The Walking Dead Episode 1 FREE until Dec 31st + all DLC discounted for 28th Only

Keo_san

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hello everyone Today's Xbox Live countdown deal is the following

The first Episode will Be free until Dec 31st.
The Walking Dead Episode 1- 400 MSP FREE until December 31st

The Deals below expire at the end of the day so get them Now befor there gone.

The Walking Dead
Episode 2: Starved for Help - 400 MSP 200 MSP
The Walking Dead Episode 3: Long Road Ahead - 400 MSP 200 MSP
The Walking Dead Episode 4: Around Every Corner - 400 MSP 200 MSP
The Walking Dead Episode 5: No Time Left - 400 MSP 200 MSP

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='pandiosity']:applause: That is a masterful stroke of Pseudo begging.
I'm sorry I can't help you out. I don't have any codes for points.

I'm posting a code. first to redeem it gets it.
Halo4 Red Avatar code: 2QRVD-WVWC7-642G7-JHHMF-44PKZ male.

Hopefully somebody will be kind and help Cheel out and get the 80 msp he needs. ;)[/QUOTE]

Someone already used the code. Lame :whistle2:(

Thanks though!

Lol if I had thought ahead I woulda snagged 100msp form bing rewards before today. Im working on buying 100msp!

Got all the episdoes today for 800 pts. Seems like a good deal. Heard these games are good. Love Walking Dead so I'll check them out at some point.

i may buy this for but......................... i can't seem to figure out how to buy the first episode (it's only free for a week... i don't wanna buy episodes 2,3,4,5 on sale and then have to buy episode 1 for the full price....

[quote name='canvasch']i may buy this for but......................... i can't seem to figure out how to buy the first episode (it's only free for a week... i don't wanna buy episodes 2,3,4,5 on sale and then have to buy episode 1 for the full price....[/QUOTE]

What are you confused about? Just download Episode 1 as is, it is currently free. Then if you like it buy the other episodes before the sale ends tonight.

[quote name='Cheel']Lol if I had thought ahead I woulda snagged 100msp form bing rewards before today. Im working on buying 100msp![/QUOTE]

Dude, me too! Err I'm like 9 Bing credits away from the 100msp :booty:

[quote name='jimpower05']What are you confused about? Just download Episode 1 as is, it is currently free. Then if you like it buy the other episodes before the sale ends tonight.[/QUOTE]
i'm just a CAG who doesn't want to buy 4 of the episodes on sale and buy the first episode for full price.......

i ended up buying episodes 2-5 for a total of 800msp... i still think it's lame that episode 1 wasn't included in the sale :(

[quote name='canvasch']i ended up buying episodes 2-5 for a total of 800msp... i still think it's lame that episode 1 wasn't included in the sale :([/QUOTE]

DL the full game its free its got epsode1

[quote name='jimpower05']Dude, me too! Err I'm like 9 Bing credits away from the 100msp :booty:[/QUOTE]

I had all my credits, but I forgot to redeem this morning :wall:. Crossing my fingers and hoping that my 500 MSP arrive before 3am. I'm at the point where I'm asking to lend Bing points and I'll pay back when my order arrives. :pray:

[quote name='betterdayz']DL the full game its free its got epsode1[/QUOTE]

i did get the free episode one.. i guess i misread it ... i thought that it was saying it was free till the end of the year (as in the game will no longer play in 2013 unless i buy it) ... .

[quote name='canvasch']i ended up buying episodes 2-5 for a total of 800msp... i still think it's lame that episode 1 wasn't included in the sale :([/QUOTE]

Are you serious? :whistle2:s Maybe it's the "Episode 1 FREE until Dec 31st" part of the thread title that has you confused. Download that now and it's yours -- TO KEEP, FOREVER! After Dec. 31st you aren't going to lose access to it or be charged anything.

Episode 1 is listed in the Marketplace as Full Game - FREE.

Edit: k, I see you're clear now. :)

[quote name='TXboxGuY']Are you serious? :whistle2:s Maybe it's the "Episode 1 FREE until Dec 31st" part of the thread title that has you confused. Download that now and it's yours -- TO KEEP, FOREVER! After Dec. 31st you aren't going to lose access to it or be charged anything.

Episode 1 is listed in the Marketplace as Full Game - FREE.

Edit: k, I see you're clear now. :)[/QUOTE]

Er... jeez I'm glad you reached clarity. Was beginning to get a headache. You read into the sales copy too much I think. Enjoy the games!

bread's done
Back