The ULTIMATE SPRING LOWBALL has come to a close. Check here for totals!

smiley-money-face.jpg

Phase 1 OVER!

OP will be updated in about an hour. Feel free to take a gander at post 2, which will also be updated shortly. Thanks everyone for the overwhelming first half!

I've placed so many bids I finally lost track of what the hell it is I'm winning/losing!

Hey OP. END THIS ALREADY! like RIGHT NOW!

thx

[quote name='Setherial']I've placed so many bids I finally lost track of what the hell it is I'm winning/losing!

thx[/QUOTE]

OH SHIT it's over without any warnings! Ha I'm awesome =) I think I won everything I was shooting for. GG everyone!

[quote name='krashhole']I'm amazed an OG xbox sold for more than my 360. HMMMMMMMM[/QUOTE]

I think jimi's GBA went for more than my DSlite limited Mario edition. Gotta love the frenzy :)

Seth i know u won the xbox for sure.. u were bidding on so many stuff that i couldn't keep up with it either. lol

i had nothing to do so i was trying to keep track with the winners but it was impossible lol

[quote name='Setherial']I've placed so many bids I finally lost track of what the hell it is I'm winning/losing!

thx[/QUOTE]

Ha ha ha, you called it!!! Enjoy Growlanser. Take risque pictures of it for me :whistle2:o

[quote name='MageSerge']I almost lost that Steelbook because Barney posted that picture of the sun throwing the cash and I couldn't stop laughing.[/QUOTE]

hahahahahaahhaha! :lol:

Thank you sweet baby Jesus. Now I can go play some Catherine. If any of you guys are still in the "spending" mood, you can always CML LOL. J/K. I enjoyed just watching the bidding wars on all the important stuff LOL. Meanwhile, my 1 item was way way under the radar :)

I just walked into work and logged on to see that I was too late. I hope no one outbid me on the regular Mana Khemia 2 LE as I need ti to replace the Rosen Queen version!

[quote name='Nate Nanjo']Seth, do you own a PSP already?

I'm not sure you won the PSP...

Then again I lost track of bids pages ago...[/QUOTE]

All I know is I owe you my second born and fourth born.

[quote name='Nate Nanjo']Seth, do you own a PSP already?

I'm not sure you won the PSP...

Then again I lost track of bids pages ago...[/QUOTE]

think i sniped it sorry seth!

[quote name='Tom Jane']All I know is I owe you my second born and fourth born.[/QUOTE]

XD I'll take a Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2 Premium. :p

[quote name='Goguenator']WAYYYYYYY late Exaznkid lol[/QUOTE]
maybe the OP should put in BIG letters that the first POST IS OVER.. since his post im sure is lost by now.
just a suggestion. :)

great lowball! wooohoo!

did i win anything? lol i hopped in to being 8 pages behind and then seeing it was done... someone go do the work for me and look .. eh ill wait for the post.. hopefully i at least got the Mass Effect poster

[quote name='Freemason']did i win anything? lol i hopped in to being 8 pages behind and then seeing it was done... someone go do the work for me and look .. eh ill wait for the post.. hopefully i at least got the Mass Effect poster[/QUOTE]

The second post which includes the poster you bid on ends tomorrow buddy. Only the stuff in the first post ended tonight. you're safe! :D

bread's done
Back