The Venture Bros. S4 Blu-Ray $15.99

[quote name='Frankski']Hmm. Already own on DVD -- Do I dare double-dip????[/QUOTE]

If its something you have thought about, its never been this low before. Last low dip was a year and a half ago.
15 bucks to watch a great season in glorious full 1080.

amazon.png

Why couldn't it have been this price last year before I had to pay tax on Amazon? :*(

Still a great deal though, but I wish this came with a slipcover like S3 did. Now they won't match on my shelf when I put them side by side, unless I throw out the S3 slip that is. =\

[quote name='jonlubbe']Looks like a general adult swim sale. Robot Chicken DVDs are also on sale, among others.[/QUOTE]

Aye, I was about to mention that. Ordered the S3 & 4 Venture Bluray sets. Too bad the price on Birdman S3 isn't a little better.

Damn it. I just picked up a bunch of these from the WB Store. Good sale prices with free shipping, but these are a few $ better and I have prime :(

I've been waiting for a good sale on this one too, thanks op. What did people end up padding shipping with? I put in a comic trade (Planetary).

I wish I hadn't seen this. Now I am very tempted to catch up on my collection of adult swim DVDs. I wonder how long these price drops will last..

indeed, it still seems pretty good I was seeing it for 30 or so like last week. I mean look at best buy's prices

Sorry for the false alarm on being dead. I used my phone and it brought up the 33 price so i changed it quickly so i didnt upset anyone looking for the deal. My mistake. Still good as of now.

I got mine today, and it's in one of those "eco-cases," which looks to have taken a beating in shipping (at least I'm assuming that's when it happened). The case is broken, and the artwork ripped across the front, yet the shrinkwrap is completely intact. Oh well, back to Amazon it goes.

bread's done
Back