The Undertaker's Horse's Wrestling Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CaseyRyback']Dicks?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Too many of them on the dance floor. 30

Did anybody end up buying WrestleFest for the iOS devices?

[quote name='advanced']Yeah. Too many of them on the dance floor. 30

Did anybody end up buying WrestleFest for the iOS devices?[/QUOTE]

I downloaded the demo.

It plays like WrestleFest. But that was an arcade game, for good reason.

It's charming, but it did nothing to draw my attention towards it.

Also, even if it's $2.99, adding in day 1 paid DLC (an extra $1 to unlock 5 character, yes, I'm gonna bitch about it because day 1 DLC makes me want to fucking kill) is a kick in the cock. I stuck with the demo, and I'll probably delete that, too.

[quote name='niceguyshawne']I downloaded the demo. It didn't do anything for me.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mykevermin']I downloaded the demo.

It plays like WrestleFest. But that was an arcade game, for good reason.

It's charming, but it did nothing to draw my attention towards it.

Also, even if it's $2.99, adding in day 1 paid DLC (an extra $1 to unlock 5 character, yes, I'm gonna bitch about it because day 1 DLC makes me want to fucking kill) is a kick in the cock. I stuck with the demo, and I'll probably delete that, too.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your input, guys. I won't waste my time/money on my girl's iPod then. Maybe the XBLA version will be better.

Giving TNA a try again tonight... lets see how this goes. Also I'm looking forward to getting Wrestlefest when they launch it on Xbox live.. I'll try the demo for sure.

[quote name='mitch079']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JEXWE5NgAo&feature=related

The ending to Botchamania 203. ROFL, I'd watch this if it was on WWE Network. 29 - and I'd gladly name this the next wrestling thread over the point.[/QUOTE]

I have to admit that the endings for the last two Botchamanias have been the best part of the videos. The last one with Undertaker's "drink & drive" message with Gregory Helms getting tombstoned was pretty damn funny for anyone that got the joke.

[quote name='advanced']Yeah. Too many of them on the dance floor. 30

Did anybody end up buying WrestleFest for the iOS devices?[/QUOTE]

I guess that was a little random. I saw Jay and silent bob were coming to raleigh in two weeks earlier and then I saw 37.

Did anyone mention these guys?

url

22 posts left. It's the road the the Wrestlemania sign pointing thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bhk']I kinda miss Val Venis.[/QUOTE]

Basham Bros. not Val Venis, but if this isn't in reference to my post disregard.

[quote name='silentevil']Did anyone mention these guys?

url

22 posts left. It's the road the the Wrestlemania sign pointing thread.[/QUOTE]

I really liked Doug Basham in OVW, especially when he was doing his Machine gimmick, but goddamn, he never did a thing for me in WWE.

Guess I'm the only one that liked both tag teams in Degeneration X. Sad that Awesome Truth failed, but I like that R Truth still has his Lil Jimmy gimmick going.

I wasn't liking The Rock's segment from Raw until halfway in. After seeing Cena come and go and reading some of the comments in here, I realize why I didn't like the segment as much as I wanted:

These promos where they talk when the other guy isn't around is becoming too easy for them and is now boring to me. They need to have more face to face encounters and stop copying Kirk and Khan from Star Trek 2.

Two suggestions off the top of my head:

1. Have a Piper's Pit segment 1-2 weeks before Raw with both guys there to get everything out in the open

2. Have Rock on the Titantron while Cena is speaking and have Rock appear in person out of the blue.

I never cared much for Cade & Murdoch, but I thought they at least seemed like a real tag team.
[quote name='neocisco']Does someone have the next one ready to go?[/QUOTE]
Yes.

They probably would have gotten them at some point in the Cade/Murdoch feud if they didn't get fired the first time.

[quote name='Dr. Venkman']Why didn't Cryme Tyme ever hold the tag titles? LAME.[/QUOTE]
Because they're black?

/michaelhayes

Didn't they rehire them immediately after the Hayes/Henry incident? "Quick, what black guys do we have on speed dial!?"

Watching Impact for the first time in a while since my girlfriend is working late.

They've completely killed Eric Young. Guy used to be really fun to watch but now he's playing this idiot character. Did he get a "concussion" or something?

They returned the night after WrestleMania on RAW. That weekend was the Hayes-Henry incident. Coincidence or con-spiracy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back