The Ultimate Matrix Collection Blu-Ray $45.99

Part of me really wants this despite not liking a lot of the Animatrix, but even at a good price I worry that I'd never watch most of it and just get it for the movies :\

Awful lot of money to spend on a single movie. Nice that they throw in some coasters for you to rest your drinks on while watching The Matrix though!

[quote name='YodaEXE']Awful lot of money to spend on a single movie. Nice that they throw in some coasters for you to rest your drinks on while watching The Matrix though![/QUOTE]
Humm, I think it got 3 movies in there...plus Animatrix.

[quote name='eau']Humm, I think it got 3 movies in there...plus Animatrix.[/QUOTE]

He's trying to say the other Matrix movies suck. They are all pretty good, well..Revolutions wasn't a great ending, but still. They were enjoyable.

Damn, I'm trying to resist this buying this right now. I'm out of Amazon credit, I have the trilogy on HDDVD (not the ultimate set), but I do have the ultimate set on normal DVD. Decisions, decisions....

Crap, I guess I should just save my money for some hopefully good Black Friday deals in a couple months.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Damn, I'm trying to resist this buying this right now. I'm out of Amazon credit, I have the trilogy on HDDVD (not the ultimate set), but I do have the ultimate set on normal DVD. Decisions, decisions....

Crap, I guess I should just save my money for some hopefully good Black Friday deals in a couple months.[/QUOTE]

you should do the red2blu program and get it for $20 instead just for mailing the cover for the third movie

[quote name='JPCERTIFIED']you should do the red2blu program and get it for $20 instead just for mailing the cover for the third movie[/QUOTE]

I can get the Ultimate Matrix blu ray set for $20 and for mailing in Matrix Revolutions HD DVD Cover ?
Edit: Nevermind, I found it, wow that's nuts. I don't think I knew that I could do that. I guess I'm going to try it. Thanks man

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I can get the Ultimate Matrix blu ray set for $20 and for mailing in Matrix Revolutions HD DVD Cover ?
Edit: Nevermind, I found it, wow that's nuts. I don't think I knew that I could do that. I guess I'm going to try it. Thanks man[/QUOTE]

just go to red2blu.com it will explain everything

[quote name='SoulReaver']Can you just buy the hd-dvd version here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...c?ie=UTF8&qid=1286415558&sr=8-1&condition=all

and then mail in that copy for the red2blu? It makes it basically $34-ish dollars for the Bluray version + HDDVD[/QUOTE]

It would be closer to $40 or so, given that red2blu charges I think 6-7 shipping (it is a flat rate, regardless of how many blu rays you are getting)...but if you made color photocopy of the matrix revolutions cover, you could trade back in the HD DVD set back to amazon for 4.75 or you could probably sell it on ebay and net $10-ish...just be clear that you tell buyers that it doesn't have the original cover on matrix revolutions

The digital copies are expired for these if I remember correctly, which may be one reason they're selling it so cheaply. A double dip may be imminent.

bread's done
Back