The Whitest Kids U Know

lokizz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
do any of you know this show and if so how long has i been running? i just found it on on demand a day or so ago and its pretty funny sketch comedy kind of like the old kids in the hall stuff only i like this better. some of their stuff can be pretty hit or miss but when its funny its damn funny.

[quote name='mrchainsaw']I've only seen "Slow Jerk" on youtube and it's hilarious.[/quote]

Oh my God that was disgusting/creepy and hilarious at the same time.

It used to be on Fuse for a season, but now its on IFC for some reason or another. Season 2 starts up soon. Personally I think ~90% of the show is unwatchable bad, in that the entire premise of the show is stupid skits that go on for far too long, but the other 10% is pretty funny.

I've seen the originals rerun on IFC and while it's sometimes hit or miss, it's easily the best skit show currently on television.

[quote name='SeanAmI122886']Derrick Comedy is better, but this isnt that bad. At least a fourth of the stuff is decently funny[/quote]

Wow.... Derrick "Comedy" is godeffingawful. I've taken funnier shits.

Whitest Kids is all right, they have their moments, but whoever compared them to Kids in the Hall is way off. KITH was really funny about 80% of the time, and the other 20% was just plain bizarre, but always interesting.

[quote name='help1']I don't get IFC, but from the videos I have seen, this show is about masturbation jokes. Okay then.[/quote]

ifc is an amazing channel man i used to watch it all the time when i had satellite tv. comcast however wont add it to their damn lineup and that sucks because they had alot of greta movies on it. maybe with them adding this show to their lineup on on demand they may be adding ifc soon.i miss dinner for 5 too.

bread's done
Back