The Wii Code Thread

[quote name='CheapyD']oh...and I bought a Japanese Wii today with Wii Play, Elebits and Warioware (and component cables, of course)...going to set it up now.[/QUOTE]

Wii Play - DAMN YOU

Elebits - DOUBLE DAMN YOU

WarioWare - TRIPLE DAMN YOU

and fucking component cables - ARRGRHHHHHGHHH!!!!

Seriously, hope you have fun ;). And please post your impressions of those three games ASAP! I have all 3 preordered.

[quote name='Strell']I added it literally 20-30 min ago. It's prolly updated by now. :)[/QUOTE]

Strell, I reread that post and it came off kind of neurotic. Sorry about that.:lol:
Thanks for the add though.

[quote name='CheapyD']You can now add your Wii number to your profile and it will show beneath your avatar.[/QUOTE]
Hawt Damn!! That will make things much easier.

Ok I Pmed Everyone I added but i'll post here whom I added also:

sidlon
Squall835
CheapyD
Strell
io
PurpleFlames
javeryh
j.elles
Rodimus Donut
Immortal"""
lordwow
jah2004
deadite76
Never4Ever
Arrrgghhhh
Tenchi-kun
xeex
kloda
jezebelseven
GraveAddicition
botticus
gizmogc
Frisky
jPod
marten
Bezerker
Kendal
lilboo
Brevity
Musicnoteless
Z-Saber
hack
lebowsky
iheartmetal
Ultimate Matt X
Apossum

Sorry if I misspelled your name.

If Anyone else wants to befriend me just PM me and i'll add you ASAP. Thanks Everyone.

[quote name='pimpinc333']

If Anyone else wants to befriend me just PM me and i'll add you ASAP. Thanks Everyone.[/QUOTE]
I added you this weekend and wouldn't mind if you add me. If you do add me send me a Mii so I can add it to your profile.

[quote name='Strell']Oh sir, I have one made.

I will send him once I finish updating my FAQ (very soon).[/quote]
I can attest to that. He's one of the Miis in my mob-ish Mii Parade.

[quote name='CheapyD']oh...and I bought a Japanese Wii today with Wii Play, Elebits and Warioware (and component cables, of course)...going to set it up now.[/quote]
Damn. Enjoy.

Thanks for the new profile addition for the Wii codes.

[quote name='Santurio']I added you this weekend and wouldn't mind if you add me. If you do add me send me a Mii so I can add it to your profile.[/QUOTE]Yea I believe I have you added. I'll send out my Mii later today.

CAGers getting added tonight:

Cheapy D
Jah2004
pimpinc333
FriskyTanuki
The-Bavis

Would appreciate any adds, my Miis are getting lonely, send friends.

[quote name='Strell']Oh sir, I have one made.

I will send him once I finish updating my FAQ (very soon).[/QUOTE]

HOT MARIO was received today - thanks Strell. You would have gotten a kick out of my just turned 4 year-old running around the house telling his siblings that "WE JUST GOT HOT MARIO!". Please, people, keep sending the Miis, as he wants me to turn it on all the time just to see who shows up. Except for the Mii parade (which is now over 70 strong) the personal ones have slowed down quite a bit. Feel free to send any, even if they are just regular people (your parents, your spouse, whatever). I can always just delete them later. It is the receiving part that my son gets a kick out of - seeing them pop in and pose ;).

[quote name='io']HOT MARIO was received today - thanks Strell. You would have gotten a kick out of my just turned 4 year-old running around the house telling his siblings that "WE JUST GOT HOT MARIO!". [/QUOTE]

This has to be the most awesome thing I have ever read on CAG.

I added io, strell, frisky, stinkfinger, and gunm to my friends list.
Add me to get the "official" cheapyd and mrs cheapy Miis!

Just added Cheapy and Stinkfinger.

I've still got plenty of Miis to send out if you'd like 'em.

Miis Mingling (will send w/requests):
Chris (Me)
Jesus
Reggie Fils-Aime (official)
Miyamoto (official)
Iwata (official)
Conan O'Brien
Olimar
Ganondorf
Link
Zelda
Jack Thompson
Ghandi
George W Bush
Dick Cheney
Adolf Hitler
Saddam
Charlie Brown

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Just added Cheapy and Stinkfinger.

Chris (Me)
Jesus
Miyamoto (official)
Iwata (official)
Conan O'Brien
Olimar
Ganondorf
Link
Zelda
Jack Thompson
Ghandi
George W Bush
Dick Cheney
Adolf Hitler
Saddam
Charlie Brown[/QUOTE]

Hey dude. I added you. Could you please add me also. Also could you send along a Link and Zelda Mii. That would be cool. Thanks dude.

Frisky, I love the Charlie Brown, great idea!

I'm cleaning out my address book, deleting a bunch of old people who are still grayed and I haven't seen active on the thread in a while, so I'm adding the people from the recent update this week. Add me and PM me - I'll add back asap, I've got a ton of Miis to mingle and send! I'm rather proud of my most recent mii creation, Tony Hawk. Although he was sucking on my Wii baseball team last night. I'll try not to hold that against him. He is a skater, not an outfielder after all...

EDIT: just added 12/4/06 - 12/10/06 people - CheapyD, sidlon, Stinkfinger, supwaz

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Just added Cheapy and Stinkfinger.

Chris (Me)
Jesus
Miyamoto (official)
Iwata (official)
Conan O'Brien
Olimar
Ganondorf
Link
Zelda
Jack Thompson
Ghandi
George W Bush
Dick Cheney
Adolf Hitler
Saddam
Charlie Brown[/quote]Sweet. Those are all set to mingle Frisky? I've got you on my list already so hopefully they visit sometime soon.

[quote name='geepgal']Frisky, I love the Charlie Brown, great idea!

I'm cleaning out my address book, deleting a bunch of old people who are still grayed and I haven't seen active on the thread in a while, so I'm adding the people from the recent update this week. Add me and PM me - I'll add back asap, I've got a ton of Miis to mingle and send! I'm rather proud of my most recent mii creation, Tony Hawk. Although he was sucking on my Wii baseball team last night. I'll try not to hold that against him. He is a skater, not an outfielder after all...

EDIT: just added 12/4/06 - 12/10/06 people - CheapyD, sidlon, Stinkfinger, supwaz[/QUOTE]

About to do the same, as my address book, all 20 pages, is full (I've added just about everyone on the list in the first post). So those of you who want to add me, do it now lest you be cast into the abyss.

Will add Cheapy tonight.

Those of you with celebrity Miis, make sure you set them to mingle so we can grab them in the Mii Parade. Saves the trouble of manually having to send them.

Added and gray (Will send out PMs within a few days):

Anomynous
Oops! I did it again
smellytim
javeryh
cheapyd

Also, could the following people please send me your miis? Some of you may have sent them already and I've just forgotten who you are (Like the Joshes and the Bobs and the Mikes and whatnot), or lost you, and some of you never sent them at all. I'm just trying to make my address book organized.

pimpinc333
[email protected]
hohez
tybee
supershammy
doc zaius
ecofreak
stevemcq
cyphertink

Also, who's mii is 'IcePhoenix/Alex'?

And while I'm listing things, these are celebs I have and can send on request, most are on mingle, some are not mine, just sent to me.

Ali G
Beavis (Anyone got butthead?)
Bob the Builder
Daria characters: Brittany, Daria, Jane Lane, Trent Lane, Quinn
Conan O'Brien
Charlie Brown & Lucy
Mario & Luigi & Peach
Santa Claus
Satan (red), Satan (white), Jesus
The Burger King King
Webster
Wednesday Addams
Hitler
Paris Hilton
Michael Jackson
Mr Garrison

[quote name='jezebelseven']Added and gray (Will send out PMs within a few days):

Anomynous
Oops! I did it again
smellytim
javeryh
cheapyd

Also, could the following people please send me your miis? Some of you may have sent them already and I've just forgotten who you are (Like the Joshes and the Bobs and the Mikes and whatnot), or lost you, and some of you never sent them at all. I'm just trying to make my address book organized.

pimpinc333
[email protected]
hohez
tybee
supershammy
doc zaius
ecofreak
stevemcq
cyphertink

Also, who's mii is 'IcePhoenix/Alex'?

And while I'm listing things, these are celebs I have and can send on request, most are on mingle, some are not mine, just sent to me.

Ali G
Beavis (Anyone got butthead?)
Bob the Builder
Daria characters: Brittany, Daria, Jane Lane, Trent Lane, Quinn
Conan O'Brien
Charlie Brown & Lucy
Mario & Luigi & Peach
Santa Claus
Satan (red), Satan (white), Jesus
The Burger King King
Webster
Wednesday Addams
Hitler
Paris Hilton
Michael Jackson
Mr Garrison[/QUOTE]
I'll send you my Mii ASAP. Could you please send me: Beavis, Mario, Luigi, Peach, Santa Claus, Burger King King, Micheal Jackson. Please and Thanks.

Jezebelseven,

I'll send you my Mii shortly. Could you send me:

Conan O'Brien
Link
Zelda
George W Bush
Dick Cheney
Charlie Brown
Burger King King
Michael Jackson

Thanks!

Roger

I think official is like, the ones the Nintendo people showed at E3 and such. As in, just copying one that was made and show off.

Thanks for all the Miis guys - turned it on tonight and 6 popped in.

Javeryh and SteveMcQ - I added you a while ago after you PM'd and you guys are still grey - did you get my code in? The people I just added last night are all active, so it's not a connection issue on my end. I added Deadlite and Cheapy this evening.

Oh, and Jez, please send me any 'official' Mii's you have. I've trained my kids not to delete any of them any more - your Mii is still here ;). In fact, you were on my baseball team last night.

I'm up to 70 in my plaza and 83 in my parade. Is the parade limited to 100 as well?

[quote name='Tybee']Those of you putting "official" after some Miis: what do you mean by that?[/quote]
They're the ones that Nintendo showed the press how to make Miis of Miyamoto and Iwata. Reggie's Mii is close, though he had a special Mii with ears that we know isn't possible at the moment.

[quote name='io']Thanks for all the Miis guys - turned it on tonight and 6 popped in.

Javeryh and SteveMcQ - I added you a while ago after you PM'd and you guys are still grey - did you get my code in? The people I just added last night are all active, so it's not a connection issue on my end. I added Deadlite and Cheapy this evening.

Oh, and Jez, please send me any 'official' Mii's you have. I've trained my kids not to delete any of them any more - your Mii is still here ;). In fact, you were on my baseball team last night.

I'm up to 70 in my plaza and 83 in my parade. Is the parade limited to 100 as well?[/quote]I had 114 Miis in my parade last I checked, probably more now. For real, I will probably repost my black/gray list tomorrow. Added a few more people today.

[quote name='botticus']I had 114 Miis in my parade last I checked, probably more now. For real, I will probably repost my black/gray list tomorrow. Added a few more people today.[/QUOTE]

Wow, awesome, I thought there was a limit of 100 in the parade as well.

[quote name='io']I'm up to 70 in my plaza and 83 in my parade. Is the parade limited to 100 as well?[/quote]
Nope, mine's 189 strong and almost ready for a war.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Nope, mine's 189 strong and almost ready for a war.[/QUOTE]

Does it pretty much run continuously then, or does it still have that annoying period when there aren't any on screen? I'm hoping with that many (or more) that the parade will just keep running without any gaps ;).

[quote name='io']Does it pretty much run continuously then, or does it still have that annoying period when there aren't any on screen? I'm hoping with that many (or more) that the parade will just keep running without any gaps ;).[/quote]
Nope, there's a gap. The counter still goes up by one with that many Miis, so it takes about a minute for them all to walk down the screen.

They should add a "Resevoir Dogs" walk mode to the Parade. :)

189 Miis? Wow! How about a screen shot Frisky?

Just made a video of the large Mii Parade.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFLrtjZuNzs[/media]

It's still processing, so give it a few minutes.

Added and gray:

CheapyD
Lordwow
pimpinc333
Rig
Rodimus Donut
SteveMcQ
Wombat
Apossum
1modernboy
SpazX
D4kewolfe
iheartmetal
JimmieMac
lilboo
Strell

I'll PM all of you, unless you see this first. Add me back!

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Added and gray:

CheapyD
Lordwow
pimpinc333
Rig
Rodimus Donut
SteveMcQ
Wombat
Apossum
1modernboy
SpazX
D4kewolfe
iheartmetal
JimmieMac
lilboo
Strell

I'll PM all of you, unless you see this first. Add me back![/quote]

Adding you now, Anderson.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Added and gray:

CheapyD
Lordwow
pimpinc333
Rig
Rodimus Donut
SteveMcQ
Wombat
Apossum
1modernboy
SpazX
D4kewolfe
iheartmetal
JimmieMac
lilboo
Strell

I'll PM all of you, unless you see this first. Add me back![/QUOTE]

Adding you in 10 minutes. Also make sure your Wii Connect 24 is up and running since i'll send you a letter also so you can see your console glow blue. Its a maz za zing.

Also Frisky Whats your favorite Mii so far since you by far have the most.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Adding you in 10 minutes. Also make sure your Wii Connect 24 is up and running since i'll send you a letter also so you can see your console glow blue. Its a maz za zing.

Also Frisky Whats your favorite Mii so far since you by far have the most.[/quote]
In my Mii Parade or Plaza?

[quote name='pimpinc333']Both Places.[/quote]
In the Parade, I'd have to say Hot Mario, though there's not much in the parade that I like enough to put in my plaza.

In my plaza, I'd have to say Hitler with Jesus in a close second.

I finally made an Obi-Wan one to match my CAG avatar. The kids made Anakin (Ep III versions). If anyone wants 'em let me know - I sent them out to a few people already. I think the Obi-Wan is better. There's just not enough of the right features for Anakin - though if someone more creative (than me ;)) wants to take a stab at it I'd appreciate it. I'm sure there's a way.

bread's done
Back