The Weekly Video Game Releases (Updated Weekly & Video): Week of October 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingCrow02

CAGiversary!
This thread is intended for discussion and inform gamers of the weekly video game releases. Each week will be updated with the newest releases. GAME ON!! :ps3: :360: :wii: :ps2: :pc: :ds: :psp:

Note: At time of post, these games are scheduled to be released but that is not always the case. Games shown maybe delayed without notice.

Curious what games are out this week. Look no further gamers, tune in to this weekly videocast for the newest and hottest games. Get a brief preview of the retail, computer, downloadable titles released each week. At the end of the show, find out what is my Pick of the Week.

Updated throughout the week and followed by a video of all new releases for the week.

Video Game Releases for the Week of October 18

Video (Coming Soon)

Subscribe in: YouTube, iTunes, and Zune MarketPlace

Link to Blog Post of Retail Game Releases

Multi-Platform Releases

- AstroBoy: The Video Game (Wii/PS2/NDS/PSP)
- Backyard Football 2010 (Xbox 360/Wii/PS2)
- Bakugan: Battle Brawlers (PS3/Xbox 360/Wii/PS2/NDS)
- Borderlands (PS3/Xbox 360)
- FIFA Soccer 10 (PS3/Xbox 360/Wii/PS2/NDS/PSP)
- Marvel Super Hero Squad (Wii/PS2/NDS/PSP)
- Secret Saturdays: Beasts of the 5th Sun (Wii/PS2/NDS/PSP)
- WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 (PS3/Xbox 360/Wii/PS2/NDS/PSP)

Exclusive Releases

• PS3
- None

• Xbox 360
- LIPS #1 Hits

• Wii
- Alien Monster Bowling League
- Charm Girls Club: Pajama Party
- Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party 2
- Doctor Fizzwhizzle's Animal Rescue
- Dragonball: Revenge of King Piccolo
- Geon Cube
- Horse Life Adventures
- Littlest Pet Shop: Friends
- Medieval Games
- Mountain Sports
- Rock Blast
- Shimano Xtreme Fishing

• PS2
- None

• Windows
- Barbie and the Three Musketeers
- Drawn: The Painted Tower
- Everquest 2: The Complete Collection
- NBA 2K10
- Star Wars The Force Unleashed:Ultimate Sith Edition
- Tropico 3

• Macintosh
- None

Portable Game Releases

• NDS
- Balloon Pop
- Charm Girls Club: My Fashion Mall
- Charm Girls Club: My Fashion Show
- Charm Girls Club: My Perfect Prom
- Cooking Mama 3: Shop & Chop
- Imagine: Fashion Designer World Tour
- Jam Sessions 2
- Jillian Michaels' Fitness Ultimatum 2010
- Littlest Pet Shop: Beach Friends
- Littlest Pet Shop: City Friends
- Littlest Pet Shop: Country Friends
- Margot's Bepuzzled
- Montessori Music
- Reversal Challenge
- Sideswiped
- Space Invaders Extreme 2

• PSP
- Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars

Downloadable Games

• Playstation Network
- Trine
- TBA (If more)

• Playstation Portable Minis
- TBA

• Xbox Live Arcade
- Panzer General: Allied Assault
- Tower Bloxx Deluxe

• Nintendo WiiWare
- LostWinds: Winter of the Melodias
- Shootanto: Evolutionary Mayhem

• Nintendo DSiWare
- Crash-Course Domo
- Hard-Hat Domo
- Pro-Putt Domo
- Rock-n-Roll Domo
- White-Water Domo

Pick of the Week
- Borderlands (PS3/Xbox 360)
Click Here to try GameFly for FREE or start for only $8.95!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like these kind of threads. I usually know what's going on, but it helps to see what all is coming out, thanks man - keep it up!

No good DS releases this week...

Already have SMT: Devil Summoner 2 on order and will pick up Raiden Fighters Aces as well. That's about it for me though.

Boom Blox ftw! The first one was such a great party game and it sounds like they expanded on the multiplayer.

I don't normally pick up games on release day unless they're really special to me (Bioshock), but Damnation looks pretty awesome.

Updated: Video Game Releases for the Week of June 07. Hope everyone enjoyed E3 and for Apple fans out there, WWDC.

Nothing for me this week. After reading Nintendo Power's review of Black Sigil I'm not so interested in it now. Especially after playing Knights in the Nightmare! I can't put that game down. Another game I was looking forward to was Class of Heroes, but the reviews for that have been very disappointing too. Rock Band on PSP looks pretty good though and probably the only thing I'd consider buying this week, but not for $40. I'll wait for it to hit the $30 mark.

Updated: Video Game Releases for the Week of June 14. Sorry for the late show, I have been remodeling.

I really want to pick up Blazblue but I haven't seen a good deal or any deal for that matter on it. I still might pick it up anyway after reading 1up's review though. It sounds pretty amazing.

Updated: Video Game Releases for the Week of July 05. Hope everyone had a great 4th of July. Too bad it is a very slow week for gaming but it's a great time to catch up with all your backlog titles.

Updated: Video Game Releases for the Week of July 12. Slim pickin' for this week so keep catching up with all your backlog titles.

Updated: Video Game Releases for the Week of July 19. Now with downloadable games and reformatted to streamline things a bit. Let me know what you think of the changes and enjoy.

Updated: Video Game Releases for the Week of July 26. A few great picks for this week. Happy 20 years GameBoy!!

Updated: Video Game Releases for the Week of August 23. Sorry for the late show but just came back from vacationing. Enjoy!!

Updated: Video Game Releases for the Week of September 20. Hey I am back sorry that I have not been updating this post. Hope everyone is enjoying TGS.

Updated: Video Game Releases for the Week of September 27. Posted the list of known releases for this week. A complete list and video will be posted later on the week. Enjoy.

This week's new release hightlights: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (PS3), Dead Space Extraction (Wii), Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga (Wii), Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (NDS), Gran Turismo (PSP), and Undead Knights (NDS).

Updated: Video Game Releases for the Week of October 04. Posted the list of known releases for this week. A complete list and video will be posted later on the week. Enjoy.

This week's new release hightlights: All B-ball games: NBA 2K10 (PS3/Xbox 360/PS2/PSP), NBA Live 10 (PS3/Xbox 360/PSP) and NBA 10: The Inside (PSP). Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising (PS3/Xbox 360/Windows), Afrika (PS3), Demon's Souls (PS3), Wii Fit Plus (Wii), and A Witch's Tale (NDS).

New release list is completed and video is posted. Sorry if the audio is buggy at some parts. It will be fixed for next week.

Updated: Video Game Releases for the Week of October 11. Posted the list of known releases for this week. A complete list and video will be posted later on the week. Enjoy.

This week's new release hightlights: A+ heavy hitter games this week. Here are some highlights: Brütal Legend (PS3/Xbox 360), Fallout 3: Game of The Year Edition (PS3/Xbox 360/Windows), Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3), A Boy and His Blob (Wii), and Half-Minute Hero (PSP).

Updated: Video Game Releases for the Week of October 18. Posted the list of known releases for this week. A complete list and video will be posted later on the week. Enjoy. Link to Blog Post of Retail Game Releases.

This week's new release hightlights: Borderlands (PS3/Xbox 360), WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 (PS3/Xbox 360/Wii/PS2/NDS/PSP), Star Wars The Force Unleashed:Ultimate Sith Edition (Windows), Space Invaders Extreme 2 (NDS), Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (PSP), Trine (PSN), and LostWinds: Winter of the Melodias (WiiWare).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back