The "What Did You Just Eat?'' Thread

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']A california club from Thundercloud Subs. Turkey, bacon, american cheese, avacado, lettuce, onions, thunder sauce, pepper, and mayo, all on a delicious white bun. Mmmmm.[/quote]Thunder Sauce? That's the same thing I spray on my bedsheets every night at about 11:30.

[quote name='6669']Sushi[/QUOTE]

details

For dinner I had a Portabello buffalo burger with fries & slaw. I ordered a slice of peanut butter cheesecake but it tasted like salt, pure chocolatey salt. You figure out how they ruined a PB cheesecake, cause I surley can't. One of the few times I order a desert and they ruin it.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Ice cream. Half Breyer's mint chip, half Edy's double brownie fudge.[/QUOTE]

Send some of that over here, please. :lol:

I had a little bit of this special sugarless cake I made. Came out great.

1 pint of haagen dazs vanilla swiss almond ice cream. shit! that's 1200 calories. guess gotta run a few more miles to burn that off in the next few days.

A bagel, a piece of carrot cake, a glass of orange juice, a glass of milk, and about a liter of water to get me through the day for Ramadan.

This morning I had two pieces of toast with strawberry jelly and a glass of milk.

Now I'm enjoying my first cup of coffee of the day. Hmmmmm....

[quote name='lordwow']A Buffalo Chicken "Wrap" (Burrito) from Boloco.[/QUOTE]

That place looks pretty good. Def. gonna check it out when i'm at BU :)

[quote name='thamaster24']Coincidence, so am I...[/QUOTE]

OMG are you going to China Doll in Memphis too?

Jokes.

[quote name='jPoD']OMG are you going to China Doll in Memphis too?

Jokes.[/quote]

Sounds like a nice place... but not for eating...

[quote name='thamaster24']Sounds like a nice place... but not for eating...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just googled chinese restaurants+memphis :p

[quote name='jPoD']Yeah, I just googled chinese restaurants+memphis :p[/quote]

P F Changs, I've actually never been to China Doll

[quote name='thamaster24']P F Changs, I've actually never been to China Doll[/QUOTE]

And i've never been to Tennessee :p Yeah, PF Changs is one of my faves. I've been to like 5 of em.

[quote name='jPoD']And i've never been to Tennessee :p Yeah, PF Changs is one of my faves. I've been to like 5 of em.[/quote]

Well, I guess we are fuckin up this thread... very off-topic... but your motto is hilarious:applause:

bread's done
Back