Beer.

That is all.

Actually it's not. I had a $50 GC for Walmart fso I ordered Split/Second there and it only cost me $13 plus they sent me another $10 GC. But I would recommend the sale price at Amazon. Split Second was my favorite non-XBLA game at PAX.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']You can't do anything with it.[/QUOTE]
Can I anytime soon? I don't want to miss an opportunity to get it almost half off.

[quote name='zewone']Can I anytime soon? I don't want to miss an opportunity to get it almost half off.[/QUOTE]
I don't know, that's the million dollar question.

Though you could probably sell it for a profit on Ebay.

Edit: I'd look for a cheaper PSP 2000 (with an older board).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back