during the toddler's 90 minute nap:
god of war (1)
super mario sunshine
baten kaitos

tonight:
shadow hearts (new world)
destroy all humans

[quote name='Supercake']This makes me happy.[/quote]

woot! It's a great game huh? Frustrating at times, but it's still fun as hell.

[quote name='depascal22']Burnout Revenge, DOA, and 3rd Strike. My DOA game is actually decent with the stick.[/QUOTE]

you think so, eh? I'll let you know. ;)

jk, I'll be on tomorrow, we should play.

5/19
Beat Metal Gear Solid Portable this morning
Play a bit of Wario Master of Disguise then some more pokemon Ds

Played some Car Battler Joe at work on 05-20-2007. The game is boring the hell out of me. I can only do it in 10 minute bursts. I don't know, maybe I'm not in it far enough. It's well regarded and I think it's a solid game... but nothing's captivating me. Might have to switch games.

I played all the way through Black Tiger on Capcom Classics Collection 2, and it was a lot of fun. Never had heard of it, but it was pretty fun.

A bunch of other random classic games on that disc too, I just spent way too long trying to finish that one. That's it for today.

Friday and Saturday, May 18-19: Viva Pinata, Viva Pinata, and more Viva Pinata (both my own game and helping my kids ;))... I think it was a mistake to break that out - I have other games I need to finish!

Yesterday....

Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection (PS3)
Super Rub A Dub (PS3)
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Demo (PS3)
Sailor Moon Super S (SFC)
Ranma 1/2 Hard Battle (SFC)
Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES)
Minna No Golf 5 Demo (PS3)
Balloon Fight (NES)

Super Rub-a-Dub demo
Blast Factor (bought the game too)
GTHD demo
Resistance demo(sucks ass)
F1 demo(laughable)
Armored core 4 demo

Some Halo 3 Beta split screen with my brother, I'm getting soooooooo good with spiker grenades, sticking noobs and/or noobs on vehicles left and right.

Was going to break out the N64 because I obtained two new N64 controllers today but that will have to wait until tomorrow.

Yesterday it was:

Pokemon Diamond - quick shot while on the crapper.

Tiger Woods 07 - finished off the UK Open, I think I finished 16 shots in the lead.

Super Paper Mario -
Did that chapter where you owe the Million Rubees.

The thread re emerges from the depths................

-6/9/07-

:ps2: - Tomb Raider Anniversary

N64 - Banjo Kazooie

Started playing Castlevania: Circle of the Moon again yesterday and today. I started it back in 2001 and I still haven't beaten it. I'm hoping to finally finish it over summer break.

X-Men Legends
Final Fantasy X-2

Both I tried before, but stopped....now I remember why. X-men Legends is probably better multiplayer and Final Fantasy X-2......Just can't seem to get into it.

Don't want to start another long RPG for a while (Just finished Dragon Quest VIII)...probably work on DMC3 or Gradius V tonight.

Tekken 5 - trying out arcade stick I got from Gamecrazy
Forza 2 - Working on getting to lvl 40 (at 35)
Fable Lost Chapters PC - playing through story mode.

Forza 2 - still early in the game since I only started yesterday. I think I'm at level 13 right now.
Mario Strikers - getting frustrated with it. It seems that the computer doesn't it like it if the player is too good and decides to cheapen things up a bit.

jump ultimate stars - i got this game last week, and cant stop playing. i havent even started playing online yet.

god of war II - havent picked up the game in a month. need to finish it.

Yesterday= Dragon Warrior VII
Today= DW7
Tomorrow= DW7

Everyday for the last 2 and next 2 months= DW7. That was easy. See you in 2 months.

bread's done
Back