The unOFFICIAL Art Book Pre-Order Thread

ragingst0rm6

CAGiversary!
Feedback
94 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Art Book Pre-Order Thread
I am totally ripping off Ionotropic's CE Guide Thread's Wiki format. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

Alien: Isolation, The Art of

Author: Andy McVittie (October 7, 2014)
Publisher: Titan Books
Page Count: 176
Amazon $26.56

Assassin's Creed Unity: Abstergo Entertainment: Employee Handbook

Author: Ubisoft (November 4, 2014)
Publisher: Insight Editions
Page Count: 152
Amazon $28.46

Batman: Arkham Trilogy, The Art of

Author: Rocksteady Studios (April 14, 2015)
Publisher: Abrams
Page Count: 320
Amazon $27.51

Book of Life, The Art of

Author: Jorge Gutierrez and Guillermo del Toro (September 30, 2014)
Publisher: Dark Horse Books
Page Count: 184
Amazon $24.91

Breath of Fire: Official Complete Works

Author: Keiji Inufane, Tatsuya Yoshikawa, Capcom (September 9, 2014)
Publisher: Udon Entertainment
Page Count: 192
Amazon $28.06

Destiny, The Art of

Author: Bungie (December 16, 2014)
Page Count: 160
Amazon $32.10 ($45.00 MSRP)

Destiny: The Poster Collection

Author: Insight Editions (October 14, 2014)
Page Count: 40
Amazon $18.62 ($24.99 MSRP)

Devil May Cry: A Divine Comedy

Author: Medhi El Kanafi / Nicolas Courcier (July 22, 2014)
Publisher: Les Edition Pix'N Love
Amazon $37.04

Dishonored: The Dunwall Archives

Author: Bethesda Games (November 25, 2014)
Page Count: 1
Amazon $28.06

Dragon Age: Inquisition, The Art of
Author: Bioware (October 7, 2014)
Amazon $28.06

Dragon Age Inquisition: Prima Official Inquisitor Edition

Author: Bungie (November 18, 2014)
Publisher: Prima
Page Count: 368
Amazon $107.99 ($119.99 MSRP)

Evil Within, The Art of
Author: Bethesda Games (October 14, 2014)
Page Count: 1
Amazon $28.06

5th Cell, The Art of
Author: Edison Yan (November 11, 2014)
Page Count: 168
Amazon $29.99

Gran Turismo 5, Art of

Author: Daniel Wade (November 11, 2014)
Publisher: Ballistic Publishing
Page Count: 256
Amazon $40.95
51eTmiAUyYL._SS500_.jpg

Naughty Dog, The Art of

Author: Naughty Dog Studios (October 14, 2014)
Amazon $28.06

Resident Evil 6 Artworks

Author: Capcom (October 7, 2014)
Page Count: 272
Amazon $31.20

SF25: The Art of Street Fighter

Author: Capcom (August 12, 2014)
Page Count: 448
Amazon $40.64

UDON's Art of Capcom: Complete Edition

Author: Alvin Lee, Arnold Tsang, Jeffrey Chamba Cruz, Joe Ng, and Omar Dogan (November 11, 2014)
Page Count: 600!
Amazon $53.23

Uncharted Trilogy, The Art of the

Author: Naughty Dog (April 28, 2015)
Page Count: 240
Amazon $30.00

Witcher, The World of

Author: CD Projekt Red (March 17, 2015)
Amazon $27.10
============================
Previously Released Art Book Archive
============================

[CUSTOMSPOILER=Previously Released]

Assassin's Creed III, Art of

Author: Andy McVittie (October 30, 2012)
Page Count: 144
Amazon $19.77
Special Features: Hardcover

Atelier: Artworks of Arland

Author: Mel Kishida, Gust (May 5, 2013)
Amazon $28.11

Bayonetta: Eyes of

Author: Sega (July 11, 2013)
Page Count: 224
Amazon $31.49
Special Features: DVD

Bioshock Infinite: Art of

Author: Ken Levine (March 12, 2013)
Amazon $23.52

Blizzard, Art of

Author: Nick Carpenter, Sam Didier, Chris Metzen (December 25, 2012)
Page Count: 352
Amazon $47.25

Borderlands 2, Art of

Author: BradyGames (November 5, 2012)
Page Count: 208
Amazon $25.00

Darksiders II, Art of

Author: Joe Madureira, THQ (November 13, 2012)
Page Count: 200
Amazon $24.99

Dead Space: Art Of (Clamshell Edition) (January 28, 2013)

Author: Martin Robinson
Page Count: 224 (192 Normal + 32 Exclusive)
Limited Time You Get A Chrome Plated Marker Pendant As A Bonus (dead)
EA Store $65.00

Dead Space: Art of (Regular) (January 28, 2013)

Author: Martin Robinson
Amazon $23.07

Devil Survivor: Official Material Collection (June 11, 2013)

Amazon $26.57

Eve: Source

Author: CCP Games (March 18, 2014)
Amazon $29.22
Final Fantasy, The Sky: Art of

Author: Yoshitaka Amano (October 30, 2012)
Page Count: 800
Book Depository (US) $104.99
Special Features: Hardcover, Boxed Set

Final Fantasy (Slipcase Edition), The Sky: Art of

Author: Yoshitaka Amano (July 2, 2013)
Page Count: 576
Amazon $56.69
Special Features: Hardcover, Slipcase Edition

Growlanser Art Works
Author: Satoshi Urushihara (March 12, 2013)
Amazon $24.99

Halo 4, Awakening: Art of

Author: Paul Davies (November 6, 2012)
Amazon $23.07

Heroes and Heroines: Japanese Video Game + Animation Illustration

Editor: Yoshiyuki Oba (October 2, 2012)
Publisher: PIE International
Amazon $16.74

Kingdom Hearts, The Artwork of

Author: Shiro Amano (October 29, 2013)
Publisher: Yen Press
Amazon $21.16

The Last of Us, The Art of

Author: Naughty Dog Studios (July 16, 2013)
Publisher: Dark Horse
Amazon $26.03

Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia

Author: Shigeru Miyamoto, Eiji Aonuma, Akira Himekawa (January 29, 2013)
Amazon $20.99

Mario Goodies Collection
Author: Naughty Dog Studios (May 28, 2014)
Publisher: Les Editions Pix'N Love
Amazon $26.88

Remember Me, The Art of

Author: Various (May 28, 2013)
Publisher: Dark Horse
Amazon $26.39

Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes: Official Complete Works

Author: Capcom (November 6, 2012)
Page Count: 152
Amazon $24.99

Shining Hearts: Collection of Visual Materials

Author: Tony Taka, Sega (October 9, 2012)
Amazon $24.99

Sonic the Hedgehog, History of

Author: Marc Petronille, William Audureau, Sega (October 9, 2012)
Page Count: 300
Amazon $23.09

Takehito Harada Art Works

Author: Takehito Harada (April 9, 2013)
Amazon $24.99
Features:
All four Disgaea titles, as well as Prinny 1 & 2, Makai Kingdom, and Phantom Brave

Tomb Raider: Art of Survival

Author: BradyGames (March 18, 2013)
Publisher: BradyGames
Amazon $26

Transformers, Art of Fall of Cybertron

Author: Mark Bellomo (October 23, 2012)
Publisher: IDW Publishing
Amazon $23.09

Valkyria Chronicles 3: Complete Artworks

Author: Raita Honjou (March 26, 2013)
Amazon $29.69

[/CUSTOMSPOILER]

[CUSTOMSPOILER=Possibly Cancelled?]

Assassin's Creed: Art ( R )evolution

Editor: Debora Ferrari (October 2, 2012)
Amazon $19.46

ICO and Shadow of the Colossus, Art of

Editor: Ronnie Gramazio (October 15, 2013)
Amazon $40.95

League of Legends, Art of

Editor: Ronnie Gramazio (July 16, 2013)
Amazon $40.95

Portal 2, Art of (currently MIA)

Author: Andy McVittie (November 13, 2012)
Amazon $23.09
[URL="http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/art-of-portal-2-valve/1111297457%22%22%5DB&N"]http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/art-of-portal-2-valve/1111297457%22%22%5DB&N[/url]"][/url]http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/art-of-portal-2-valve/1111297457""]B&N[/url][/URL]$23.12

Twisted Metal, Art of

Editor: Ronnie Gramazio (May 14, 2013)
Amazon $40.95
[/CUSTOMSPOILER]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll echo my support for what a nice book this is likely to be. Went in for the collector's edition to go along with my N64 CE. The shipping fee hurts though - 20 Euro to ship to the US, which wouldn't be outrageous to ship from Europe, but they say they'll be distributing the US books from within the US.

Sort of amusing, they have almost 200 backers already, and only 2 have backed for the regular edition
While they shipped the N64 from the US, I will say the packaging was done well, so a little extra is not a big deal for me personally in that situation. I wouldn't even have minded RICE's high ass shipping cost if it was done well(as I know what international shipping really cost), but for what they where charging, and what you got, what a joke that was. LOL

I actually ordered the two collector edition bundle for this, as the shipping is the same for 2 books, as it is for one. I did the same for the N64 and flipped my second copy and paid for mine. As once these get released, there are always those who missed out, and are looking to get the KS only offerings.

The Playstation Anthology Kickstarter is active, and for anyone who bought their N64 Anthology, knows the quality and the effort put forth.

Yes, the price here is higher than what I'm sure it will retail at Amazon in the future, so if your "that guy", don't bother here, just wait. For those who want to support this project, and get the exclusive KS only edition, please pledge.

If everyone took the wait and see attitude, none of this type of stuff would ever get made, so there would be no cheap option later, so please keep that in mind.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2099439603/playstation-anthology?ref=email
I looked but didnt see it, is it going to cover/show all the games for the system? Or is this just an overall coverage of the ps1?

I looked but didnt see it, is it going to cover/show all the games for the system? Or is this just an overall coverage of the ps1?
It's about the PS1 in general. So it will discuss all things from development, games, interest, how it came to be, etc. There's a buyers guide included, so each game will have a mentioned there, but in regards to each game being covered in the book, that's not happening, as that would require volumes, and what's the point?

There are thousands of reviews around the web for each game, so this book is about all things related to the PS1 and I'm sure relevant games to its life will have decent size articles. So FF7 will probably have a big mention, due to it's popularity, and what it did for the system in general.

There's videos and reviews for their N64 Anthology book, so look those up, and it will give you an idea of what this book will feature as well, and can give you an idea of if it's for you or not.

My copies should be here in a few hours, and I'm hoping at least on of the two don't arrived damaged. I'll report back later on the book quality if I get the time.

NeoGeo: A Visual History went live last night over at Bitmap Books. https://www.bitmapbooks.co.uk/collections/all/products/neogeo-a-visual-history

There are 3 levels to buy in at, as the standard edition is $39.03, Collector's Edition is $65.06, and $91.10 for the Mega Edition(plus shipping cost and it's free if in the UK). The Mega Edition is limited to 330 total, while it was stated before these began, that the collector's edition would only be offered through the preorder period only, so how ever many are ordered, is what the total is supposed to be(based on early info).

And before the price bitching starts, yes, I'm sure the standard may be offered later on Amazon or someplace else cheaper, this is an opportunity to get in on the two other versions that probably won't be offered later on.

There was a Kickstarter NeoGeo book offered awhile back that was cancelled, and I'm pretty sure this book was the reason why. The other book had SNK's approval before it even started, and after it was announced, this one was also, and then SNK told the other book to stop. As this one had their official sanction, so it seems as though Bitmap Books may have made a better deal, or the opted to go with the more known publisher. Either way, NeoGeo was a great system that offered some great games, and doesn't really have the projects out there that show off what they where about, so this is a good offering IMO.

My The Last Guardian: An Extraordinary Story came in last week, in a bubble padded box from Amazon. Perfect condition. Also bought Future Press's Horizon Zero Dawn CE Guide & Bloodborne's CE strategy/art book. Unfortunately was not able to get The Old Hunter's before the price spiked up. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Deluxe edition, obtained that when the price was as low as $47.99. My experience with art books thus far from Amazon has 100% so far been in pristine, perfectly packaged condition.

My pre-orders include: The Art of Overwatch Limited Edition, The Art of Persona 5, and Nioh CE's strategy guide. Right now I'm very interested in buying the FFXII The Zodiac Age CE Guide. To be completely honest Prima guides are hit or miss for me. I may wait for reviews to come up on Amazon first. It would annoy me to no end if they re-used their old guide and slapsticked 5 pages at the end talking about the new job system. 

My experience with art books thus far from Amazon has 100% so far been in pristine, perfectly packaged condition.
WOW, are you in the US? My orders arrived damaged more often than not. So normally I'll order two copies just so I can try to insure that one arrives in great condition. I would say about 70% of my orders arrive damaged, maybe even more. Most of all my returns to Amazon for replacements are for Art/Guide books. My SE/CE also arrive damaged most of the time, but I try not to orders those from Amazon unless it's a last resort.

WOW, are you in the US? My orders arrived damaged more often than not. So normally I'll order two copies just so I can try to insure that one arrives in great condition. I would say about 70% of my orders arrive damaged, maybe even more. Most of all my returns to Amazon for replacements are for Art/Guide books. My SE/CE also arrive damaged most of the time, but I try not to orders those from Amazon unless it's a last resort.
Yeah. Every single artbook/strategy guide, always in a securely packaged box. Never one bad egg. CEs I typically do get them in boxes with extra padding 85% of the time. Tekken 7 CE, Online Morrowind CE, Stormblood CE were my most recent orders and all were perfect. Usually anything with the minimum size of a hardcover book, always get them in prime condition. When I order light novels, unfortunately, those are always in bubble mailers. Annoys me to no end but thus far the most damage I've seen is a slightly bent corner, or the bottom back cover is bent in the middle.

Amazon's good to me in the long run. Shame I don't see the value in their Prime membership, GCU is still king.

Even when I get boxes, which is rather often, they put those crap balloon packs in, and they pop at some point, so my books slam around each and every time. Even when they don't pop, there is never enough to keep the items in the box secure.

NeoGeo: A Visual History went live last night over at Bitmap Books. https://www.bitmapbooks.co.uk/collections/all/products/neogeo-a-visual-history

There are 3 levels to buy in at, as the standard edition is $39.03, Collector's Edition is $65.06, and $91.10 for the Mega Edition(plus shipping cost and it's free if in the UK). The Mega Edition is limited to 330 total, while it was stated before these began, that the collector's edition would only be offered through the preorder period only, so how ever many are ordered, is what the total is supposed to be(based on early info).

And before the price bitching starts, yes, I'm sure the standard may be offered later on Amazon or someplace else cheaper, this is an opportunity to get in on the two other versions that probably won't be offered later on.

There was a Kickstarter NeoGeo book offered awhile back that was cancelled, and I'm pretty sure this book was the reason why. The other book had SNK's approval before it even started, and after it was announced, this one was also, and then SNK told the other book to stop. As this one had their official sanction, so it seems as though Bitmap Books may have made a better deal, or the opted to go with the more known publisher. Either way, NeoGeo was a great system that offered some great games, and doesn't really have the projects out there that show off what they where about, so this is a good offering IMO.
Bitmap has said via Twitter that Amazon would not be a retailer for their books FWIW

https://twitter.com/bitmap_books/status/873111447487643648

Bitmap has said via Twitter that Amazon would not be a retailer for their books FWIW

https://twitter.com/bitmap_books/status/873111447487643648
Yeah, I had read that awhile ago, as I follow Bitmap books through their site, as well as several KS I have been a part of. That was a specific reply in regards to Amazon offering some of their recent offerings at way discounted prices, before they have even been released.

Sam intended to get those listings pulled, but could not, as Amazon can list anything it wants if they can get inventory or not. So it's unlikely either limited edition book will be offered, but many Bitmap books are currently offered at Amazon, so I wouldn't expect those books to be any different in regards to the standard versions. And the price may not be as cheap, but that still doesn't mean they won't be sold there in the future.

As the current issue is mostly in regards to preorders, and the price that is being offered currently along side the official channels.

Yeah, I had read that awhile ago, as I follow Bitmap books through their site, as well as several KS I have been a part of. That was a specific reply in regards to Amazon offering some of their recent offerings at way discounted prices, before they have even been released.

Sam intended to get those listings pulled, but could not, as Amazon can list anything it wants if they can get inventory or not. So it's unlikely either limited edition book will be offered, but many Bitmap books are currently offered at Amazon, so I wouldn't expect those books to be any different in regards to the standard versions. And the price may not be as cheap, but that still doesn't mean they won't be sold there in the future.

As the current issue is mostly in regards to preorders, and the price that is being offered currently along side the official channels.
that sucks. i already have it preordered couple weeks back. SNES and NEO GEO. great price. i hope it stays and get them shipped. i dont wanna pay that amount on their own site. too expensive to me. we all cheapasses anyway. gotta pay as low as possible.

that sucks. i already have it preordered couple weeks back. SNES and NEO GEO. great price. i hope it stays and get them shipped. i dont wanna pay that amount on their own site. too expensive to me. we all cheapasses anyway. gotta pay as low as possible.
Yeah, just because Amazon is offering an item at a great discount, that even the books creator can't offer due to possibly loosing funds, doesn't mean Amazon can't or won't.

I preorder most of these guides, art, and gaming books from them all the time, due to the great discounts offered(when most places do not). But I also like to get SE offering as well, when they are offered, as I don't mind paying the higher premium to help out the creators. As otherwise these types of offerings just don't get made, as physical books like games are on the way out.

If you got a preorder in at the discount, just keep it and see what happens. Amazon has their price guarantee, so even if they offer the book later at a higher cost, you'll be good to go at the lower one offered.

I knows this is highly dependent on the game but do artbooks ever become rare and hard to find?? There are artbooks that I want or have wanted to get but the cheapness in me is hoping that they drop in price at some point. So I end up picking it up for cheap or cheaper.

I knows this is highly dependent on the game but do artbooks ever become rare and hard to find?? There are artbooks that I want or have wanted to get but the cheapness in me is hoping that they drop in price at some point. So I end up picking it up for cheap or cheaper.
Yes, there are many art/guide books that go OOP, and can be rather expensive in the long run. Those are the exceptions, and not so much the rule, as most of these are produced in rather large qty's, but some end up rather hard to find and very expensive.

The Art Of The Order 1886(Blackwater Archives) is rather expensive at this point, and a more recent offering that has gone up is the Art Of Zero Dawn Horizon Limited Edition. This was limited to 300 made, and for a popular new IP, these where sold out by release, and shot up rather quick.

I actually sold my extra copy near release for an insane amount, which almost made me want to list my personal copy as well, as the amount was really obscene to say the least.

Just to add to the previous post, it also depends on the publisher.

Outside of LEs, stuff from Dark Horse Comics and Titan Books tend to be around for a long time as they reprint when necessary. Stuff from Prima will go OOP just like their strategy guides, though they don't do too many dedicated art books. Udon Entertainment (they mostly do Capcom stuff) is an oddball....they've done some reprints, but not always.

The Order 1886 one was made by Bluecanvas and I think they went out of business, so that's why it shot up in value (along with their other books, Journey and God of War: Ascension).

I think The Last Guardian: An Extraordinary Story has the potential to go OOP and increase in value. It's published by Future Press (who mostly does strategy guides), and most of their stuff has shot up in value. The only reprint I know of is the Bloodbourne guide.

Just to add to the previous post, it also depends on the publisher.

Outside of LEs, stuff from Dark Horse Comics and Titan Books tend to be around for a long time as they reprint when necessary. Stuff from Prima will go OOP just like their strategy guides, though they don't do too many dedicated art books. Udon Entertainment (they mostly do Capcom stuff) is an oddball....they've done some reprints, but not always.

The Order 1886 one was made by Bluecanvas and I think they went out of business, so that's why it shot up in value (along with their other books, Journey and God of War: Ascension).

I think The Last Guardian: An Extraordinary Story has the potential to go OOP and increase in value. It's published by Future Press (who mostly does strategy guides), and most of their stuff has shot up in value. The only reprint I know of is the Bloodbourne guide.
I didn't know Blue Canvas did any other artbooks besides the Journey one... or that they went out of business.

I didn't really think any artbooks were all that rare/valuable since most of them are mass published or reprinted, but I think the Horizon Slipcase one is up there... I lucked out and ordered one just before it sold out.

My copies should be here in a few hours, and I'm hoping at least on of the two don't arrived damaged. I'll report back later on the book quality if I get the time.
Chris, did you open up the book? How is it. I'm tempted to pick up this book and if this goes OOS and start selling for 3 times the price i'm going to kick myself. Is the book pretty substantial? Worth it for 30 bucks?

I didn't know Blue Canvas did any other artbooks besides the Journey one... or that they went out of business.

I didn't really think any artbooks were all that rare/valuable since most of them are mass published or reprinted, but I think the Horizon Slipcase one is up there... I lucked out and ordered one just before it sold out.
I purchased the Hyrule Historia art book for Zelda a few years back from the Nintendo Store in NYC. My wife also bought a copy and flipped it for $350. It cost $75 bucks at the time. I still have my copy. I'm holding onto my copy.

I have about $200 in Amazon credit. I'm thinking I should pick up some Art Books. Is there any limited edition Guide for the new Zelda game? I know every game prior came out with gold tipped pages in hardcover form. I don't remember seeing anything like that for the new one....

I purchased the Hyrule Historia art book for Zelda a few years back from the Nintendo Store in NYC. My wife also bought a copy and flipped it for $350. It cost $75 bucks at the time. I still have my copy. I'm holding onto my copy.

I have about $200 in Amazon credit. I'm thinking I should pick up some Art Books. Is there any limited edition Guide for the new Zelda game? I know every game prior came out with gold tipped pages in hardcover form. I don't remember seeing anything like that for the new one....
Piggyback did the guides for BotW, where Prima did most of the previous guides, with a Collector's Edition in the same style for each Zelda since TP.

BotW has a standard, hardcover collector's edition and hardcover deluxe edition.

Chris, did you open up the book? How is it. I'm tempted to pick up this book and if this goes OOS and start selling for 3 times the price i'm going to kick myself. Is the book pretty substantial? Worth it for 30 bucks?
I actually just opened it, as per your your request, and it's very nice. More text than I thought it would be, as a lot of these types of books are more art than anything, but this one is a nice combo of the two. The reviews on Amazon are perfect 5 stars for now, and I would say that's a solid assessment. Even though I haven't read mine front to back yet, it's a rather nice quality and more than most.

I was just beat to the punch on the Zelda info, but to add in some info from what was posted already. The HC Deluxe book is oversized as well, and rather big and heavy and also includes 16 bonus pages. This version is limited, as they delayed the release to make more, and I think Amazon is the only place with stock left at this point, so buy that one if your interested, as it may not be around much longer. The standard HC Collector's Guide is really nice to, especially for the current price.

I saw on the front page, this should work for the Splatoon book, but nothing on my end. Is it not good for preorders? I also saw this book at Barnes & Noble on Saturday, and it's a rather large hardcover book with tons of great art work. Well worth the asking price, but a discount would make it even better.

I actually just opened it, as per your your request, and it's very nice. More text than I thought it would be, as a lot of these types of books are more art than anything, but this one is a nice combo of the two. The reviews on Amazon are perfect 5 stars for now, and I would say that's a solid assessment. Even though I haven't read mine front to back yet, it's a rather nice quality and more than most.

I was just beat to the punch on the Zelda info, but to add in some info from what was posted already. The HC Deluxe book is oversized as well, and rather big and heavy and also includes 16 bonus pages. This version is limited, as they delayed the release to make more, and I think Amazon is the only place with stock left at this point, so buy that one if your interested, as it may not be around much longer. The standard HC Collector's Guide is really nice to, especially for the current price.
Thanks for the info. I just grabbed The Last Guardian artbook. Says only 8 left in stock. Also grabbed the HC Deluxe book to add to my zelda collection. :/

Thanks for the info. I just grabbed The Last Guardian artbook. Says only 8 left in stock. Also grabbed the HC Deluxe book to add to my zelda collection. :/
Keep an eye out on that deluxe edition, as they packaged mine like shit, and one of the corners got bent, but if you see the feedback on Amazon and Barnes & Noble, I got off easy, as most other orders where way worse than mine. I did get a discount, as it was sold out when mine arrived, so they gave me some dollars off.

If you need to get a replacement, do it quickly, as no telling how long these will be around, but they are indeed "limited". As it was sold out before release, and they made more, and that's why it was delayed, so I doubt we see any more runs, unless demand is just that high, but I think everyone who wanted it, should have had the chance by now. It was also at about $50 before it came out on Amazon and Target I believe, so I got it rather cheap with the discount and such.

Decided to finally get the Last Guardian book with the $5 promo as well as a $3 GC I got using the Coke Freestyle app. Ended up at $22. I'm happy enough with that.

Anyone looking forward to the upcoming skyrim sets? The skyrim libraries comes out in a box set in Sept. Also an elder scrolls volume box set is coming out the same month. Preordered both.

I wonder if it'll be split into multiple volumes? 800 pages is 3-4x the typical thickness of dark horse art books. Their Fallout 4 art book was massive and that was *only* 366 pages

I wonder if it'll be split into multiple volumes? 800 pages is 3-4x the typical thickness of dark horse art books. Their Fallout 4 art book was massive and that was *only* 366 pages
It's a two book set according to all the video game news outlets reporting on it.

Apparently, this is the US version of a Japan based book. I remember awhile back a MGS book set that had different volumes, so this may be the one. They only show the cover, but I agree, 800 pages in one book would be insane.

NeoGeo: A Visual History went live last night over at Bitmap Books. https://www.bitmapbooks.co.uk/collections/all/products/neogeo-a-visual-history

I ordered this through Amazon last month and just got a recent email regarding the continued delays and asking me if I wanted to keep my order.

Hopefully these will finally ship in October.

I love Bitmap Books.

I ordered this through Amazon last month and just got a recent email regarding the continued delays and asking me if I wanted to keep my order.

Hopefully these will finally ship in October.

I love Bitmap Books.
Here's the latest update I got direct from the main man this past Sunday, in regards to the Amazon situation:

Amazon
We have also received messages asking about the aforementioned misleading Amazon listings. We've clarified this before but those listings on Amazon have been scraped from the ISBN database. A book has to be registered to receive an ISBN number and the data is then available to view. We've never had this issue before but Amazon (and a few other retailers) have decided to list the book without asking permission. That wouldn't normally be an issue but they've stated a false release date in August and also in some cases, the price is discounted. Please ignore these listings. These retailers will not be getting stock.

The standard edition will eventually appear on Amazon.co.uk legitamally but this will be after the date you guys get your books. The way sales are going, there's no guarantee that there will be any books left so pre-ordering is the only way to guarantee a copy. Hope that is all clear.

Again, thanks for your patience

Sam Dyer (Bitmap Books)

bread's done
Back