The Wisdom of Bush

rickonker

CAGiversary!
From E&P, here is the Bush in an ABC News interview:

BUSH: One of the major theaters against al-Qaeda turns out to have been Iraq. This is where al-Qaeda said they were going to take their stand. This is where al-Qaeda was hoping to take–

RADDATZ: But not until after the U.S. invaded.

BUSH: Yeah, that’s right. So what?

So what indeed.

Actually... I hate to say this but, I saw Huckabee on Jon Stewart the other day pushing his "do the right thing" book. I gotta say, he made Bush sound "decentish". Or to put it another way, maybe it was good he was president than Huckabee... ?

[quote name='VipFREAK']Actually... I hate to say this but, I saw Huckabee on Jon Stewart the other day pushing his "do the right thing" book. I gotta say, he made Bush sound "decentish". Or to put it another way, maybe it was good he was president than Huckabee... ?[/QUOTE]
I saw that interview too; you mean Huckabee was so bad he made Bush look good? I don't know...I think they were both really bad.

[quote name='rickonker'] I don't know...I think they were both really bad.[/quote]

Well, my reasoning was that Huckabee used "Bad guys" while Bush used... "Evil doooooers". Slightly... just slightly better. xD

[quote name='Dead of Knight']He would be absolutely hilarious if he weren't the fucking President.[/quote]

haha Seriously, it's like they made a sitcom about the white house and Bush is the "Tracy Jordan" of it.

bread's done
Back