The Witch and the Hundred Knights (PS3) $39.96 Preorder @ Amazon

nsxviper

CAGiversary!
I don't know much about this game but the art is similar to Disgaea series and the gameplay will be like Diablo. You can play the game however you want, be evil and attack villages or do good and finish up quests. There's 100 different knights to choose from, it's somewhat open-world, and there's no game over when you die but you lose all your items instead.

For more information about this game, http://diehardgamefan.com/2012/06/2...h-and-the-hundred-knights-sony-playstation-3/

It won't be released till March 2013, however Amazon is taking preorders and you can get them for $39.96 at the moment. I remember being $49.96 when I first saw it on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Witch-Hun...&keywords=Ni+no+Kuni+Wrath+of+the+White+Witch

Awesome. I've had it preordered for ages.

The only thing that annoys me a bit is I keep getting games in my gold box that get discounted before shipped, will the GB be replaced by the $10 off?

Edit: Nevermind, I just checked and its down to $37.99 on my order! Very cool that the discounts stacked. Does anyone know if thats typical?

[quote name='Slowdance']Awesome. I've had it preordered for ages.

The only thing that annoys me a bit is I keep getting games in my gold box that get discounted before shipped, will the GB be replaced by the $10 off?

Edit: Nevermind, I just checked and its down to $37.99 on my order! Very cool that the discounts stacked. Does anyone know if thats typical?[/QUOTE]

Amazon's preorder guaranteed is that if the price drops before it's released, you automatically get the lower price without having you to do anything about it. It may have dropped to $37.99 one day for a few hours.

It doesn't hurt to preorder this game now. Amazon has a strange way of lowering their price below MSRP on preorders. In the past, the Sony PS3 Headset was $65 and Silent Hill Downpour was $49.95 along with $10 promotional credit. If you're not satisfied with the preorder or the game, you can always cancel it.

[quote name='nsxviper']Amazon's preorder guaranteed is that if the price drops before it's released, you automatically get the lower price without having you to do anything about it. It may have dropped to $37.99 one day for a few hours.

It doesn't hurt to preorder this game now. Amazon has a strange way of lowering their price below MSRP on preorders. In the past, the Sony PS3 Headset was $65 and Silent Hill Downpour was $49.95 along with $10 promotional credit. If you're not satisfied with the preorder or the game, you can always cancel it.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure it wasn't the $2 for GB and $10 for this drop? I check my orders pretty regularly and I don't think I ever saw this at $37.99 before this. Either way, i'm stoked on it.

[quote name='Velo214']seems like the dragon's crown thing all over again... hopefully but oden sphere games rock.[/QUOTE]

Huh? Vanillaware made Odin Sphere and Dragon's Crown, this is NIS? There is no lower price problem here either its 10 dollars off MSRP.

edit: thanks OP ordered

So if we preorder it now, and the price goes back up, it stays at this price right? (sorry I almost never preorder online).

Also, hopefully/maybe it'll turn into a CE/LE and we'll get upgraded for free.

I want to pre-order this, but I also know that NIS offers at least a soundtrack with their games when you order from them. Also waiting to see what kind of editions NIS will have from ordering straight from them. (I did with Mugen Souls for the $65 LE of that game).

Kinda torn... if I pre-order from Amazon and I decide I like NIS's offer, I can cancel from Amazon with no issues? Only thing I've ever pre-ordered from them is the new Jaina Proudmoore WoW novel coming out in a couple of weeks, so I'm not sure how pre-orders work with them in regards of cancelling.

[quote name='solarnoise']So if we preorder it now, and the price goes back up, it stays at this price right? (sorry I almost never preorder online).

Also, hopefully/maybe it'll turn into a CE/LE and we'll get upgraded for free.[/QUOTE]

As soon as you complete the preorder, the price you see is guaranteed. It will not go up if the prices went up. If the price ever drops below the $39.96, you will get that price.

You can cancel the preorder at anytime. Just make sure to cancel it within a week before the release date or else Amazon might state "Shipping soon." Amazon won't charge your credit card until the game ships.

Preordering from Amazon is great don't worry about cancelling I've done it up to the day of shipping and still had no issues. Also if bonuses get added you will get them along with the lowest price they have ever advertised. I've had two games recently give me credit back and looks like the Hyrule Historia is going to give me a 5 dollar credit as well. I'll keep a eye on NIS as well would be nice to get a few extras.

bread's done
Back