The Warriors & Justice League Heroes (XBOX) $5 @ Five Below

kearns710

CAGiversary!
Yo guys,
I was just looking through my sunday ads and saw that five below has The Warriors and Justice League Heroes for xbox for $5 each. The ad claims they are both BC with 360, but I don't remember seeing Warriors on the official list.

The games arn't too shabby for $5 or collectors.

618A92772SL._AA280_.jpg
images

Justice League is TECHNICALLY BC, but there is lots of slowdown and chop in any of the battles. Kinda ruined it for me.

Warriors is cool, really follows the movie.

[quote name='lucao']I must have missed something but where are the ads for? WHAT STORE?[/quote]

It's basically a dollar store... x5.

[quote name='lucao']I must have missed something but where are the ads for? WHAT STORE?[/quote]

right in the title... Five Below.

God I hate Five Below. It's like a ghetto Hot Topic.

I went today and they had a giant stack of Justice League, but of course no Warriors because that's what I wanted. The 14 year old manager told me they might get a shipment on Thursday.

Thanks for the heads up, TC.

[quote name='Haggar']God I hate Five Below. It's like a ghetto Hot Topic.

I went today and they had a giant stack of Justice League, but of course no Warriors because that's what I wanted. The 14 year old manager told me they might get a shipment on Thursday.

Thanks for the heads up, TC.[/quote]

wow i feel you. i got all excited when i saw the ad thinking i was gonna get a new copy of warriors for 5 bucks. And guess what? I go in there and 0 copies of The Warriors, but like 50 copies of JLH. I guess ill try another store.

I SWEAR the Warriors was on the B/C list not long ago. This isn't the first time I've seen this happen. Has anyone else noticed Microsoft pulling games from the list without notice? Or am I nuts?

Nice to see Five Below get some decent games for sale. In my past times stopping in all I have ever seen is some PS1 games, NSync for Gameboy Color and BMX XXX for Gamecube.

Though I did find some Pokemon Mini games for $4.00 each a while ago which was cool since I had never seen them in a store before.

Awesome, I didn't even know that there like 20 of these in New Jersey, haha, I'm going to try and check Rockaway and see if they have any, I've been wanting JLH since I was forced to sell it when I had it on the PS2, really great game (and tons of replay value, I've literally beaten it over 20 times, with saves and fully maxed characters [ Level 25 ] to prove it).

I was also interested in The Warriors, but never got to pick it up.. so if it's B.C., then I'll pick that up as-well for $5.

Went back today and found The Warriors after not finding it on Monday. An employee/manager/small child told me to check back on Thursday when they got another shipment and lo and behold, they had millions of them. So I bought one & I got the JLA game too.

So if you checked before and didn't have luck, they might have them now.

And thanks again to the TC, I probably would have never known unless my nephews dragged me into that store looking for toys.

[quote name='Haggar']...An employee/manager/small child told me to check back on Thursday...[/quote]

Dude, you met the Ghost of Christmas future! Seriously, congrats on finding both, the Warriors especially is well worth $5.

BTW, why hasn't this thread been moved to the regional section? When I started a comprehensive Five Below deals thread, it was snatched up and buried in the Northeast regional section immediately.

I bought The Warriors (Xbox) for $5 at Toys R Us the other day. It is a clearance item I guess. Figured it would be worth it since I enjoy the movie.

When I got it home I found out it was not BC. I now have to borrow a friend's old Xbox to play it on. Same with From Russia With Love when I found it the other day for $7 new at Target.

FWIW, the Five Below I went to today (Laurel, MD) had plenty of copies of both JLH and Warriors. Dunno if they got a fresh shipment or it's just not been selling, but hey, I'm content. :)

I found Justice League Heroes to be unplayable due to extreme lagginess in the bc code on the 360.

If anyone wants my copy, you can have it for $5 plus $2 shipping. PM me.

[quote name='unbongwah']FWIW, the Five Below I went to today (Laurel, MD) had plenty of copies of both JLH and Warriors. Dunno if they got a fresh shipment or it's just not been selling, but hey, I'm content. :)[/quote]

I used to work at Five Below and the way they work is they have "buyers" that go out finding deals and buy out all the extra inventory certain stores or companies have for ridiculously low prices. The catch is that they have buy ALL of the inventory the seller has leftover. Usually in the cases of games and books, it is A LOT. Last time I was in there I noticed that their DVD and game selection improved tenfold. Used to only be DVDs you could pick up at Wal-Mart for a buck on the shelves, but now they actually have some decent titles.

[quote name='Richard Longfellow']I SWEAR the Warriors was on the B/C list not long ago. This isn't the first time I've seen this happen. Has anyone else noticed Microsoft pulling games from the list without notice? Or am I nuts?[/quote]I KNOW that MVP 2005 was on the BC list and was later removed when they realized the error.

Also, shouldn't this be in the Northeastern regional section? This store is only in northern VA, MD, PA, NJ, and DE.

The Warriors is totally worth it and also available for 5 at TRU for those without a five below around.

The Warriors commercial for that MTV dance show was awesome

The game was pretty cool but it got kinda hard and tedious at the end, I sent it back to gamefly after this one part kept pissing me off.

[quote name='ElwoodCuse']The Warriors commercial for that MTV dance show was awesome

The game was pretty cool but it got kinda hard and tedious at the end, I sent it back to gamefly after this one part kept pissing me off.[/quote]

Let me guess: the Big Mo boss fight? :D As neat as The Warriors is, the indoor fight scenes are miserable.

I am just disapointed that I kept my copy of The Warriors even though I traded in my Orignal Xbox.

EDIT: But they can have Aquaman on the list? Jesus Microsoft..

I heard nothing but good stuff about Justice League from multiple people??? Wombat for one liked it, I believe and one of my best friends (also comic fan) gave it a thumbs up. Is it just glitchy because of the 360 or is it glitchy on the xbox as well? If anyone wants to trade for Warriors I picked up a couple extra copies as well. I would be willing to send out for $8 via paypal for any fellow CAG or willing to trade. CML beitches! it's a little out dated so send me a PM. No we don't need a separate trade thread. There's not enough people posting here anyway. Mod away!

holler! i finally got my hands on a copy of the warriors. As an update to anyone in the philly area, the 5B in King of Prussia has a bunch of copies right below the dvds

I picked it up today at my near by FB, thanks OP! I regretted not picking this up when my local CompUSA closed out last year, but now I have it for 5 bucks!

[quote name='FRAUD_WHATS_THAT']I heard nothing but good stuff about Justice League from multiple people??? Wombat for one liked it, I believe and one of my best friends (also comic fan) gave it a thumbs up. Is it just glitchy because of the 360 or is it glitchy on the xbox as well? If anyone wants to trade for Warriors I picked up a couple extra copies as well. I would be willing to send out for $8 via paypal for any fellow CAG or willing to trade. CML beitches! it's a little out dated so send me a PM. No we don't need a separate trade thread. There's not enough people posting here anyway. Mod away![/QUOTE]

I believe it's just glitchy on the 360. In any case, it's a not-as-good version of Xmen Legends or Ultimate Alliance, but I'd still play it if it wasn't so laggy, since I like the characters.

For anyone that wants either The Warriors or Justice League Heroes, they have about 50 copies or more of both games at the Rockaway, NJ - Five and Below (located outside of the mall, by the Target).

bread's done
Back