The "What are you naming your system?" thread

Hmm, I haven't thought about it, but something just popped into my mind and I'm going with it - FunBox 9000

Is it a game system or a fuck machine? Who knows?

I'm not going to nickname the Wii itself, but the Wiimotes will only be referred to as penises.

I'm obviously very mature :lol:.

[quote name='daroga']As the title states, what nickname are you giving your Wii?

Me? I'm going for "Revolution." Classy.[/QUOTE]

LOL.

We all know the system should have been named that in the first place.

Mine is 'Scruffty'. Named after the dog on Bob the Builder. My Laptop is named 'Pilchard' after the cat in the same show, so I figured it'd go with that.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Named mine Danzig.[/QUOTE]

Oh fuck you. That was seriously my idea.

Well...shit. What should I go with now? How about, "Ronnie James Wiio"?

[quote name='daroga']As the title states, what nickname are you giving your Wii?

Me? I'm going for "Revolution." Classy.[/quote]

Bah! That's what I named mine! I fired it up, the screen popped up and I looked at my gf.... She says, "You should be a big nerd and name it Revolution." lol

I can't name mine yet because Mrs. Number83 decided that we are lacking 'the really big Christmas present' for the kids, so we're giving it to them instead. Damn kids ruin EVERYTHING! :lol:

I can't even get away with, 'But honey I need to make sure it works' routine that I did with the 360 last year. She's on to me.

When I do open it up, I'm gonna call it KILLJOY...after my wife!

P.S. I'm kidding about the kids ruining everything...They ruin almost everything...

I have named it Strell thus far, but now I realize that doesn't make sense given my Mii is named that, so I have a new name: The Wanginator. I may or may not add "2000" onto the end of that.

You knew it was coming.

[quote name='simplygriff']When does the nickname show up? I mean after you've entered one do you ever see it again?
-G[/QUOTE]
Just go into your Wii options, everything is there, language setting, screen setting, sound, nickname

bread's done
Back