The "What Did YOU Buy Today" Thead

I bought groceries from Evil Wal Mart. More specifically (because I'm bored)

5 Tony's Pepperoni Pizza's for $2 a piece
2 Quesadilla Con Polo Hot Pockets
Bag of Gardettos
.75 pound of Genoa Salami
.75 pound of Sandwich Pepperoni
1 pound of Virginia Ham
Big bag of various candy (Tootsie Rolls, Pops, Dots, etc.)
Half gallon of 2% milk
10 slices of Provolone cheese
Bottle of Dr. Pepper
12 pack of 7Up

Grand total: $39.01

God dammit, I just realized, I forgot to buy bread!

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']This thread demands specifics![/QUOTE]

:rofl:

12 1/2 Lb. Cheesy Bean and Rice Burritos, 2 Baja Chalupas, and two bean burritos with Fiesta sauce.

Total: ~$18

Not bad for a week's worth of food.

[quote name='Moxio']:rofl:

12 1/2 Lb. Cheesy Bean and Rice Burritos, 2 Baja Chalupas, and two bean burritos with Fiesta sauce.

Total: ~$18

Not bad for a week's worth of food.[/quote]Wait, you re-heat that shit? Yuck!

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']MMmmm, nothing like cold beans and rice![/QUOTE]

Nigger be crazy! I dunno, I can just eat Taco Bell forever man. Cold or warm.

[quote name='mzbagel']I'm still kicking myself for buying gas for $2.59 a gallon on Monday. Then again, it would have been hard to get to work without anything in the tank. Chicago suburbs may see it hit that low this winter. In the city center of the city you'll be lucky to see prices hit lower than $2.20. Another reason why I moved to the burbs (well, that, the parking, and the fact that I have to commute to Naperville for work).

Oh yeah...for on topic: Nothing. I'm a cheap bastard. I'll be shelling out for an oil change today though. For some reason I now make more money than ever before in my life but have become a total tightwad.[/QUOTE]

WOW!! That is mad cheap! I paid 143 Yen per liter today. I also bought hand soap, crackers, and some curry. I spent about 1000 Yen at the store and 5000 Yen at the gas station.

10 - sheets of 1/2" Drywall
2 - 5 gallon buckets of drywall mud
5 - rolls of drywall tape
1 - aluminum downspout
2 - elbow pieces for downspout
1 - box of aluminum rivets
30 pack of Budwieser
1 - box of 14 lanscapping lights
60 ft. of fiberglass lanscaping trim
200 Sq. Ft. of Rock
6 - 2x4's

Lots of groceries (first grocery trip in a couple weeks) from Tops, Mario Kart: Super Circuit (BB) and Baten Kaitos (x2) and Spartan: Total Warrior (TRU).

Mushroomhead's "Savior Sorrow" from iTunes.

Indian dinner at Viceroy.

4 packages of Hot Pockets/Lean Pockets at Jewell, plus a bag of frozen brussel sprouts.

2 beef sticks
a jar of hoysin sauce
20 ft of bubble wrap
$25 in gas
a slurpee
push pins
tweezers
a lb. of starbucks coffee

I think there's something i'm forgetting

a diet soda (dr. pepper), a pack of orbit gum (bubblemint), a subway sandwich, a box of condoms (trojan), and about 5 gallons of gasoline, and a six pack of smirnoff ice

I bought Kororinpa: Marble Mania for the Wii for me and I bought Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater $9.99 at Best Buy for my nephew.

UPSFBOOK-300.jpg

This is a really good thread. Good job.

Today I bought 2, 2 liters of Mountain Dew as well as Scrubs Season 1.

Tomorrow i have to buy 1 radiator for my car and then pay people to install it. fucking car.

bread's done
Back