The welcome back munch! OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
That dude that bought his games early from playasia already got banned.
Someone needs to keep a record of LPs fuck ups and send it to cheapy at the end of the year so he can get his mod powers taken.

Oh, the install footprint is a lot smaller on 10.6 because they completely dropped Power PC and apps only need the Intel umm...binary? I hope that's not it, I can already do that with Xslimmer or Monolingual.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Oh, the install footprint is a lot smaller on 10.6 because they completely dropped Power PC and apps only need the Intel umm...binary? I hope that's not it, I can already do that with Xslimmer or Monolingual.[/QUOTE]

Snow Leopard gives you 6GBs back. :drool:

From Amazon:

"Please note that the price of The Curious Case of Benjamin Button [Blu-ray] has decreased from $25.99 to $22.99 since you placed it in your Shopping Cart. Items in your cart will always reflect the most recent price displayed on their product detail pages."

Not a great deal but I thought maybe someone uppins might be interested.

[quote name='seanr1221']Nah, not right now Budge. I can in a couple hours.[/QUOTE]

Well, I am just going to post my settings here and then we can talk about it later.

The whole Vivid/Standard/Cinema/Game/Custom thing actually does make a difference as they have different color saturation.

As far as which one to choose, it depends on your taste and the ambient light.

For me, on most TV shows I like the colors to pop a little bit. Plus, I am generally watching it in a bright room, so the brighter settings look better. So I use these settings:

Standard
Picture: 78
Brightness: 50
Color: 60
Tint: -3 (Although this depends a lot on the individual set, so change it how you like it)
Sharpness: 50
Color Temp: Warm
Color Management: OFF (Always leave this off)
Black Level: Light

If I am watching a movie, and I want a grittier, darker look, I will switch the Cinema mode. It doesn't look that great in a bright room, but if you turn off all the lights and watch a dark movie, it looks great to me.

I would use these settings:

Cinema
Picture: 84
Brightness: 50
Color: 34
Tint: -3
Sharpness: 50
Color Mgmt: OFF

For most games, I really want a vivid picture on them. So I use a lot brighter settings. So I use these:

Custom
Picture: 100
Brightness: 75
Color: 70
Tint: 0
Sharpness: 100
Color Mgmt: OFF

[quote name='Wolve11']True moxio, but I thought they did votes on new mods and mods that need to go every so often.[/QUOTE]
You must be thinking of somewhere very different. CAG has never done anything remotely like thtat.
[quote name='Mojimbo']Snow Leopard = 10.6[/QUOTE]

...How can that give you 6GBs back? :cry:

Yep, that's good to go, Wolve.

Linkin, I make a fair amount. I always keep one of every guide I grab, so I don't go solely to resell. I don't list on eBay, either. It's not an insane profit, but it is solely profit, so when I'm already out to get guides for myself I grab extra.

I have a bunch of shitty ones I need to get rid of sometime. I occasionally throw huge lots on eBay, and those net me like $10, which is cool for a cost of free.

[quote name='Rocko']Linkin, I make a fair amount. I always keep one of every guide I grab, so I don't go solely to resell. I don't list on eBay, either. It's not an insane profit, but it is solely profit, so when I'm already out to get guides for myself I grab extra.

I have a bunch of shitty ones I need to get rid of sometime. I occasionally throw huge lots on eBay, and those net me like $10, which is cool for a cost of free.[/QUOTE]

That's pretty cool. I'd love a Fallout 3 guide as well...specially the LE.

BTW: I looked at your list and it's "Soul Calibur" not "Soul Caliber" ;)

I know my BB has at least 1 Fallout 3 LE, and 3 or 4 regular editions. I know the LE pennied at GS but I can't get shit at any of the four Gamestops around here. :/

[quote name='LinkinPrime']That's pretty cool. I'd love a Fallout 3 guide as well...specially the LE.

BTW: I looked at your list and it's "Soul Calibur" not "Soul Caliber" ;)[/QUOTE]

It's actually Soulcalibur. They changed it for the fourth game.

[quote name='Moxio']PS for free is nice. Invest your $5 in a better science mag, though Rocko.[/QUOTE]
Suggestions? I'm glad I didn't buy PS since Budge posted that link. :lol:

[quote name='Rocko']Suggestions? I'm glad I didn't buy PS since Budge posted that link. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Liquid and I enjoy SEED. He recommended me another magazine, but I forgot what it was. I'll ask him later. Definitely check out SEED if you can though. You can probably get it for dirt cheap on eBay or something.

[quote name='moxio']liquid and i enjoy seed. He recommended me another magazine, but i forgot what it was. I'll ask him later. Definitely check out seed if you can though. You can probably get it for dirt cheap on ebay or something.[/quote]
h+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back