The Walking Dead Playstation Vita Version

R3DNate

CAGiversary!
You get The Walking Dead from the Consoles and the new DLC 400 Days in the Vita Version.
New Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u94kdi9GYyM

I might have to cave and get this on the Vita. I'm only into chapter 2 on the PS3 anyway. Just get more gaming time on the Vita these days.

$10 or less for PS+ members and I'm sold. I would prefer cross-buy since I haven't even completed ep 2 on PS3, but oh well. Game is interesting, I just haven't had the time or patience for that type of game lately (on PS3 at least).

Me too I will be buying it on the vita after Episode 5 comes out so I can speed run it again like I did with Season 1 on Vita. Hopefully the physical copy will have a separate trophy list for it too. Sure getting all the trophies/plats are cool and all but I don't know I kinda care when it comes to this series I love it so much I just want to have as many trophy lists for this series as I possibly can and show my love and dedicated. Too bad we'll be waiting a year or more for Season 3 to even begin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got thist cart for $10 on eBay. I have have only played about 1 hour, but the technical things people have complained about such as framerate and loading times are  non-issue so far. PS3 games load much slower, and it isn't an FPS so the framerate doesn't seem to affect anything. I am using the touch screen controls, which seems to fix the camera, so that may help with the framerate.

I would also like to mention, that the demo for this game didn't grab me at all. I mean why would they have the demo start 5 minutes after opening sequence. The openening sequence really grabs you.  I didn't finish demo, but I am really enjoying the full game. Give it a chance.

I actually felt that the vita version ran better than the ps3 version. I did not have any frame rate drops or long loads in the vita version like I did with the ps3 version. I also like the touch screen controls better.

When is a complete season 2 package coming out? I don't dig the episodic way this is released and so I'd rather wait for it all in one package.

I finished Season 1, and the 400 days. I would say to make sure you get to episode 3 atleast. Last three episodes are great. First two were meh. Though game does get a little chuggy on those last episodes, even with the physical cart.

Does anyone know if the retail version is a physical copy or a piece of paper with a download code on it?

I have heard framerate is better in Season 2? Anyone confirm?

I also heard that you can use button and touch at same time! That is what I am looking forward to. Going to pick up today.

bread's done
Back