The Tits, Ass, and Alcohol OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']I can't decide if I want to pre-order Alan Wake or Red Dead. On one hand I think I'm more interested in Alan Wake but on the other Red Dead has a $20 credit and I think it'll have more gameplay time. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Pre-Order Red Dead, then use the $20 to purchase Alan Wake when your done with Red Dead.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Why?[/QUOTE]

Why are you so inquisitive?

[quote name='Number83']With age comes wisdom, my friend.[/QUOTE]

No, with age comes bitterness and cirrosis

I am really, really tempted to order the 26" asus lcd monitor for $237 after rebate.

I think I'm going to get RDR from TRU and then use the $25 GC on 3D Dot heroes. Then get Alan Wake through gamefly.

Edit: Had a $10 gift card that pushed me over the edge. Now have a 26" 1920x1200 monitor for $258.50 - $30 Rebate. :whee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone uppins play 3D Dot Game Hero? If so, how is it?

[quote name='seanr1221']Does the thought of Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps make you want to punch a hole in the wall, Mak?[/QUOTE]

Not really. I'll check it out but I assume its gonna be horrible. Part of what I love about Wall Street is its 80s-ness.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hey LP, why are you up so late?

Are you tweaking?[/QUOTE]

:lol: No.

I been up late because of '3D Dot Game Heroes', I was finishing up my creation.

---------------

3 months later and I finally got my tax refund...and just in time for next week releases.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hey panda, what did you have for breakfast?[/QUOTE]

A diet coke thus far. 7 AM conference calls will be the end of me.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']There was rumors or hints a few weeks back...if it does well maybe, but no, I don't really expect it to.[/QUOTE]

Probably about the same time we see MGS4 on the 360. :)

Though I'd have no problem with that, cause they might actually release a trophy patch for the PS3 game then. :)

That's pretty fucked up Rock.

I just got a call from comcast saying that they've moved all my HD channels. i tried to go to comcast.com to get the new channel lineup and it isn't available. Thank's comcast!

Man, I spend $260 on a 26" Monitor, $178 on 6GB of Gamign Ram, and $30 on a logitech gaming keyboard. I'm burning through cash today. But now all I need to do is spend $250 on a technet subscription and $200 on a motherboard and I have all the parts to build my new computer.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']A diet coke thus far. 7 AM conference calls will be the end of me.[/QUOTE]

So with two of your favorite COD4 maps in the pack, are you getting it?

You know I had though of buying more ram, have 4gb now. After watching memory usage though it seems like a waste. Even with games set to max running in the background i never peak much over 2gb in use.

Cancelled the Alan Wake pre-order and wen't with Red Dead instead. I'll go with 83's idea and get Wake later w/ the Red Dead credit. And seanr - you'll be pleased to know I got it for that triple.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Chilaquiles, scrambled eggs, refried beans, topped with cheese and sour cream :drool:

I love Fridays![/QUOTE]

Man I wish I lived near Mexicans. Mexican food is my favorite but its hard to get in the coal country of rural Pennsylvania. :(

What are chilaquiles? And are flautas authentic .. those are my favorite things to eat.

[quote name='JolietJake']You know I had though of buying more ram, have 4gb now. After watching memory usage though it seems like a waste. Even with games set to max running in the background i never peak much over 2gb in use.[/QUOTE]

Are you using Win 7?

I've heard that Win 7 is a ram whore. Also, setting up an x58 so need those 3x2gb for that triple. CL7 too and with $20 rebate it'll only be $158. That''s a good price for three sticks.

[quote name='Maklershed']Cancelled the Alan Wake pre-order and wen't with Red Dead instead. I'll go with 83's idea and get Wake later w/ the Red Dead credit. And seanr - you'll be pleased to know I got it for that triple.

Man I wish I lived near Mexicans. Mexican food is my favorite but its hard to get in the coal country of rural Pennsylvania. :(

What are chilaquiles? And are flautas authentic .. those are my favorite things to eat.[/QUOTE]
That what I'll probably do too, if I don't get A. Wake from yf360g.
And seanr - you'll be pleased to know I got it for that triple.

Nooooo, we need an OTT posse on 360.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Are you using Win 7?

I've heard that Win 7 is a ram whore. Also, setting up an x58 so need those 3x2gb for that triple. CL7 too and with $20 rebate it'll only be $158. That''s a good price for three sticks.[/QUOTE]
Yeah i'm running 7, seems fine to me. I don't keep up with stuff like i used to, hadn't heard of the X58 chipset (always been an AMD guy due to price). Hadn't heard of triple channel memory before. Either way it should last you quite a while.

[quote name='Trakan']So with two of your favorite COD4 maps in the pack, are you getting it?[/QUOTE]

I'll get it yeah. I was never a fan of Overgrown - camper/sniper's paradise.

In other news, had a Board meeting this morning and gave them the wrong code for the dial-in number..fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

[quote name='Maklershed']What are chilaquiles? And are flautas authentic .. those are my favorite things to eat.[/QUOTE]

It's easier to explain if I just post a recipe I found online:
chilaquiles.jpg

http://simplyrecipes.com/recipes/chilaquiles/

Why were you guys shitting on the new Wall Street? The trailer I saw made it look surprisingly good. I forget, isn't Josh Brolin supposed to be a villain in that one?[quote name='Maklershed']Cancelled the Alan Wake pre-order and wen't with Red Dead instead.[/QUOTE]Good idea. Alan Wake is going straight to the bargain bin once Joe Six Pack finds out that it's only 540p.

---

I got Strike and Ambush mixed up. #-o The most annoying thing about Strike was that airstrikes were useless on that one side of the map.

My office overlooks a soccer field owned by a private school. The kids are having a field day today and are being louder than hell...up until it started pouring down rain...then the little SOB's went scattering. :applause:

I lol'd at 540p.

I was judging Wall Street just because it has Shia "I play with robots" LaBeouf.

And yes, I'll use the 25.00 gift card from RDR for Alan Wake.

I read something the other day where even he was shitting on TF2, though he also acted like the first one was a masterpiece.

[quote name='seanr1221']I was judging Wall Street just because it has Shia "I play with robots" LaBeouf. [/QUOTE]Oh, yeah. That guy fucking sucks. It's a joke that Hollywood tried to pass him off as the next big thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back