The Ultimate Matrix Collection BD

Isn't it on the warner bros site with the 30% off coupon? I guess that's about $70ish but you have to buy two or more items if I remember correctly.

The code stopped working (The 30% off when down). Just tried it and it says 79.99 now...Oh well...if it doesn't go back on, might have to pick this up from BB.

I was actually hoping the discs would be nestled on those cricle thingy on top of the ship like in the movie. but w/e.

[quote name='DualDisorder']If you go the Best Buy route, you might be able to save an extra 10% in store with this printable coupon. It's good through 10/20. It says
it excludes new releases but sometimes you can slip it buy them.

http://bbcorp.postfuture.net/P/v3/C...92782579;26;02&R=T1_CPN_50595&A=1007&ci=50595[/quote]

Thankz! That's what I'll probably do then to save a bit more. Can't wait to see this! I'm so excited! Must hold on seeing the DVD versions...LOL :D

[quote name='DualDisorder']If you go the Best Buy route, you might be able to save an extra 10% in store with this printable coupon. It's good through 10/20. It says

http://bbcorp.postfuture.net/P/v3/C...92782579;26;02&R=T1_CPN_50595&A=1007&ci=50595[/QUOTE]
Where did you get coupon? It is saying it has been used to the max and it will not let me print it. I am a Rewards Member and don't remember getting this coupon.

http://bbcorp.postfuture.net/P/v3/C...92782579;26;02&R=T1_CPN_50595&A=1007&ci=50595[/QUOTE]

Well, it does say "New release DVDs" so you could just tell them that it doesn't say New release Blu-Rays. However, the "not good in combination with any other coupons or offers" is usually the line that kills this because $74.99 is actually a sale price.

Actually, Amazon had the 1500 for $209 for a while Sunday afternoon/evening...

Keep an eye out (since Amazon's prices go all over the place), it's a pretty amazing deal. Maybe not THE BEST player but for an effective $130ish absolutely not bad!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RaidenMGS3']Dumb question, but are they selling these separately also? No way in heck I'll ever pay money for that third movie.[/quote]

I could live without either sequel, but sadly I do believe Warner Bros. is on to us and that's why it'll probably be a long long time, if ever, that we see them sold separately.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']They're not any worse story-wise than Speed Racer.[/QUOTE]
Point being? The Matrix is more story driven than Speed Racer, and the first one was much better story wise than the last two movies. It's a valid complaint when the two sequels did not meet expectations set by the first

[quote name='silentspork']Point being? The Matrix is more story driven than Speed Racer, and the first one was much better story wise than the last two movies. It's a valid complaint when the two sequels did not meet expectations set by the first[/QUOTE]

Point being is that a lot of people bought SR just for the visuals. For $80, you get four movies and a SD disk of extras, in pretty efficient packaging. Not to mention you have three movies that are pretty good on the story front.

Make believe The Matrix is $80, and you get the rest of it for free. Very much looking forward to the highway scene tonight.

Despite the stories not being up to the standard set by The Matrix, the visuals in Reloaded and Revolution are still great. Picked up the HD-DVD set, and they all look freaking beautiful.

You guys that want The Matrix by itself can just wait until next year. The Matrix 10th anniversary edition should be out early '09. It's going to be in one of their BD book releases.

But the Animatrix looks great. And the sound on all 3 + Animatrix is outstanding. Too many special features.

[quote name='shadowrage']You guys that want The Matrix by itself can just wait until next year. The Matrix 10th anniversary edition should be out early '09. It's going to be in one of their BD book releases.

But the Animatrix looks great. And the sound on all 3 + Animatrix is outstanding. Too many special features.[/QUOTE]

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up, I have no problem waiting an extra eight months or so.

And I'm not a special feature guy. I honestly could care less about that kind of stuff, It's just not my interest.

And I completely apologize for the off topic nature of this, but I was thinking....

does it make anyone feel OLD AS THE HILLS that the Matrix will be a fricking DECADE OLD next year? Geezus, I need an old man cane now....

[quote name='geosooner']yeah that was best. i got it for 69.99 at target[/QUOTE]

How did you get that price? I'm still kind of thinking of getting this, and $70 would sweeten the deal.

I'm going to wait till December or possibly January and the price will probably go down a bit. Best Buy and Future Shop (in Canada) both have it at $89.99 which is too much. $69.99 is reasonable for me.

bread's done
Back