http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-WD/the-walking-dead

Highlights - Price (Discount Prices)

* Walking Dead - $15 ($12.75)
* Dead Island 4 pack - $22.43 ($19.07)
* Zombie Driver - $5 ($4.25)
* Dead Space Complete - $10 ($8.50)
* Killing Floor - $4.50 ($3.83)
* Fear Complete - $7.50 ($6.38)

Zombie Driver is DRM free. Everything else (I think, make sure you verify on your own) is Steam except for Dead Space, which should be Origin.

Last edited by a moderator:
I only just now realized this is Steamworks! With the IGN discount it comes down to $12.72 which is closer to the $10 price point I was waiting for. I think I might grab it.

[quote name='Umair56']I only just now realized this is Steamworks! With the IGN discount it comes down to $12.72 which is closer to the $10 price point I was waiting for. I think I might grab it.[/QUOTE]

Plus the ~600 Blue Coins reward which brings it down to almost $12.

The rest of the GG Halloween Sale is pretty poor though (except for a couple of adventure games I've been looking at...)

Deal of the day is Dead Island GOTY which comes out to ~$8 with IGN+BlueCoins, which I thought was Steamworks but it's not mentioned anywhere on the GG game page.

[quote name='seamoss']Plus the ~600 Blue Coins reward which brings it down to almost $12.

The rest of the GG Halloween Sale is pretty poor though (except for a couple of adventure games I've been looking at...)

Deal of the day is Dead Island GOTY which comes out to ~$8 with IGN+BlueCoins, which I thought was Steamworks but it's not mentioned anywhere on the GG game page.[/QUOTE]
I can guarantee the 4 pack activates on Steam. It's a much better deal anyway, and the DLC is crap for that game. $4.77 each is a great deal for Dead Island.

Would probably jump on Fear complete if the first 2 activated on Steam. The only one that says steamworks is Fear 3. Anyone have any insight into the first 2 activating on steam or not?

The Steamworks list on Valve's own site mentions this:

F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
F.E.A.R. 3 CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7

Nothing is mentioned for Fear 1.

EDIT: Fear 1 is Securom. Pretty sure it doesn't activate on Steam. I don't know about 2.

GG is a good store dude. Promote competition, don't just use Steam. Yeah I know you'd rather have everything in one place, that's how I felt at first, but then I realized managing two or three accounts really isn't that bad.

Signed up for IGN a couple weeks ago, but there 15% promotion has been broken for some time now. Clicking the link for your promo code brings me to a broken page. I do like GG though, some good deals here thanks for posting.

Hopefully IGN gets their codes straightened out, really disappointing.

I don't know if it's a pricing mistake or what, but The Walking Dead is currently $8.98, or 40% off the $15 sale price rather than 40% off the regular price.

[quote name='Zbornak']I don't know if it's a pricing mistake or what, but The Walking Dead is currently $8.98, or 40% off the $15 sale price rather than 40% off the regular price.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, I was hoping for a price mistake. Thanks for the headsup! :D

Awesome thanks op!
walkingdead

[quote name='sunghost']Awesome, I was hoping for a price mistake. Thanks for the headsup! :D[/QUOTE]

oh man. I'm so glad I came back to this thread and saw this. Only paid $7.63 thanks to the IGN discount.

Everyone seems to have the IGN discount. Did everyone buy IGN Prime or did I miss some sort of deal? Anyway, thanks TC. I'm thinking of getting the complete Fear pack. Is there anyway to tell what activates on steam and what doesn't?

Edit: Saw that everything activates on Steam in the first post.

[quote name='Aerc']Everyone seems to have the IGN discount. Did everyone buy IGN Prime or did I miss some sort of deal? Anyway, thanks TC. I'm thinking of getting the complete Fear pack. Is there anyway to tell what activates on steam and what doesn't?[/QUOTE]

Most people got the IGN discount from IGN back when they had free Prime trials.

[quote name='sunghost']Most people got the IGN discount from IGN back when they had free Prime trials.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I guess that was before I checked this site multiple times a day.

man grabbing walking dead at $8.98 even though I already have it. Sure a friend would want it for that price.

If anyone has the ign discount and wants to host a Dead Island 4 pack let me know, or I guess I can host/fund if the discount code can be used on any account (not sure how it works). Posted this in the steam trading thread as well.

Was waiting for WD to be at least 50% off. Saw $8.98 confirmed the price in the thread and made an account. lol just refreshed the page and they put it back to $14.99.

Their website is a little clunky (create account > confirm order > dig around in account info for the "complete payment" option. It was a little uh different) but at $8.99 I couldn't pass it up.

I had been on the fence since all of the versions seem to have save issues (pc and consoles) but I love the show and I'm planning on reading the comics soon so I couldn't resist.

So anyone know when this ends? I was going to be in a 4 pack for Dead Rising, but the host hasn't bought it yet (waiting since he has IGN discount). I'd be okay with $5.61 so wondering if I should just buy it now. I did lock in the price with the create order, but dont pay method so not worried too much.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']So anyone know when this ends? I was going to be in a 4 pack for Dead Rising, but the host hasn't bought it yet (waiting since he has IGN discount). I'd be okay with $5.61 so wondering if I should just buy it now. I did lock in the price with the create order, but dont pay method so not worried too much.[/QUOTE]

I think you mean Dead Island?

And Gamersgate Deals are unpredictable. They could be done by tomorrow. Honestly surprised they lasted today.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I think you mean Dead Island?

And Gamersgate Deals are unpredictable. They could be done by tomorrow. Honestly surprised they lasted today.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, not the first time I've dont that.

Anyways, maybe I should jump on this. If anyone wants to help me out with the IGN discount and get some fre blue coins pm me.

bread's done
Back