The Unofficial CAG Free Advance Movie Screening Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump (I'm picking the Netherlands to take the World Cup over Spain. Let's just hope that Paul the German Octopus agrees with me. :lol:)

EDIT: DAMN YOU, PAUL THE GERMAN OCTOPUS FOR BEING SO PERFECT!!! ...AND DAMN YOU, MICHAEL BAY!

Last edited by a moderator:
For any MN viewers check out www.mndaily.com/promotions starting on July 14th (Wednesday) for passes to a screening of Inception.

Inception
Date of Screening: Fri, 07/16/2010
Date Available: Wed, 07/14/2010
Dom Cobb (Leonardo DiCaprio) is a skilled thief, the absolute best in the dangerous art of extraction, stealing valuable secrets from deep within the subconscious during the dream state when the mind is at its most vulnerable. Cobb’s rare ability has made him a coveted player in this treacherous new world of corporate espionage, but it has also made him an international fugitive and cost him everything he has ever loved. Now Cobb is being offered a chance at redemption. One last job could give him his life back but only if he can accomplish the impossible—inception.
Passes good from July 16 to July 29!

Download passes to see CATS & DOGS: REVENGE OF KITTY GALORE on 7.26 @MOA. Go to gofobo.com/rsvp and enter UMLVHXD8! While supplies last!

MN screening at The Mall of America.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']For any MN viewers check out www.mndaily.com/promotions starting on July 14th (Wednesday) for passes to a screening of Inception.

Inception
Date of Screening: Fri, 07/16/2010
Date Available: Wed, 07/14/2010
Dom Cobb (Leonardo DiCaprio) is a skilled thief, the absolute best in the dangerous art of extraction, stealing valuable secrets from deep within the subconscious during the dream state when the mind is at its most vulnerable. Cobb’s rare ability has made him a coveted player in this treacherous new world of corporate espionage, but it has also made him an international fugitive and cost him everything he has ever loved. Now Cobb is being offered a chance at redemption. One last job could give him his life back but only if he can accomplish the impossible—inception.
Passes good from July 16 to July 29![/QUOTE]

dammit, I wish I saw this sooner

Man they haven't had any passes to the theater nearest me since like Hot Tub Time Machine, theres been a couple kind of near me, but they've all been for movie I really don't care about or there to far away or it to be worth it for me.

[quote name='RockMySocks10']Man they haven't had any passes to the theater nearest me since like Hot Tub Time Machine, theres been a couple kind of near me, but they've all been for movie I really don't care about or there to far away or it to be worth it for me.[/QUOTE]

That sucks. Sorry to hear that.

[quote name='RockMySocks10']Man they haven't had any passes to the theater nearest me since like Hot Tub Time Machine, theres been a couple kind of near me, but they've all been for movie I really don't care about or there to far away or it to be worth it for me.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat.

[quote name='setupusthebomb']Wow, these people do not like LA...[/QUOTE]

ur doing it wrong.
Try the Campus Circle link on the main post page. I've also added LA Weekly and Laemmle.

Advanced screening alert! Download two free passes to see MACHETE at Block E on 8/31. Go to Gofobo.com/RSVP and enter this code: STARJ9

(Minneapolis showing)

I was hoping to find advanced screening info on Jackass 3D. I move to Japan for a year at the end of September. My friends and I went to see the first two together, so I'll be very disappointed if we can't make it to this one.

[quote name='Nico0020']I was hoping to find advanced screening info on Jackass 3D. I move to Japan for a year at the end of September. My friends and I went to see the first two together, so I'll be very disappointed if we can't make it to this one.[/QUOTE]

Check a couple of times a week. The studios often will set something up completely out of the blue, so hopefully a screening for Jackass 3D will happen sooner than a day before its official release.

[quote name='intoxicated662']any current free screenings available in TX? (near dallas) All the ones posted previously are no longer available[/QUOTE]

If you are on twitter, sign up to follow @buzzboDFW (dallas-fort worth area) and they will post codes from time to time. You can get the alerts sent to your cell phone.

If you don't have a twitter acct it's defiantly worth it because that is where I get a majority of my codes.

I finally get an invite to a movie I want to see and gotta work that night. SMFH. Whoever uses the code, enjoy :(

FASTER_1Sht_Publicity_lorez_75231.jpg

Monday, November 22 7:30PM
AMC Empire 25
New York, NY 10036

URL: http://www.gofobo.com/rsvp
Enter RSVP code FMTR9

if you are a WB Insider, which I am, there was an e-mail this week for passes to Yogi Bear. All the passes for all the cities are taken but if you are not a WB Insider you should sign up. They do reward like Disney Movie Rewards, however I have yet to see any really good rewards. Most rewards right now are DVD's.

http://insiderrewards.warnerbros.com/

I always get invites for movies from Gofobo, haven't gotten aanything good lately, but yesterday I got an invite to Green Hornet, which I've been looking forward to. Saw it last night, enjoyed the film, didn't love it, felt it had more potential. First time I've had to check my phone in for awhile though, plus I got wanded. Last time I had to do that what for Tropic Thunder when I saw that two months in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back