The Wii Code Thread

[quote name='lilboo']Sooo.. if I have a few people who are friends with me on Wii, and I have a Parade going on.. my Mii's could end up just walking around their plaza??

And if they are doing a parade, I might go into my Mii Channel and see some people walking around ??

The MINGLE thing.. how do you get it?! I've tried "clicking" it and whatever. I have to be doing something wrong, LOL. I made about 6-7 Miis tonight, and none of them mingle :([/quote]
The Parade and Plaza are two separate place, you can only see your Plaza, but everyone on your friends list can see the Miis you let mingle in the Parade.

The parade is always going on, so any Miis you have set to mingle or any you see there should be there pretty much all the time. As for the Miis in the parade, you can add a copy of any of the Miis there to your plaza to keep and enjoy.

As for not being able to have them mingle, you need to set your internet connection and then you should be able to set the mingle option. It may require you to reset the system, but it should work after that.

Does that make it any clearer? You can check your Wii manual (the English gray one) and it has pics of all of this stuff and should be able to explain anything else.

Anyone that posted after my last update (10:15 PM) I will added to the 11/20 list, because it seems most people went through that master list already, and I don't want to keep adding people to that list and have people confused.

So starting with Kendal on page 5 will be added to the 11/20 list.

Yeah it's pretty much clearer now :)

But like I've bitched in the other thread, my internet has been in and out on Wii all day so that's why I haven't had the mingle option. Once things are straightened up and I add people/they add me..and actually get to do it all it'll be much clearer :)
Thanks!!

[quote name='Blaine']That's your MAC address.... handy to know, but won't help you here.

Go to your message board (bottom right hand corner of the Wii menu) and then click on your address book. Your number will be right there.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man!!

BREVITY= 2650 5020 7751 7821

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The ones that drop into your plaza are the ones that are sent to you while the ones in the Parade are the ones that your friends let "mingle." I got my Jesus and my Mii mingling. You can also add them to your Plaza from there, as well. My mingling Mii should always have Crash as the creator under the name.

Is the Megan one yours or your kids'? You should add your username to the creator so that people will know who's Mii that is. Who's the Brian Mii I see here belong to?[/QUOTE]

Haha - Megan is one my daughter made. It is a friend of hers. I put "Io" in the ones I make, but she made that one, and, I guess, set it to Mingle :lol:.

[quote name='chodax']How do i know if people add me? Is there like a message asking if you want to be their friend back?[/quote]
No, you have to add them to your address book to know. If their name is gray, they haven't added you. If it's black, they've added you. If it's gray, you can just post here or send them a PM to add you and they can do that.

[quote name='io']Haha - Megan is one my daughter made. It is a friend of hers. I put "Io" in the ones I make, but she made that one, and, I guess, set it to Mingle :lol:.[/quote]
I wondered why the name had a ! after it. :lol: I figured that was the case.

Looking forward to a healthy Mii Parade... I'm going to add a bunch of folks, and if you want to add me, I'm at 8752-0383-8185-8609. Shoot me a message if you add me and I haven't already added you.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Just added chodax, d00k, sying, ransom456, cyphertink, glockant, njchris, and BREVITY.[/quote]

awesome. same here!

Oh man, I really dont like how wii friends is set up. I dont want it to be exactly like XBL, but these friends codes are lame.

6834 4940 9601 0979

I've been making a ton of Mii's. They are pretty sweet...I hope they add the ability to run around with them and do stupid things.

I've created unofficial Wombat and CheapyD Miis and set them to mingle for those I've added to my Wii friends list. Feel free to put them on your Wiis and enjoy. If Cheapy and Wombat get their Wiis up and running, it'd be nice to have their official Miis.

Edit: If your lazy and want me to send them to you, let me know.

To this point I have added:

Bazz, FriskyTanuki, MusicNoteless, OopsIdiditagain, Marten, and Anomynous.

I should probably PM them all and let them know but I'm lazy.

Those of you who add me back, send me your Miis!

This is tentative, as Nintendo is sending me a new system to fix a small Wiishop problem, but here's my current console's number. I'll update when the new one comes (I'd guess sometime next week, after Thanksgiving).

5548 0641 8287 7865

I'll get to adding a few of you now. :)

I've added all from the last post that I did. I'll try to add the newer ones tonight after work. Only Blaine's showing black on mine. If you have added me and I'm gray on your list, please let me know. And for all of the earlier folks who listed their code, feel free to add me. I want to see a Mii parade :)

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The ones that drop into your plaza are the ones that are sent to you while the ones in the Parade are the ones that your friends let "mingle." I got my Jesus and my Mii mingling. You can also add them to your Plaza from there, as well. My mingling Mii should always have Crash as the creator under the name.

Is the Megan one yours or your kids'? You should add your username to the creator so that people will know who's Mii that is. Who's the Brian Mii I see here belong to?[/quote]Brian's me, should have Botticus as the creator.

I've added everyone in this thread. 49 codes total.

Honestly? It's a little bothersome to have to enter codes, but... I guess it's not that bad. Entering the numbers only takes a second or so. I do hope we'll have xboxlive esque functionality, in so much as the ability to see who is playing what whenever.

That said... Go ahead and add me, anyone above this post, I've already added you.

Thanks for sending me Miis, whoever did so this morning (I think io, jezebel, and Blaine). I also threw Frisky's Mii into the gallery since he was wandering around in the parade. I sent out mine in return.

It's too bad you don't see the creator of the Mii when they're in the parade.

I saw my first Mii conversation this morning, it cracked me up. They were just milling about, two of them walked up to each other, and little speech bubbles popped up above their heads. They were making hand gestures and everything.

Here's a question: I know that when a Mii is in the gallery, that's local to your machine. However, I'm assuming the residents of the parade are updated via WiiConnect24. So if one of my Miis is in someone's parade, and I edit it, would it be edited in their parade? And I assume that would not carry over to the gallery.

Alright guys, I've updated everyone through Z-Saber, and added them to the 11/20 list for ease of additions.

That being said, I feel bad for anyone who gets their Wii a while from now, it's going to take a while when this list gets really long.

Also... anyone know if there is a limit on the # of friends?

I forget how many entries you have per page, but I'm sure that the address book topped out at 20 pages. I don't know if thats a finite thing, or if it expands as you get closer to 20. I don't remember reading any limits in the manuals.

Anyway, my system finally decided to update, so here is my wonderful Wii Number. I'll look at the list when I wake up and add whoever I see adds me. If you've added me and I show up gray in your address book, then PM me and I'll add you.

Name: hack
Wii Number: 8530 0108 1918 6374

[quote name='botticus']Well, there's 20 pages x 5 per page, so if that's it, there's a max of 100.[/QUOTE]

Alright, I guess we'll see if that's the hard-cap.

Dang, I have a lot of people to add later today. I just used the first post, and now I see there's basically twice as many.

alright, I'll add tonight WiiDSmoker (sweet name!), Blaine, and Z-Saber.

i already added FriskyTanuki.

anyone else, let me know.

Ok I'm going to add everyone who has posted. To the author of the thread, the way you have it setup now is great! By showing additional ppl/codes and the date you added them, it'll be very easy to add the new ppl.

[quote name='cyphertink']Ok I'm going to add everyone who has posted. To the author of the thread, the way you have it setup now is great! By showing additional ppl/codes and the date you added them, it'll be very easy to add the new ppl.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I spent a little time thinking about it, and figured this would be the easiest way to keep people updated.

BTW, I updated it again for today.

Okay, I've added everyone from the list so far.

This is me:
EvilAkana - 1807 5041 5034 3514

So far, only Blaine has added me back. (thats what it shows, at least) I've sent you my Mii, Blaine.

[quote name='EvilAkana']Okay, I've added everyone from the list so far.

This is me:
EvilAkana - 1807 5041 5034 3514

So far, only Blaine has added me back. (thats what it shows, at least) I've sent you my Mii, Blaine.[/quote]

awesome. i will add you tonight.

my info again:
ant
3601 9304 4722 0259

bread's done
Back